Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162867
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36417
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 11:44 AM   #1
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry It's your business if you don't screen BUT!

Hi ladies and gents!!!!!! I just wanted to post something about screening when a lady says in her ad she SCREENS that is for her safety and yours. I've been hung up on, cussed out etc because I ask screening questions. ITS IN MY AD! If she doesn't screen you (that's her business) She obviously doesn't care to be safe, so she definitely doesn't care about YOU!
I'm going to always screen & sometimes I re screen if it's been awhile. You get more bees with honey so just answer the questions and get through to the fun! if you DON'T WANT TO BE SCREENED/SAFE DO NOT CALL ME! I keep a black list for those who were mean or rude. I will not take a chance in person if your rude over the phone. That's my rant. ... Hobby on dolls! 👅💋✌
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
Nailedhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Good for you keeping high standards. I appreciate your screening to keep us both safe. I feel those who do not want to be screened can go to the BP providers and take their chances.
But then again those ladies are short sited. Most are gone in a few weeks. It's really not to much to ask for the rewards you provide.
Nailedhard is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:13 PM   #3
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

I screen also.. I think it's foolish not to. Ms. Godiva, I too, have been treated the same at times. One even asked me" do you really believe anyone is going to give you that information?" To which my reply was... A gentleman will, and does! For those who refuse it, well... There will always be those who don't screen, I just suggest they call them!
katee is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:43 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto screening is good for both parties involved.....staying safe is job number 1!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:52 PM   #5
hogfan2222
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Most eccie guys that do reviews seem to want screening. I always put in my reviews if a provider screens or not. Hogfan
hogfan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:04 PM   #6
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I too have had all the hang ups, cussing & I also have a blacklist...it only takes one disrespectful action or word for me to blacklist cuz I too believe that if one will disrespect me in msg's or not understand me wantin to be/feel safe, imagine what it'll be like behind closed doors.

+1, girl...thanks for mentioning this! -seems some need to be reminded of proper etiquette!
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:18 PM   #7
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I feel much better about a provider when I know she screens. If a lady takes the time to check me out as well as I have researched her before we meet then the chances of us having good chemistry are increased. Having a good comfort level going in makes for a better experience for everyone. Keep doing what you do ladies.
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 03:29 PM   #8
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

OK, my .02 cents worth.
I have been active now for about 3 years. When I'm asked questions by a provider so she can screen, I am generally willing to give references and to refer the lady to my ECCIE posts/reviews. That has been sufficient for most, but not all providers. I won't mention names.
Last month Kelly Monroe came through town. I inquired, gave references, passed the tests, and set up a session. Unfortunately, I came down with a spring cold and had to cancel. Never saw her.
Three days ago, I got the first of many text messages from someone who was upset with Kelly. When I contacted her, she said it was an ECCIE member who had been banned.
Looks like her pimp (she says secretary) got fired and is trying to get even by up-setting everyone in her phone contacts. Go to the West Texas, Dallas, San Antonia, and Tennessee forums for the stories..
OK...so if I'd gone further and given her my real name, my employment information, and anything else, what more could have happened to me?
What's the answer to a situation like this? Kelly Monroe has fantastic reviews and looks to be a well regarded provider on ECCIE.
Katee, Vivian, Ms. Godiva, and Dallas what do you say about this?,
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:24 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post
I feel much better about a provider when I know she screens. If a lady takes the time to check me out as well as I have researched her before we meet then the chances of us having good chemistry are increased. Having a good comfort level going in makes for a better experience for everyone. Keep doing what you do ladies.

well said

as reputable providers on here...we should make it a top priority to screen and with all said info,we should be as discrete as possible.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:50 PM   #10
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

OK...so as far as I was concerned, Kelly Monroe was reputable. I gave her the information she requested. But not nearly what some ask.
Again, what should I have done differently?
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women