Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default Importing The Table Shower?

Early in my career in the hobby I did frequent the AMP from time to time. Of course, with so many wonderful local and independent providers available, the novelty soon wore off. One thing I wish some of the ladies around here would borrow and recreate from the AMP is the table shower. I saw a few threads here where ladies were asking about what type of permanent incall location to design, and I wonder if any ladies would ever consider installing one of these in their location?

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

What a great idea! For me, the best part of an AMP visit was the TS. Nothing like the personal service of a pretty lady washing and scrubbing you down... and drying you off when your done!!

Would also eliminate all the "dirty ass" complaints we have all heard before
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Early in my career in the hobby I did frequent the AMP from time to time.
Got to love the '60's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Would also eliminate all the "dirty ass" complaints we have all heard before
agree to that...a good 5 minute soak is good for both of us
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Some of us just take good showers before a date. I dont desire to get myslef cleaned on the same little table shower countless other guys have used even if a bottle of 409 is sitting next to it.

I can wash myself just fine. i see no allure in a tableshower. Would just get in the way I bet as an extra thing ladies have to carry to their incall. Maybe if it was retractable and foldable. I can just see this as a wet mess in the bathroom much easier to just wash yourself prior.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Some of us just take good showers before a date. I dont desire to get myslef cleaned on the same little table shower countless other guys have used even if a bottle of 409 is sitting next to it.

I can wash myself just fine. i see no allure in a tableshower. Would just get in the way I bet as an extra thing ladies have to carry to their incall. Maybe if it was retractable and foldable. I can just see this as a wet mess in the bathroom much easier to just wash yourself prior.
Well duh. . .

I never thought of taking a shower before a session. You are kidding right?

You apparently have never had a table shower. . . it is a very different experience. It is as much about pampering and relaxation as it it is about getting clean, if it is done correctly.

As to the thoughts on a sterile environment, I suppose you won't lie back on a massage table or a barber chair at a spa either? For that matter, make sure you don't ever bring a blue light with you to any hotel room, if the idea of previous traffic furls your manhood.

I think you misread the post. We aren't talking about an hotel incall, but rather about ladies that own or lease their incall and can make modifications to it to include a shower room and table and custom design their location.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I thinck it would be cost prohibitive for the vast majority of incalls. Espcially since some here seem to run out of condoms.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I thinck it would be cost prohibitive for the vast majority of incalls. Espcially since some here seem to run out of condoms.
That would depend on the level of provider you are talking about. If a lady can afford to purchase or lease her own incall space, chances are putting in a sauna or table shower won't be cost-prohibitive at all.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #8
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I would LOVE to have a table like that and be able to offer table showers. Unfortunately, I don't have NEAR enough room!

You are SO right ANONONE, table showers ROCK! It is VERY relaxing!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
TPRDWARRIOR
Registered Member

I agree Table showers rock !
TPRDWARRIOR is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

Actually I like a good TS, it is very nice (assumming it is a clean environment) ... as relaxing as a massage ... actual a combination of a bath and a massage.

I like it and I would get longer appointments if that were part of the service. The rest of the AMP is that it is generally not GFE enough.

So the combination of a TS and a good GFE session would be a great service ... I would consider it a cut above.

In fact one of my ATF started the session in the tub in a warm bubble bath ... which was a nice extra, but a good TS to start the session would be even better.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15240
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
That would depend on the level of provider you are talking about. If a lady can afford to purchase or lease her own incall space, chances are putting in a sauna or table shower won't be cost-prohibitive at all.
at 7k, i think you'd have to be working a hell of a volume business to make it worthwhile to purchase, install, and maintain for a solo provider.

http://www.mybath.biz/p/10-Jet-Vichy-Shower/397/

if the goal is pampering, what about a deep-water bath?
kaitlin is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #12
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

old fashioned Japenese hot tub. Spent a week with a sweet young thing in Tokyo years ago she had one in the bath, doubled as bath tub and soaking tub. that would work also if the space was available. If I had room at home I'd have one for sure
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #13
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

the image anonone had is a high-end table. most spa's just have a table covered w/ some form of fabric [looks like naugahyde, but it's not]. and the women either use a shower head [feels like a rain shower] or a bowl [feels like a waterfall].

dont have to go whole hog to provide the experience.

another alternative is to give the man a shower or bath before the main event.
pmdelites is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women