Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
HotNicole35
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17272
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Level of Intimacy Between 2 People

I've read quite a few reviews on me and others and for the most part, they are pretty similiar in description but some are different when it comes to the services or experiences described.
When you are meeting with a provider/hobbyist for the first time, you never know what to expect. You observe each other and you get a feel of that individual. When it comes to being intimate, different people bring different things out of you. I never judge a book by its cover because there are some men you would see on the street and never guess that he would bring so much passion out of you. I bring this up because I have been asked, "Oh I read you did this with so and so or you didn't do this with so and so, so do you or do you not do this?" The answer is this, I do different things with different people depending on the intimacy level between us. I've had some men just make me cream all over the place and whom I kiss with hot passionate desire and then there are some men who will still make me cream but not bring that hot passionate side out of me. One experience is never the same when you see different people. The level of intimacy can be different when you see John rather when you saw Jim and vice versa. Maybe John was more romantic, passionate, smelled clean and whose breath was fresh and Jim was less romantic & passionate and whose breath smelled like a brewery or cigarettes. Who would I be more inclined to have a better intimate experience with? No different with men I'm sure.

HotNicole35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
CaptainQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Excellent 1st post

I think that's what is meant by YMMV? I would never take offense if my experience is not the same as another. But I'm a very easy going person.
CaptainQ is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

What you are describing is plain and simple Chemistry. That is what makes the intimacy level rise amongst two people. Yes, it is different for most people and for some to ask why it is different for them from what they read, is to not understand what makes people connect with each other. YMMV is a correct way to describe it C.Cajun.

Great post Nicole.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Nicole,
You're comments are interesting and you seem to have a realistic grasp on the hobby. I may even have some interest myself but I have one question.
Are you saying that you have access to BCD in reviews?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
CaptainQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Well, the first provider I ever saw just laughed when we were talking about ASDP BCD access. I'm willing to bet it's pretty common. Doesn't bother me. I would think there are some that don't particularly like this, but I think it's impossible to stop.

Yeah, I'm sure this is earth shattering news... carry on...
CaptainQ is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:55 AM   #6
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidCajun View Post
Well, the first provider I ever saw just laughed when we were talking about ASDP BCD access. I'm willing to bet it's pretty common.
Uh, make that VERY common, sir.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Since the review process isn't for Nicole, does it really matter?

It is unusual for a provider to admit it.

Basic services should not vary from client to client........how well you get into it is always YMMV.

But, the bottom line is that this is HIS fantasy. If you (and I mean this generically) do not give him his fantasy, it will show up in the review.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #9
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

dh using his hokmah again. He is right on.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Since the review process isn't for Nicole, does it really matter?

It is unusual for a provider to admit it.

Basic services should not vary from client to client........how well you get into it is always YMMV.

But, the bottom line is that this is HIS fantasy. If you (and I mean this generically) do not give him his fantasy, it will show up in the review.
Some guys should be more realistic about their fantasies...

... expecting a "Sofia" (and I mean this generically) to get as hot and bothered about a centenarian with a "Johnson" nick named "Old Leather" (... uh... that would be me...) showing up at her door as she would with a smooth talking, studly, DATY-Slathering ,female heart melting (and other female parts) Dear Hunter packing what appears on airport scanners as a rather large reptile (and I mean this generically) ... is well.. a pretty far fetched fantasy..

But then again...any provider that can make a centenarian with a "Johnson" nick named "Old Leather" think he "DearHunted" her (OMG...I invented my favorite new verb...)... deserves an academy award... and any provider that can get into it enough, with a centenarian with a "Johnson" nick named "Old Leather", to actually be mentally "DearHunted" deserves a Nobel Piece Prize (yes Grammer Nazis ... I misspelled that)
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #11
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Nicole,
I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense. Chemistry has a lot to do with it. Secondly...Sounds like you may need another visit from the Sith Lord!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #12
anakin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

i second that us sith lords r strong with the force
anakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Nicole,
I think what you are saying makes a lot of sense. Chemistry has a lot to do with it. Secondly...Sounds like you may need another visit from the Sith Lord!
Strong has become this Count Sidious DarthMaul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakin View Post
i second that us sith lords r strong with the force
Sith Lord yet! Anakin you are not, Soon you will become one but under the guidance of Darth
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
Htowner
Ambassador

Intimacy has nothing to do with it. It is a moment of escape. Role play.
In a broader term I guess you can call it intimacy .
Not to get too anal about it, but those who want to run down the menu and force the issue, get actually less out of it than what they want .
An old and retired member from P once told me he goes to sessions and let the lady take over and do what she believes she is best at and comfortable with, and he gets the best of what she can offer.
It sounded like too little control over one's fantasy . Years later, I am learning from that wisdom.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #15
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Intimacy has nothing to do with it. It is a moment of escape. Role play.
In a broader term I guess you can call it intimacy .
Not to get too anal about it, but those who want to run down the menu and force the issue, get actually less out of it than what they want .
An old and retired member from P once told me he goes to sessions and let the lady take over and do what she believes she is best at and comfortable with, and he gets the best of what she can offer.
It sounded like too little control over one's fantasy . Years later, I am learning from that wisdom.
I hear you Htowner because at one time, I was trying to control things. I learned that if I did what you wrote, I had a much better time with the lady which invariably lead to repeat visits that were welcomed by her. The only expectation I had going in once I did that was that she better really know what she was doing because I could not stand to be asked what I wanted.

As far as what Nicole posted about, I have always found it is a matter of chemistry between the two which has already been mentioned.
guest041110 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women