Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2021, 04:57 PM   #1
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123
Default Ukraine or Taiwan?

Remember when we had a sheriff that had the Commie Russians and the Commie Chinese afraid to piss us off?? The old sheriff had a way of making the Commie bastards stand down....
The new sheriff reminds me more of Barney Fyfe.....

Will the Chinese invade Taiwan before the Russian's invade Ukraine?

Will the Taliban ever let the last of our American citizens leave Afghanistan??

Fuck Climate change.... Dopey Joe will be presiding over a nuclear bombed out world....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:43 PM   #2
Allnitemarc
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

To bad that now we have an old progressive social worker to solve our diplomatic problems lol
Allnitemarc is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 04:50 AM   #3
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Rogues Are on the March Around the World
Iran and Russia give every sign they don’t take President Biden seriously.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 06:34 AM   #4
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I blame Obama.
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 07:17 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
I blame Obama.
Berry's 3rd term not going well ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 07:27 AM   #6
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Biden and Obama have the same puppeteer,
so same result
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 07:53 AM   #7
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

The Russians and the Chinese held joint military exercises recently and are building there own coalition. My belief is that both Taiwan and Ukraine will be invaded around the Olympics.

All of these foreign athletes in China to be used as pawns should the US or allies decide to interfere with either invasion.

For those of you that still believe this Corona Virus came from a couple of bats in some wet market should have your head examined. This was the beginning of the invasion. Part 1, distract enemy governments and weaken their economies. Part 2, control the flow of energy to Europe(thanks to Biden and the approval of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline). Part 3 the build up (China's incursion of Taiwan's airspace and Russia's amassing hundreds of thousands of troops along the border with Ukraine). Part 4, the invasion and loss of the Ukraine to Russia and Taiwan to China.

We are weak and they know it. They don't sense it, they know it. My biggest fear is the homeland. You think our Southern border hasn't been infiltrated with bad actors from Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS?? Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if an attack at home coincided or preempted the attack of Ukraine and Taiwan.

Look I didn't like Trump. Guy is a douche bag. But his policies were spot on and what we desperately need more of. When I have to have surgery I could care less if the Dr. is a good guy or the if the anesthesiologist is a dick. If they fix the problem and keep me alive that is all that matters. This isn't my opinion. Do your research as it is in black and white. The left doesn't want to transform this country. They want to remake it. And in order to remake something you have to destroy what you have. They are destroying this country.

Our enemies respect nothing but strength. Right now they are running circles around us and we have absolutely zero leadership with the ability to do anything about it. We try to appease everyone. We hold nobody accountable for their actions. We are a fucking hot mess right now. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights is being used as toilet paper. People need to seriously wake the fuck up. Does this country have issues? Hell yes. But it is still the greatest country ever to exist in the history of the world. Build off it, don't destroy it!!!
tbear4u77 is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 07:56 AM   #8
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Nice
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:22 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post
The Russians and the Chinese held joint military exercises recently and are building there own coalition. My belief is that both Taiwan and Ukraine will be invaded around the Olympics.

All of these foreign athletes in China to be used as pawns should the US or allies decide to interfere with either invasion.

For those of you that still believe this Corona Virus came from a couple of bats in some wet market should have your head examined. This was the beginning of the invasion. Part 1, distract enemy governments and weaken their economies. Part 2, control the flow of energy to Europe(thanks to Biden and the approval of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline). Part 3 the build up (China's incursion of Taiwan's airspace and Russia's amassing hundreds of thousands of troops along the border with Ukraine). Part 4, the invasion and loss of the Ukraine to Russia and Taiwan to China.

We are weak and they know it. They don't sense it, they know it. My biggest fear is the homeland. You think our Southern border hasn't been infiltrated with bad actors from Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Al-Qaeda, and ISIS?? Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if an attack at home coincided or preempted the attack of Ukraine and Taiwan.

Look I didn't like Trump. Guy is a douche bag. But his policies were spot on and what we desperately need more of. When I have to have surgery I could care less if the Dr. is a good guy or the if the anesthesiologist is a dick. If they fix the problem and keep me alive that is all that matters. This isn't my opinion. Do your research as it is in black and white. The left doesn't want to transform this country. They want to remake it. And in order to remake something you have to destroy what you have. They are destroying this country.

Our enemies respect nothing but strength. Right now they are running circles around us and we have absolutely zero leadership with the ability to do anything about it. We try to appease everyone. We hold nobody accountable for their actions. We are a fucking hot mess right now. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights is being used as toilet paper. People need to seriously wake the fuck up. Does this country have issues? Hell yes. But it is still the greatest country ever to exist in the history of the world. Build off it, don't destroy it!!!
why I voted douche 3 times, I skipped the 2nd primary of douche
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 10:00 AM   #10
Baldur
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I think it will be the Ukraine while lets go Brandon is holding his withered dick in hand China goes after Taiwan and our Allies with the Exception of Japan stick their heads up their collective asses and say evil what evil.
Baldur is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 12:07 PM   #11
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

"We" are attempting to organize an evacuation of Americans from Ukraine as I type this. Gropey Joe didn't even have his microphone turned on when the Zoom w/Putin started today.

Do any of you cuck Dimtards actually think we're better off with this mentally-deficient hack in charge? What has improved?

Taiwan is next. The Chinese are in the Atlantic now building a base.

Our enemies smell weakness. And will act accordingly.

But no mean tweets, right?
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 03:00 PM   #12
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The last two posts in this thread are fantastic.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 03:06 PM   #13
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ukraine first btw.

Sorry Dementia Joe, you already checkmated yourself by cucking to the racist progressive scumbags in your own party who despise this country as much as Putin does.

Pitiful that moron democrat lemmings will still defend this geriatric marionette.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 11:50 PM   #14
Lakeside2016
Lifetime Premium Access

The Chinese are very patient. The PRC will wait to see how Biden handles the Russian invasion of Ukraine. While the Ukraine is not a part of NATO, their borders were guaranteed by a four way treaty between Russia, Ukraine, Great Britain and the U.S. which in was made in exchange for the Ukraine surrendering its nuclear weapons. In 2014, Russia took over the Crimea and they got away with it. Russia's army has been at peace for too long, and we'll probably see a guerilla war that will bleed their army. That's why we have been supplying the Ukraine with Stinger and Javelin missiles. Russia is terrified of Ukraine joining NATO and is using the threat of cutting off the natural gas supply to Western Europe. Meanwhile, the PRC has been building her naval forces, to include and aircrafts carrier, which if they station off the east coast of Taiwan will cause huge problems for the defenders, plus the PRC's amphibious and airlift capabilities have been enhanced over the last few decades. Already, the PRC is testing the air defense of the ROC, for when they do choose to invade will quickly dominate the air, followed by a combined amphibious and airborne assault covered by their air force, with the PRC CV distraction off from the east.
Under Trump, neither Russia or the PRC would have attempted this, it is easier for us to intervene in a PRC/ROC conflict, by rolling in a couple of CVBG and submarines in the Formosa Straits than in the Ukraine, but the PRC wants the US focused elsewhere. Under Biden, especially after the Afghan withdrawal fiasco, there is no respect for the POTUS now. Also, both Russia and the PRC have been funneling money to Joe Biden thru his son Hunter. A worrying question, is what will Russia and the PRC do next.
Lakeside2016 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:02 AM   #15
Lakeside2016
Lifetime Premium Access

https://rumble.com/vqe1p6-brigitte-g...60qud&mc=17xi1
Lakeside2016 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women