Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Getting naked with women!

I have learned a lot in this hobby and broadened my horizons, but I never thought I would say that I would feel comfortable getting naked in front of other women.

Guess what? It happened! Of course, I am sure that it's because of the wonderful women that I have gotten naked with. Thanks ladies for never making me feel insecure..lol.

Watching you both run around the room naked encouraged me to do the same and come out of my shell! I love this hobby and most of the people in it, but I really love me some Fawn and Kelly TNT!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

Reese, I also feel comfortable getting naked in front of other women
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I was at the gym today - and had to change bras.....I went to the restroom just to change bras....the rest I didn't care about who was looking. (I can flip clothes around fast enough that I don't feel I'm being glared at.)

Granted - I'm no wallflower.....but, I think I still get intimidated by those "perfect body" types.

I'd much rather get nekid with girls I like (and know) and guys I'm trying to make happy...(I already know they want ME....every freckle, boob, extra pounds or pussy fart that may occur in session..........it's all good!)

Ok, ok...I was trying to make my reply more interesting - but that did happen to me in session - it was HIS FAULT putting my ass so high up in the air like that.......BUT, my point being...

I see what you mean Reese.
I'm glad the other ladies helped you feel more 'FREE'. LOL
When's my turn to see ya nekid?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm never comfortable getting naked. It's probably due to my small penis.
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

TWD, I also have a small penis, but I love being naked with naked women. It makes my penis larger.

Reese, I love this hobby too, and I love the opportunity to get naked with one or more naked women. I need to get naked with you sometime.
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #6
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Im very comfortable getting naked with the girls that I do doubles with. Is sexy and I just love it
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #7
kend61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I think Fawn makes anyone comfortable naked So should we look for a streaking Reese at the NBA finals LOL
kend61 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:14 AM   #8
demsrsb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Reese, that's a great post. You have excellent taste in ladies to be naked with!
demsrsb is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:31 AM   #9
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

That wonderful,I know being insure can be tough around other woman ...I look forward to becoming naked with you soon
hehe-Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:17 AM   #10
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I have learned a lot in this hobby and broadened my horizons, but I never thought I would say that I would feel comfortable getting naked in front of other women.

Guess what? It happened! Of course, I am sure that it's because of the wonderful women that I have gotten naked with. Thanks ladies for never making me feel insecure..lol.

Watching you both run around the room naked encouraged me to do the same and come out of my shell! I love this hobby and most of the people in it, but I really love me some Fawn and Kelly TNT!
Thank you Reese, but it is all a state of mind, confidence and the love you have for yourself.... I looked at it like this, when I get undressed in front of other ladies....I remember I once was a fine ass thing also just like them but now it is their turn.......mine has long gone and I have grown in to a woman and you start having kids and those lovely stretch marks...YEA!! the ups and downs with life that seem to make us ladies gain that dreadful weight... ...and then, comes Age and Gravity hum, well Reese, all I can say is when I look into the mirror, I see my physical flaws ...but shit at my age I am suppose to have those flaws, and I have learned to except what I cant change.... No, I am not perfect but I am trying to achieve perfection in growing old.... uhhhh
Just remember next time you're getting undressed in front of other ladies, or anyone else for that matter.....your confidence and beauty exudes from with in...Your inner beauty is more important than the outer beauty...And that my friend you have......So next time you get undressed in front of someone, lift your head and smile because you know you're beautiful......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:17 AM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Believe the ladies feel more comfortable naked in front of each other than guys do...
Wow Safire...love the "Marilyn" avatar...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #12
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Fawn is Wise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
Thank you Reese, but it is all a state of mind, confidence and the love you have for yourself.... I looked at it like this, when I get undressed in front of other ladies....I remember I once was a fine ass thing also just like them but now it is their turn.......mine has long gone and I have grown in to a woman and you start having kids and those lovely stretch marks...YEA!! the ups and downs with life that seem to make us ladies gain that dreadful weight... ...and then, comes Age and Gravity hum, well Reese, all I can say is when I look into the mirror, I see my physical flaws ...but shit at my age I am suppose to have those flaws, and I have learned to except what I cant change.... No, I am not perfect but I am trying to achieve perfection in growing old.... uhhhh
Just remember next time you're getting undressed in front of other ladies, or anyone else for that matter.....your confidence and beauty exudes from with in...Your inner beauty is more important than the outer beauty...And that my friend you have......So next time you get undressed in front of someone lift your head and smile because you know you're beautiful......
Fawn, I do so adore you! Such wise words. And Reese, darlin', you truly have nothing to be modest about - you are rockin'! But it is VERY cool to see this interchange between two amazing ladies and realize the awesome community we have here, allowing and encouraging growth and support.

guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
yohollyrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Isn't it just the "bee's knees" gettin naked with women!!!! Shit--I've been doing it for years--its one of the greatest feelings in the world! And look who you got to get naked with--I know guys who would line up with their check books and 401's to get undressed with Fawn and Kelly. So keep up the good work and dive in whenever possible! Side note==Fawn--you are such a sweetheart for your outlook on life and your compassion for your friend--you are SPECIAL---
yohollyrock is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

and i am so grateful that i was able to recently watch/see/delite as reese and fawn got naked in front of me [as well as over, under, and next to me]!!! and fawn and kelly in another consultation. i can only imagine how daaaaaman felt earlier in the day that i consulted w/ reese and fawn!!!

thanks to all the beautiful women who have allowed me to be with them clothed and naked!!!

pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #15
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Is it any Different than getting naked with men that you have seen for the FIRST time? I would think yes, because with an ASS like yours Reese, men Drool alot. Women might not unless their into women lol

muahhhh,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women