Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
*Ginger*
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271081
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Way Too Much Exaggeration within Reviews!!

So it seems this has become the Norm...What or Whom Benefits from Such Practice or is This A Angle To Sway One's Business Either Negatively Or In A Positive Manner...I'm Curious Of Others Thoughts Pertaining To This Issue?
*Ginger* is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:08 AM   #2
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

How would you know?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:09 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

exaggerating how, exactly?

it is definitely true among some reviews that are obviously written by Pimps and Promoters. those types can't seem to contain themselves.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM   #4
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ginger* View Post
So it seems this has become the Norm...What or Whom Benefits from Such Practice or is This A Angle To Sway One's Business Either Negatively Or In A Positive Manner...I'm Curious Of Others Thoughts Pertaining To This Issue?
I feel that overly positive reviews hurt hobbyists and benefits providers (short term). If reviews are overly negative it can hurt the provider for obvious reasons and possibly hurt hobbyists as well, as there will be some men, who would have had a great experience, who won't see a provider based on an unfair overly negative review.

I think overly negative reviews are way less common than overly positive ones, though. Especially as it relates to providers ages and looks. I can't count the number of times I've seen someone review a provider as 30 or 30's, then when I show up, I see that she's obviously at least 45...
VerySoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:32 AM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Providers should not know or think that reviews are exaggerated or not, or at least, admit it, especially by starting a thread like this. But, to give my opinion:

To overly exaggerate in one's review is basically self ego stroking, an attempt to gloat about something that probably never happened and hoping that others will stroke his ego as well, if what he exaggerates is on the positive end. When it is on the negative end, then maybe it is a deal where the provider rubbed him the wrong way and he wants to make a point about any negative traits of her he noticed or he wants to make up.

Guys that talk about how big their dick is or how great they are BCD are probably the ones with the little dicks and have little to no skills either. Guys that read reviews want to know about the provider, what she looks like, how her TCB/BCD skills are, not read a romance novel or how cute the reviewer thinks he is.

There is nothing wrong with giving a jaded opinion of how a session went, after all, it is his review, but if the reviewer is embellishing just to either make himself look good or advertise for the provider to bait business in her door, then it is 100% wrong. It might be good for her in the short term with the money rolling in, but eventually, when the truth comes out in the future more consistent reviews, her client base and money will dry up fast. One far reaching example is if the provider is kinda quiet and bit shy, not the loud or over the top girl a reviewer reports in his review, then it might be a bad omen that another guy going by the review, sets an appointment, goes and sees her expecting something that she does not offer or do and he loses it, then the situation may not be pretty, especially if he has a loose screw.

IMO, the reviewer should put in his review what the provider factually advertises she does as activities performed, assuming she does them for him, and leave out any YMMV or unadvertised services in which she performed for him, as she will obviously not do for every client for whatever her reasons are. Not saying that reviews should be done in a robotic format, but more services on point and less fluff would be better.

That is why I try to look at multiple reviews of the same provider by different guys and see if there is a level of consistency, one way or the other. This is so I can not only get a good sense of the provider and what she does BCD and when I see the reviewers who have the outlandish reports compared to the others, I know not to trust their other reviews as much.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:33 AM   #6
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySoon View Post
I feel that overly positive reviews hurt hobbyists and benefits providers (short term). If reviews are overly negative it can hurt the provider for obvious reasons and possibly hurt hobbyists as well, as there will be some men, who would have had a great experience, who won't see a provider based on an unfair overly negative review.

I think overly negative reviews are way less common than overly positive ones, though. Especially as it relates to providers ages and looks. I can't count the number of times I've seen someone review a provider as 30 or 30's, then when I show up, I see that she's obviously at least 45...

Not me. I'm mid 30s. I've never been guessed at anything over early 30s. I don't give my exact age or bday for privacy reasons but it's close to what is listed in my profile. I see no point in lying about age. It's not like you won't get found out. Then again, maybe you won't. Lol. I think I'll go change my age to 25 right now.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:43 AM   #7
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

You mean the content of all reviews aren't true? Say it ain't so.....
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:52 AM   #8
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Its only true when it says I made you cum 30x with a mere butterfly flicker of my tongue.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:31 AM   #9
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

It would be most useful if guys would at least list all the activites they did on the activities line. I instead of making us read the whole ROS. A lady's menu is getting harder to search now that p411 no longer provides it. After I know the potential menu, I am happy to read an exaggerated story to get some sort of a feel for a lot of other details like cleanliness, iop, and how the session progressed. (I dislike seeing "read ROS" in the activity line and then have to wade through how amazing the guy gives daty for 20 min. Heck, I am not going to make an appointment to meet the guy).

Whether certain basic things happen like lfk or dfk are super important to some guys. And whether less basic events happen like bbbj, cim or msog are, of course, also super important to other guys.

I dont care if the ROS is exaggerated or puffed up (or down). Just please dont indicate that an activity occured that didnt or was offered that was not.

Also, since we are on the topic of reviews. Guys, will you please put the name of the provider in the title. It helps so much on the mobile app to see the name of the provider in the title.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:36 AM   #10
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

The exaggerated reviews are written by gynecologists. They can't help it; they're spreaders of old wives' tales.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 12:32 PM   #11
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Providers should not know or think that reviews are exaggerated or not, or at least, admit it, especially by starting a thread like this. But, to give my opinion:

To overly exaggerate in one's review is basically self ego stroking, an attempt to gloat about something that probably never happened and hoping that others will stroke his ego as well, if what he exaggerates is on the positive end. When it is on the negative end, then maybe it is a deal where the provider rubbed him the wrong way and he wants to make a point about any negative traits of her he noticed or he wants to make up.

Guys that talk about how big their dick is or how great they are BCD are probably the ones with the little dicks and have little to no skills either. Guys that read reviews want to know about the provider, what she looks like, how her TCB/BCD skills are, not read a romance novel or how cute the reviewer thinks he is.

There is nothing wrong with giving a jaded opinion of how a session went, after all, it is his review, but if the reviewer is embellishing just to either make himself look good or advertise for the provider to bait business in her door, then it is 100% wrong. It might be good for her in the short term with the money rolling in, but eventually, when the truth comes out in the future more consistent reviews, her client base and money will dry up fast. One far reaching example is if the provider is kinda quiet and bit shy, not the loud or over the top girl a reviewer reports in his review, then it might be a bad omen that another guy going by the review, sets an appointment, goes and sees her expecting something that she does not offer or do and he loses it, then the situation may not be pretty, especially if he has a loose screw.

IMO, the reviewer should put in his review what the provider factually advertises she does as activities performed, assuming she does them for him, and leave out any YMMV or unadvertised services in which she performed for him, as she will obviously not do for every client for whatever her reasons are. Not saying that reviews should be done in a robotic format, but more services on point and less fluff would be better.

That is why I try to look at multiple reviews of the same provider by different guys and see if there is a level of consistency, one way or the other. This is so I can not only get a good sense of the provider and what she does BCD and when I see the reviewers who have the outlandish reports compared to the others, I know not to trust their other reviews as much.
Hell, if a provider reads the titles alone and happen to have seen the lady being reviewed personally socially or whatever, providers can tell if its an exaggeration bc she knows herself appearances etc.

Not only that, although we cant see the ROS, the short descriptions ITSELF makes it beyond obvious the ROS is exaggerated/BS/Promotion/Pimping/Freebie-4-Review. JS
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:02 PM   #12
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I can see that if a lady doesn't offer Greek or Cim, and then in a review the guy specifically talks about how he reams her ass, then blows a load on her face and in her mouth, it can be a problem for the lady on future sessions with other clients.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:42 PM   #13
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

mine are so overly exaggerated that I don't allow myself to publish them, i keep them in my head and remind myself how awesome i was! Oh... this thread is about awesomeness of the provider
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:54 PM   #14
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

My reviews are oh so genuine! If it don't make "dollaz" it don't make sense!

DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:58 PM   #15
ibupro01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ginger* View Post

You are 1 billion% wrong! No guy has ever or will ever exaggerate in a review. Hobby guys are incapable of embellishing the truth. Now, providers ads are another story exaggeration, after exaggeration.

P.S. By no means are my comments to be interpreted as an exaggeration.
ibupro01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women