Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default So Dagney? Are you saying that accurate and truthful information finally seeing the light on the boards is what bothers you or is there something else?

Originally Posted by Whispers

Ya know Dagney...... As the guy some of the ladies tend to disagree with the most in the Austin Forums, Austin sure has changed 180 degrees from where it used to be. That didn't occur without a whole lot of like minded individuals with the same train of thought.....

Only a few of the old ones that refuse to adapt to the changes deal with what your alluding to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post
as someone who has been around for 10 years you can put me in the "old ones" column.

I have seen the boards where the guys and the gals speak respectfully to each other and flirt and banter.

yes I have seen it change 180 where if I guy doesn't like a gals weight or whatever he doesn't stay quiet, but slams her publicly.

You are right, I refuse to adapt to that kind of change.

AMEN and Thank-You to EVERY guy that no longer stays quiet about things he did not like about the experience he paid for!

Posting about the reality of how a business present's itself to the client base is NOT slamming the Lady.

And it is a situation that the Lady/business has total control over.

For example...

1) if a 180lb Provider did not advertise herself as 140lbs how could a review stating she was 180 be of any issue? The guy could simply post "weight as advertised"

2) If a Provider did not hide her belly and airbrush out the thighs in her pictures would any comments of belly flab or cottage cheese thighs be necessary? A guy could simply post "pictures are accurate"...

3) If an over 50s Provider did not advertise herself as early 40s how could a comment of "lOOKS MID 50S" come back to hurt her? A guy could simply put. "See accurate advertisement".

Right there are 3 simple methods for ladies to defuse what most of the "rude" and disrespectful talk is about.....

Otherwise..... truthful advertisements and non-deceptive business practices would remove a lot of what seems to twist up some of the ladies into thinking men are not being respectful.

And as i look around the forums here... There certainly seems to be a lot of fun and flirtation happening...... Admittedly there are new faces having the fun......

What I don't see is the set of "oldtimers" that used to run the roost that have seen their control over the community evaporate...... I imagine they are probably on some other site whining to themselves about how it used to be and trying to figure out what to do about it....

In the mean time......There are a lot of people having fun.....

I'm in my 50s as well and I need to shake off the occasional comment that gets to me. I'm also round like a lot of the ladies upset about hearing how round they are.....

Why don't you relax and have a little fun before you go away.....

It's easy when you let go and realize you simply are not going to "fix it".

Once free speech hit.... truth was right behind it and you and the others are not going to draw a curtain over it again under the guise of "being respectful".....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

To the point... ok, to the blunt object, man, but you told her! Certainly pulled no punches, but valid nonetheless.

BTW -- who do you think should "control the community?" I thought you were busy telling Dags how the cow ate the cabbage. Just couldn't help but take a swipe at your brother mongers, eh? Oh well...

Good post though. Truth in advertising generally prevents a lot of customer satisfaction issues before they become issues.

I still like girls, though!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
BTW -- who do you think should "control the community?" I thought you were busy telling Dags how the cow ate the cabbage. Just couldn't help but take a swipe at your brother mongers, eh? Oh well...
why of course we need to allow the inmates free reign of the asylum.....

and I don't think any of what I wrote targets fellow mongers..... I was referring to the way a group of over the hill and manipulative ladies on ASPD led the MOD staff and admin around by their nuts shutting off anything remotely approaching accurate information about them or any subject matter they disagreed with....
Old 02-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Honestly, I haven't seen much, if at all, "bashing" of providers, especially the way it was quoted. There are post and threads about Austin providers this, Dallas providers that, and Houston providers... The closest thing to "public bashing" that I've seen are in review sections where guys give feedback. This is excepting the two women Whispers and a few others have had issues with.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The Rider believes in telling it like it is. Given history, though, I've got no issues with ECCIE mods.

Bashing may not be the ideal term. Banging providers! Well that's the point, isn't it?

I remember a day when providers would publicly ream you for misspelling their names! Glad to see we're over that!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:23 AM   #6
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Honestly, I haven't seen much, if at all, "bashing" of providers, especially the way it was quoted.... This is excepting the two women Whispers and a few others have had issues with.
"I haven't seen any bashing of providers going on, except for the providers that were bashed."

Quote:
I remember a day when providers would publicly ream you for misspelling their names! Glad to see we're over that!
Nope, it moves to PMs!
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:32 AM   #7
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
"I haven't seen any bashing of providers going on, except for the providers that were bashed."

OK, the bashing of TM and Ivory were obviously derived from personal history going back before ECCIE's existence. I have not seen bashing of specific providers for "being fat", ugly, whatever.

If you don't see that 2 is an exception to the number on here, then sure, there have been bashing.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:04 AM   #8
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Originally Posted by Whispers

Ya know Dagney...... As the guy some of the ladies tend to disagree with the most in the Austin Forums, Austin sure has changed 180 degrees from where it used to be. That didn't occur without a whole lot of like minded individuals with the same train of thought.....

Only a few of the old ones that refuse to adapt to the changes deal with what your alluding to.

AMEN and Thank-You to EVERY guy that no longer stays quiet about things he did not like about the experience he paid for!

Posting about the reality of how a business present's itself to the client base is NOT slamming the Lady.

For example...

1) if a 180lb Provider did not advertise herself as 140lbs how could a review stating she was 180 be of any issue? The guy could simply post "weight as advertised"

I tried that once on a social dating site. Ehhh... it did not work out well!

Otherwise..... truthful advertisements and non-deceptive business practices would remove a lot of what seems to twist up some of the ladies into thinking men are not being respectful.

And as i look around the forums here... There certainly seems to be a lot of fun and flirtation happening...... Admittedly there are new faces having the fun......

I have had some fun flirting with babydollsnow... cool kittie she is!

What I don't see is the set of "oldtimers" that used to run the roost that have seen their control over the community evaporate...... I imagine they are probably on some other site whining to themselves about how it used to be and trying to figure out what to do about it....

Well you can't blame some of them. I kind of whine about how I miss the days of hair metal music like Slaughter, Dokken, Ratt, etc. I keep on thinking it will change too but all I hear are the crickets chirping.

I'm in my 50s as well and I need to shake off the occasional comment that gets to me. I'm also round like a lot of the ladies upset about hearing how round they are.....

I'm younger and rounder but its all good. As long as I can pay for a session im good in hobbyland!
sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #9
The Pilgrim
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default OK, I'm an ASPD Old Timer ...

Yes, the mods that kept ASPD as the best place ever to hobby (Thank you CK1946, diamondjohn and others who now RIP) did zealously protect their ladies from vicious postings and groundless complaints.

(BTW, that is perhaps the reason, we enjoyed so many treasured and fondly-recalled ladies who made their home on ASPD for their entire careers!)

And, yes, sometimes the ASPD mods were overzealous in their protectionism to the point of excluding legitimate information and allowing Provider's transgressions to go undisclosed.

I, myself, felt the dictatorial whip of the ASPD mods a few times - unjustifed in my opinion. (Thanks, CK for saving my ass countless times!)

But all in all, the ASPD mods kept the peace, kept the truck between the ditches and made ASPD a safe place for hobbyists and providers alike.

Which in my mind is why, ASPD was so successful and beloved - and mourned in passing.

The problem I have with ECCIE is the LACK of the type of attention and accountability which ASPD enforced - on both hobbyists and providers.

Yes, with ASPD, you might get smacked on the knuckles with the ruler - but its seems to me that with ECCIE (while it is a beautifully graphic site) is a classroom where the teacher has stepped out of the room.
The Pilgrim is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #10
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink *taking a moment of silence for the death of ASPD*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pilgrim View Post
Yes, the mods that kept ASPD as the best place ever to hobby..

But all in all, the ASPD mods kept the peace, kept the truck between the ditches and made ASPD a safe place for hobbyists and providers alike.

Which in my mind is why, ASPD was so successful and beloved - and mourned in passing.

The problem I have with ECCIE is the LACK of the type of attention and accountability which ASPD enforced - on both hobbyists and providers.

Yes, with ASPD, you might get smacked on the knuckles with the ruler - but its seems to me that with ECCIE (while it is a beautifully graphic site) is a classroom where the teacher has stepped out of the room.

Amen! Very well said!

But see...I like getting spanked..even with rulers...maybe not on my knuckles
but whatever-
anywho,Im not sure I could of made a better analogy.
Hottassamelia is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #11
ThrillBill88
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

For example...

2) If a Provider did not hide her belly and airbrush out the thighs in her pictures would any comments of belly flab or cottage cheese thighs be necessary? A guy could simply post "pictures are accurate"...

3) If an over 50s Provider did not advertise herself as early 40s how could a comment of "lOOKS MID 50S" come back to hurt her? A guy could simply put. "See accurate advertisement".

Right there are 3 simple methods for ladies to defuse what most of the "rude" and disrespectful talk is about.....
This the second most instructive thing I've read since joining this site. Well written Whispers. Next drink is on me.
ThrillBill88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

SIXXBACH QUOTE...

"AMEN and Thank-You to EVERY guy that no longer stays quiet about things he did not like about the experience he paid for!

Quintessential post, "the experience he paid for!"

Like I say, walk in to a situation where the advertising was false...TURN AND WALK AWAY!

Amelia...do you really want a spanking? I have big hands...(where the hell are the smiley faces when one needs them!)
saj1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pilgrim View Post
Yes, the mods that kept ASPD as the best place ever to hobby (Thank you CK1946, diamondjohn and others who now RIP) did zealously protect their ladies from vicious postings and groundless complaints.

(BTW, that is perhaps the reason, we enjoyed so many treasured and fondly-recalled ladies who made their home on ASPD for their entire careers!)

And, yes, sometimes the ASPD mods were overzealous in their protectionism to the point of excluding legitimate information and allowing Provider's transgressions to go undisclosed.

I, myself, felt the dictatorial whip of the ASPD mods a few times - unjustifed in my opinion. (Thanks, CK for saving my ass countless times!)

I couldn't agree with you LESS. I was a longtime member and active contributor of ASPD and I quit in spite of making some good friends online.

IMHO ASPD turned into a freaking cesspool, moderated by local warlords, whose power over the fantasy world went to their heads. People were disciplined at the whim of the local mods and, according to a LOT of reports both on and offline, there were numerous favors exchanged for protection, clemency, and things that will not be mentioned here.

I've probably said too much, and really don't want to debate this issue, but there are a lot of hobbyists and providers out there who know that what I'm saying is the truth.

ECCIE is moderated with much more moderation, evenhandedness and respect -- even though there are a number of monkey shitfights in the zoo. And yes, the antics of some of our ECCIE members never would have been tolerated on ASPD.

I feel safer here than I ever felt as a member of ASPD.

(If I said anything against the rules in this post, I apologize in advance ... but I also feel FREER here than I ever felt on ASPD!)
Old 02-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
I've probably said too much, and really don't want to debate this issue, but there are a lot of hobbyists and providers out there who know that what I'm saying is the truth.

And without the support of a lot of hobbyists and providers we could not have effected the change we got....

ECCIE is moderated with much more moderation, evenhandedness and respect -- even though there are a number of monkey shitfights in the zoo. And yes, the antics of some of our ECCIE members never would have been tolerated on ASPD.

It is a much better place than we had for the last few years of ASPD...
Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Gabby Johnson is RIGHT!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women