Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453277
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42354
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
disasterama
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Thumbs down Rachel Raquel

so its midnight and I am feeling bored so I call Rachel Raquel in Odessa to set an appointment for half an hour
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=11456
she picks up and asked me what I do for a living and I tell her, then she asked if I am looking for in or outcall, I said in then she said ok, its $ for the half and $.5 for the hour, but I have to put the donation in an envelope or gift bag and then when we meet I put it on the desk cause she doesn't discuss donations in person!
its a bit after midnight so I am trying to find a place that opens this late to buy a gift bag, went to a couple stores and finally the third store have gift bags. I buy one and put the donation in the bag and give her a call apologizing that it took me a while to find a gift bag, she says ok just call me when you get to Staff edit, exact location. CC. I was on the way already so couple minutes I call saying hey I am here and SHE HANGS UP. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and call again to see if the call was dropped by mistake, she NEVER ANSWERS HER PHONE AGAIN. 10 minutes later, same SHIT.
She has some good reviews, I am just wondering why did she do that
Old 06-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If I had to guess, I would say another hobbyist showed up between the time you called to make the appointment and the time you got there. If so, she could have simply told you that. Again, just a guess on my part.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Depending on how long it took to get gift bag and to her incall, she might have thought you were not coming and went back to sleep, that is just my guess. You could consider that lucky, when someone calls my phone that late the only thing they hear from me is &!@#$%& ****&^!

But i do understand and hate that you had to go threw all that for nothing.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post
You could consider that lucky, when someone calls my phone that late the only thing they hear from me is &!@#$%& ****&^!
You could turn your provider phone off if you don't want to hear it ring at that hour.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #5
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

The only issue I have with turning it on and off all the time is I either forget to turn it off or worse turn it back on! Then when im wondering why its not ringing.. lol
Old 06-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
disasterama
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post
Depending on how long it took to get gift bag and to her incall, she might have thought you were not coming and went back to sleep, that is just my guess. You could consider that lucky, when someone calls my phone that late the only thing they hear from me is &!@#$%& ****&^!

But i do understand and hate that you had to go threw all that for nothing.
that wasn't the case, when I said I got the bag she said ok just give me a ring when you get to the intersection and when I did and said "I am here" she hung up and never answered her phone again.. My best guess is that she freaked out and thought that I was LEO considering that it took me less than five minutes to get to her place, since I live near by
Old 06-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #7
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11456
My ECCIE Reviews

ok i'm just reading this thread. i didn't hang up on you i dropped my phone in the water an just got a new one today. so i lost all my numbers. i had no way to get back ahold of you. its not like i sit here an write down every number that calls me an says they are coming, because half the time they don't show up or they call an say something has come up. so its not like i didn't want to see you it's just that's what happened. i just wanted to make sure everyone had a clear understanding on what went on.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
guszebo9
BANNED

Encounters: 85

Old 06-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I think most of us have a very clear understanding what happened. How difficult would it be to at least offer a cursory apology to the gentleman for his inconvenience? Or is it easier to just complain about no-shows.
Jeez, what has happened to simple manners and courtesy here?

I really wonder how many of those no-shows/cancellations were screened Eccie guys vs. other advertising venues?

Old 06-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
How difficult would it be to at least offer a cursory apology to the gentleman for his inconvenience? Or is it easier to just complain about no-shows.
Easy buddy. We have seen threads go for two or three pages when one has expressed that same thought. Some members don't like it when you hold providers accountable for their actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Old 06-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

i had to say what i had to say. an i want to tell him that im sorry. i mean i cant help what happened. then i want to say he called me off my back page ad. he never told me that he was here on eccie. so i feel like if he had a problem he should of messaged me about it first before he went an put up a thread. we could of resovled it ourselves. but he wanted to bring it to every ones attention. i am a good provider an have never had any problems with anyone. i am very well reviewed an very well respected. so like i said i am sorry for what happened but next time bring it to my attention first before you go an post a thread. i've said what i've had to say so anything else that needs to be said needs to please be brought to my attention through a private message.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #12
fallen2842
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I can't believe I'm wandering into this "Facebook break-up" however as someone who understands business, I'll offer this.

A month ago I went to a restaurant and had terrible service. After making my unhappiness known (I spoke with the waitress and the manager in a low voice so as not to bring others into the discussion), the manager offered to take care of my meal or give me a gift card to come back at another time/date.

Why do businesses make such offers to disgruntled customers? #1: Bad news travels far and fast. How many times have you been in a grocery store like or at a bank and had a perfect stranger tell you about a bad experience at a restaurant, grocery store or bank? They'll tell the story to anyone who will listen. However, when a given person has a good experience they tell a few choice friends or family members. #2: Businesses understand that it takes between 3-5 times the advertising cost to get a disgruntled customer back than to attract a new customer. And #3: The "Halo Effect". Its very difficult to let go of your initial perception of a person; whether good or bad. People form impressions of people based on their first couple interactions with them. Call it "prejudgement", but if we like someone initially, and we hear something about a person that is negative, its really difficult to turn loose our initial perceptions. Mostly because we all believe we are intuitively better at reading people than we actually are. The reverse is true also.

Everything above is to say to Rachel, whom I don't know, you really should apologize and make a sincere offer to work things out. This is a business transaction first and foremost. Its also a trust based business so we have to be in integrity with those we choose to do business with. Work it out sweetie.

As for Disasterama, whom I don't know, maybe she was being truthful and maybe she was not. The only thing you can know with certainty is the two of you made an agreement, an appointment was set with you trying to accomodate the provider's desires. Your call got dropped somehow and she didn't pick-up in any subsequent calls. I can understand what an irritation it must have been to go to the effort to accomodate the provider and to not have it all culminate in a meeting. Just take it offline and call the young lady and have a conversation about everything. At the end of the conversation you will either reschedule or not. Give the young lady the benefit of the doubt and apologize for taking the situation public.

Both of you stand the possibility of being prejudged by the others. She by future clients and he by potential providers. In that scenario, no one gets what they want.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #13
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

[quote=Three Piece Chicken Dinne;1417765]Easy buddy. We have seen threads go for two or three pages when one has expressed that same thought. Some members don't like it when you hold providers accountable for their actions.

As do some members don't like it when you try to hold the hobbiest accountable.

My question would be the same as above... why didn't he simply PM the provider and then, and only then, if he didn't get a reply bring it on the board?

Some of you act as if it is ALWAYS the provider's fault when that is not the case.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #14
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I did an overnight with a lady. The next morning, she was checking her texts and she dropped her iphone in the tiolet. It happens. I felt bad for the girl. Her evening profit just went down, and she probably missed some appointments before she got her phone replaced. One of the hazards of taking a phone to the bathroom.

I hope you two let us know on this thread if you get this worked out.

I love happy endings.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #15
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

like i said before i am sorry for what happened. an thats that. like i also said. he should of brought the matter to my attention first. so im done with this thread you guys can have fun with it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women