Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41484
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2024, 08:36 AM   #1
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117
Default Encounter: The Indonesian Princess Iko at Sun Spa has an Amazing Ass

User ID: -
Date: 1/1/24
Name: Iko
Phone: (512) 850-7304
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13045 Pond Spring Rd, near Hunters Chase
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, FBM
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, a little wavy and below mid back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive young Indonesian girl. 5"3"-5'4", Long flowing hair, expressive eyes, C-cups, thin waist and her ass is a work of art. Seriously, it's nice!
Recommendation: Yes
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:08 AM   #2
RadioHam
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Great review as always Captain!
RadioHam is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:25 AM   #3
KnightofCorpses
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Great review, Iko sounds amazing. I am so pissed my sciatica has sidelined me.
KnightofCorpses is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 01:55 PM   #4
Idk4512
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Idk4512 is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 11:04 PM   #5
Manma
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

This sounds like a promotion review by owner... Cap you tend to over promoted, over rate SunSpa ladies and ladies in Apartment feasibility near Parmer Ln Apple Office. Not trust worthy reviews
Manma is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:13 AM   #6
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manma View Post
This sounds like a promotion review by owner... Cap you tend to over promoted, over rate SunSpa ladies and ladies in Apartment feasibility near Parmer Ln Apple Office. Not trust worthy reviews
This comment seems to come from left field? Cap reviewed and defended ONE girl from Parmer AAMP that he had a great, although atypical experience compared to others. I know exactly the girl and review you are referring to and I did not have a magical experience with her either, but I don’t think it was due to “promotion” more of YMMV.

SunSpa got on everyone’s radar recently simply because our local superstar, TINA, did a short stint there. Cap just followed suit with checking out the spa and thus providing new intel.

Anytime a guy writes an above average, well worded and comprehensive review with flare. They get flagged as a promoter or “owner”, as in this case. I am not saying this is not the case in some forums, (DFW is known for this). Cap’s batting average with his reviews, from 2023 at least, being legit is close to a 1,000 from my personal experiences.

I know from this review I will be checking out this lovely lady if she stays long enough to fit in my hobby schedule. I missed Lucy at SunSpa recently after I met her while seeing Tina at SunSpa.

On a devils advocate side note, even if Cap was “owner-promoting” as you stated. 95% of the the girls I have seen from his reviews have lived up to his “hype”. So I wouldn’t care why or how his reviews were written as long as proof continues to be in the pudding. IJS

And now before Unique Carpenter chimes in, Yes back to the review….

GT
GoodTyme is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 07:51 AM   #7
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
This sounds like a promotion review by owner...
No Manma you are wrong. I don't review bad girls and I've a positive track record longer than your pinocchio nose.

Are you, on the other hand, really an owner/promoter for Nexus trying to deflect your own behavior?

At the same time you were promoting a girl at Nexus, you posted this on two (or more) competitor reviews:

Quote:
Xxxxxxxx is clean and nice place, girls are good but expensive, you get same experience much cheaper and closer to north austin
Not only do you promote, but you try to knock the competition. Nothing you say is valid. So you can STFU. I've actually contributed to this board for years by telling the truth, whether you like the exuberance or not. You go worry about your own house.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:28 AM   #8
Asian Miner
BANNED

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioHam View Post
Great review as always Captain!
Hey Radio. They are not owned by the same owner. Sun Spa has a manager for the owner who is still in China, while Just Relax is owned locally. I think there is some condusion regarding Tina. She is staying at Sun Spa but will be going on vacation sometime next month, but is staying at Sun Spa.
Asian Miner is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:35 AM   #9
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Miner View Post
Hey Radio. They are not owned by the same owner. Sun Spa has a manager for the owner who is still in China, while Just Relax is owned locally. I think there is some condusion regarding Tina. She is staying at Sun Spa but will be going on vacation sometime next month, but is staying at Sun Spa.
AM is stating similar information that I have heard from Tina herself. Although I have no direct facts from the “owners”.

GT
GoodTyme is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:40 AM   #10
Asian Miner
BANNED

Encounters: 84

Im confused. LOL. Tina is back South right now. She will soon take a month off so get her while the getting is good.
Asian Miner is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:31 AM   #11
Squirley1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

WOW another home run! Thanks Captain. I made an appointment with Iko this morning. So pretty and young, and what an amazing ass. Great times. I will write a detailed review when I get off work.
Squirley1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 09:21 AM   #12
ace freebie
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I love me some nice ass. Iko may be just right for me. I will go into it with a YMMV attitude and enjoy what I get as long as the "gettin" is sucking on some premium ass!
ace freebie is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:24 AM   #13
SARufus
Premium Access

I booked Iko last week for first appointment and got someone else - I will never return. Going to stick with my regular ladies 3 times a week - I tip them well and they take care of me.
SARufus is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:56 PM   #14
TRAUG69
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARufus View Post
I booked Iko last week for first appointment and got someone else - I will never return.
That's on you dude. Why in the world would you accept getting someone else? I'd have waited for the girl I was there to see. I've had appointment discrepancies before. Probably most guys have. I might try to see Iko myself. If she is not available, I'll wait.
TRAUG69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 01:46 PM   #15
SARufus
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAUG69 View Post
That's on you dude. Why in the world would you accept getting someone else? I'd have waited for the girl I was there to see. I've had appointment discrepancies before. Probably most guys have. I might try to see Iko myself. If she is not available, I'll wait.
Agreed it’s on me. And I dealt with it, I won’t be back. I don’t have that issue with the other places.
SARufus is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women