Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2015, 10:34 AM   #1
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Lightbulb Pimps, Sex Trade, Sex Slaves & Synchoronicity

I happened to be channel surfing to put some background noise on while I work and I happen to come across this:

Pimp City: A Journey To the Center of the Sex Trade

While it's on TV now the full documentary is available on the above link. I haven't watched it yet but given recent discussions the timing seemed "fortuitous" if one can call such timing of such things as much.

The next show is this at 12 PM CST:

Sex Trafficking: Red Light/Green Light

If you have AT&T U-Verse it's on channel 206/1206(HD). The Fusion channel, which is a great channel if you happen to love documentaries. (GUILTY!)

As someone who happens to be an avid gunner, as well as grew up around "biker gangs" a long time ago I recognized what gets told/sold to the general public is generally a big mix of lies with enough truth mixed in to make it murky at best but always play on emotions.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #2
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh,

What about those who get trafficked into this country in exchange for mediocre wages and a work visa?

No one is talking about that system of organized industrial slavery.

Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Eh,

What about those who get trafficked into this country in exchange for mediocre wages and a work visa?

No one is talking about that system of organized industrial slavery.
True, at the larger public discourse it's not getting discussed. But people involved in permaculture, self reliance, organic gardening and food justice are keenly aware of it and do openly discuss it.

And then my Anarcho-Communist friends would argue that anyone that works for an hourly wage is a "wage slave".

I did watch a good part of the Red Light/Green Light doc. They basically broke it down as follows, 2% of women are truly independent, 35-40% are there due to coercion (be it economic, pimp, etc) leaving 58-63% being trafficked. I haven't found the source for their numbers (as of yet) but it doesn't pass the sniff test (as a data analyst).

And a side note if you've never heard of Polyface Farms or Joel Salatin you should look them up and give them a read sometime.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:08 PM   #4
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I would say that anyone working for a wage is in roughly the same boat, and I am no "anarcho-communist." And by that I mean that everyone negotiates a wage based on their own personal leverage. Some people have more leverage than others and therefore make bigger allowances for what they'll do (seen as exploited.) It may not be fair, but everyone's different with his or her own circumstances; so be it.

So unless a person is literally kidnapped and handcuffed to a radiator, I think human trafficking is quite different than being "pimped" or working for crappy wages.

Scum bags are scum bags no matter what they do for a living. Exploitation is a relative term but gets thrown around like its on par with assault.
Alastair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women