Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
habamock
Registered Member

Default I'm a visual guy...

I love all types of women, but I don't love all types of pussies. A big determining factor for me regarding whether I'm going to enjoy DATY (my favorite activity) is how the provider's pussy looks. I know, I'm crazy...So anyway, how come more providers don't post pictures of the goods. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
habamock is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Rules on ECCIE prohibit those types of pics. So they would have to link to another site.

Also, some ladies prefer to be either a little more discreet or a little less graphic.

As long as it is clean, never met a provider with a Y I couldn't lick. And some I licked were probably not up to the usual hygiene factor, but a few licks, a little juice flowing, and the day's sweat was no longer a problem.

I have enjoyed big & little (never have tasted a really big one like angel therapist), shaved and bushy, it is all good. Each one is different, each one takes their licking differently, but all good.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by habamock View Post
I love all types of women, but I don't love all types of pussies. A big determining factor for me regarding whether I'm going to enjoy DATY (my favorite activity) is how the provider's pussy looks. I know, I'm crazy...So anyway, how come more providers don't post pictures of the goods. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Repeat after me, "Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?"
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! wow!

I vote you guys send in a pic of your cock with screening so I can determine if I like it or not LMAO

Just for shits and giggles!

AND NO BAIT & SWITCH EITHER!!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #5
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Hush woman, some men actually send cock pictures!! and forget to send in screening info. :-( . .
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #6
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

yeah I agree with you girls. Guys send a pic of you co*** and you screening info as well and then I decided.
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #7
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

No one ever send me a pic of their penis before. I wonder why
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
daltxm4f
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena51 View Post
No one ever send me a pic of their penis before. I wonder why
Hold on...sending.....
daltxm4f is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #9
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Twat pics are totally allowed... see Berkleigh's sig line pic, or just scan a few showcases. They are everywhere! I just saw a runaway twat in a showcase only moments ago.

Maybe a mod can clarify, since I'm about to have more pics done and would like to include a classy picture of my vagina like some of ECCIE's favorite celebrity providers! Question: Can I show bush? Nothing accentuating my birth canal, or anything as subtle as Berkleigh's taint shot, but more like just a picture of frontal nudity including a little bush? Just wondering, thancks in advance!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #10
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Ha! wow!

I vote you guys send in a pic of your cock with screening so I can determine if I like it or not LMAO

Just for shits and giggles!

AND NO BAIT & SWITCH EITHER!!!

Hope you have a W I D E screen monitor :-)
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

ECCIE Image Standards. This is stickied next to this thread in every ad posting forum on the site, as well as here. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines in order to make sure that your posted images are in compliance.
-Sex - Sex is one of many frequently discussed topics here at ECCIE.net. We do not want to be too restrictive when it comes to discussions which pertain to sexual subject matter or images portraying various forms of sexuality, however we do ask that if you are a provider who advertises on this site, please avoid posting images of yourself engaging in sexual conduct, which may include exposed self-stimulation or involve another party. Please understand that you may be asked to remove images which fit this description, or they may be removed for you.
-Nudity - Nudity is ok, however there are limitations that we would like for you to follow when posting images in any of our public forums. You may post photos which include various nude poses, front and rear, however we will not allow photos which show direct exposed genitalia. Breasts which are exposed are acceptable, but shots which show genitalia from any angle will be removed. Keep in mind this will be at the discretion of our staff, and this applies specifically when posting in our public forums and the Image Gallery within your Showcase.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #12
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

get up close and personal...thats your ticket...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #13
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
-Nudity - Nudity is ok, however there are limitations that we would like for you to follow when posting images in any of our public forums. You may post photos which include various nude poses, front and rear, hever we will not allow photos which show direct exposed genitalia. Breasts which are exposed are acceptable, but shots which show genitalia from any angle will be removed. Keep in mind this will be at the discretion of our staff, and this applies specifically when posting in our public forums and the Image Gallery within your Showcase.
So I'm guessing that Dannie needs to send a message to a mod for photos showing the cooter?

Or is there a way to RTM the showcase image?

back to the original question.

I saw a provider that when she got naked, it looked like a damn jungle down there. Not my cup of tea.

I've also gone dining and had pussy lips you could have tied into a dozen or so knots they were so long and that was not hot to me.

I personally prefer more of a perfect peach look but lips that wouldn't drag on the toilet seat as the gal sits down, nope.

Small lips are OK.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:31 AM   #14
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My Starfish is Famous Thank You ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Twat pics are totally allowed... see Berkleigh's sig line pic, or just scan a few showcases. They are everywhere! I just saw a runaway twat in a showcase only moments ago.

Maybe a mod can clarify, since I'm about to have more pics done and would like to include a classy picture of my vagina like some of ECCIE's favorite celebrity providers! Question: Can I show bush? Nothing accentuating my birth canal, or anything as subtle as Berkleigh's taint shot, but more like just a picture of frontal nudity including a little bush? Just wondering, thancks in advance!
And My STARFISH will remain famous...

if its not allowed, then they can pull it off my sig line...either way...

where are the COCK pictures??? lol
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #15
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Someone needs to look up the defintion of starfish. Thats more of a blowfish.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women