Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default Some members on this board are supporting the Illuminati!!!

The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity.
One can just look at this forum and see guys like Whirlaway, IIFFOFRDB, LexusLover, Cute Old Guy, jewish Lawyer, Jackie S, and LustyLad are helping the Illuminati accomplish their goals. You guys shouldn't even classify yourself as Americans- IMHO you act like spoiled brats and quite frankly you guys disgust me. Why can't you accept that Obama one twice-fairly I may ask and without any controversy? Instead of wishing Obama Godspeed you guys want him to fail- you actually wake up every morning gloating to hear bad news about the economy- so you can guys can post your fucking negative thread. Have any of you ever seen Whirlaway post anything positive about the job market??? But let there be any bad news on the economy watch Whirlaway be the first to post his hate and spew negative comments. The Tea Party and you guys mentioned are destroying the country from within and the Illuminati is so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work Morons!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wow. Just because we don't worship the very ground that President Obama walks on means we are aiding the Illuminati.

"Look Boss, the plane, the plane".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You may not agree with the political views of those members you mentioned, but they are not supporters of the Illuminati. If you knew what you were talking about you would already know that.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It must really suck to see the first black president be such a failure. A lying, incompetent, corrupt, dishonest man whom you had pinned all your hopes and aspirations on.

I guess calling those you disagree with "racist" isn't working, so it is on to Plan B - try to label them as Illuminati co-conspirators.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

===
Old 08-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Whirly, it's just a shame that we wasted the honor of electing he first Black President by voting for nothing more that a petty little Demagogue.

What a waste.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:46 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

++1...Agree wholeheartedly. A lost opportunity for the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Whirly, it's just a shame that we wasted the honor of electing he first Black President by voting for nothing more that a petty little Demagogue.

What a waste.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:33 AM   #8
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It must really suck to see the first black president be such a failure. A lying, incompetent, corrupt, dishonest man whom you had pinned all your hopes and aspirations on.

I guess calling those you disagree with "racist" isn't working, so it is on to Plan B - try to label them as Illuminati co-conspirators.
A failure- how is one a Failure when he wins 2 elections???? Don't give me that Bush won 2 elections too because both of Bush's elections specifically the first were smeared with controversy.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #9
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
++1...Agree wholeheartedly. A lost opportunity for the country.
Fuck off Whirly you didn't even vote in the 2008 election you worthless POS.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:43 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Trying to foul hook the fucktards that JL didn't?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity.
One can just look at this forum and see guys like Whirlaway, IIFFOFRDB, LexusLover, Cute Old Guy, jewish Lawyer, Jackie S, and LustyLad are helping the Illuminati accomplish their goals. You guys shouldn't even classify yourself as Americans- IMHO you act like spoiled brats and quite frankly you guys disgust me. Why can't you accept that Obama one twice-fairly I may ask and without any controversy? Instead of wishing Obama Godspeed you guys want him to fail- you actually wake up every morning gloating to hear bad news about the economy- so you can guys can post your fucking negative thread. Have any of you ever seen Whirlaway post anything positive about the job market??? But let there be any bad news on the economy watch Whirlaway be the first to post his hate and spew negative comments. The Tea Party and you guys mentioned are destroying the country from within and the Illuminati is so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work Morons!!!

You need to quit watching Debbies videos. Watch mine instead...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If the Illuminati wants chaos, confusion, and serial apathy then Obama IS the instrument of the new world order. Al Yankovic has broken the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I voted.

And your anger is misplaced. Obama is the worthless POS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Fuck off Whirly you didn't even vote in the 2008 election you worthless POS.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:23 PM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I voted.

And your anger is misplaced. Obama is the worthless POS.
Remind us again who you voted for???? You have already under oath stated that you didn't vote for McCain and so that would leave that other guy right????? Or do you expect us to believe that you voted for some obscure Green Party or Libertarian Candidate???? Hmmm Whirly as much shit you talk in these forums you are the true definition of a RINO.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #15
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If the Illuminati wants chaos, confusion, and serial apathy then Obama IS the instrument of the new world order. Al Yankovic has broken the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
Does the JD stand for Just Dumb???? It is you dumb asses who are creating Chaos- most of it stems from your inward racist philosophy - everything you guys accuse Obama of wrongdoing I can name a Rep POTUS who did just the same- Both Reagan and Bush the 2nd ran up the deficit- where was the Tea Party? As I mentioned before there have been other POYUS who raised the debt ceiling more times than Obama but I guess Obama has the wrong skin tone to raise the debt ceiling.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women