Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70770
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60737
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Guest062614-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default I. Clean up your crumbs

a.k.a. cover your tracks.

For you newbies out there.....

Today's electronics are good at keeping a record of who you called, who you texted, what you typed, where you are, where you went, etc. We leave electronic crumbs behind us all the time. Having been outed once, I am pretty vigilant about deleting my crumbs. I'm certain I'm not getting them all either. I don't want to do something stupid or make it easy to get outed again.

Windows Laptop- I always sign out of Yahoo and log out of ECCIE when I'm done. I don't want to get distracted and stay logged on after walking away. If anyone penetrated either account, I'm toast. I use Internet Explorer and have it set up to delete cookies, history, passwords, and cached content as soon as I close it, and still use InPrivate mode for hobby sites. I'm probably still not getting it all out. Don't call me anal, I'm still a virgin of the islands.

iPhone- I delete a lady's phone calls and texts from my iPhone as soon as I leave the incall (I still don't have a hobby phone. Shame on me). I close all browser pages and delete the history. If I used the Maps app, I need to delete the "Recents". The Find My iPhone app is great for finding your lost iPhone. It should be renamed FindMyCheatingHusband. If your wife knows your Apple ID and password, she can locate you. Huh? NEVER give your wife your Apple password. I also turn off Location Services when going to an incall. Find My iPhone doesn't (shouldn't) work with this off.

iPad- Same deal as iPhone. I'm left feeling there's more content stored in the browser, but I can't find anything more to delete.

Kindle Fire- A common hobby tool for me. They give me five items to delete, which I do every time. I probably don't need to delete all 5 categories but I'm not going to get lazy about it. I still don't think I get it all.....

Garmin- Delete the Recently Found locations if you used it to nav to an incall.

My new car- If I pair my phone to my car using Bluetooth, the damned thing stores my call history, whether I talked through the car's system or not. Another cleanout.

OK, you can call me anal now. Let's clean that out too.

What am I missing? Shit if I know. If I've missed something, please comment. I don't pretend to know it all, I just keep cleanin and cleanin.

Oh yeah, one last item. My brain. While I want to remember the great time I just had with a lady, where have I been the last 2 hours? I need to have my story down. "Hey, my sister (cousin, uncle, ..) said she saw you in Henrietta today..." So, what do you have in reply? Quick now... don't stammer, boy! Where ya been?!?!?!? We'll talk more about that in another thread.

Lastly, when your wife picks up your phone/tablet/laptop and starts to snoop it, what will you do? Panic and smack it out of her hands, raising more suspicion, or stand there like Joe Cool and tell her to stop wasting her time?

Good luck. Be safe. Have fun.
Guest062614-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
cny6969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

To add to your list......

Get a hobby phone. They are cheap and relativity anonymous.

If you have an Android based smart phone or tablet and you are using Android 4.0 or above (Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean) make sure you are using Chrome for your browser and use the "Incognito" mode for all hobby activities. Chrome isn't available for older versions of Android but you can download an incognito browser app called "InBrowser" that works great.
cny6969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I like the google chrome ingognito mode for my hobby browsing. I put up my facebook in my regular browser, like everything on mky wifes page, and the hobby cruze ingognito.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
dmtt23
BANNED

Also when using a garmin make sure that you clear the trip log or just disable it.
dmtt23 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I just figure mutual destruction
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

My neighbor's phone is my hobby phone. It can get awkward over there.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Nice helpful thread.

Hobby phone can be hazardous too. Need to stash it, charge it, pay for it discreetly, and not leave the ringer on.

Best way to clean crumbs? An SO that doesn't snoop. Avoid the appearance of impropriety.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

ROC,

Great Thread!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:44 AM   #9
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When using smart phones, be careful with sync.

Also, if you use your smartphone to access a hobby e-mail and personal e-mails: the phone will sometimes ask you which email to reply from or revert to whichever mail is designated as your default. In other words, you can accidentally reply to a provider's email from your personal email addy quite easily. Again, I urge caution with this feature, as it is easily overlooked while multitasking.

:-)

Hide the money.
HAVE places to go when you retire so the wife doesn't get suspicious.

Great thread. :-)
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post
When using smart phones, be careful with sync.

Also, if you use your smartphone to access a hobby e-mail and personal e-mails: the phone will sometimes ask you which email to reply from or revert to whichever mail is designated as your default. In other words, you can accidentally reply to a provider's email from your personal email addy quite easily. Again, I urge caution with this feature, as it is easily overlooked while multitasking.

:-)

Hide the money.
HAVE places to go when you retire so the wife doesn't get suspicious.
Hide the taint photos, most SOs would be jealous of taint.

Great thread. :-)

Completed your thought.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #11
Guest062614-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

cny6969, thank you for the Chrome suggestion. It works great. Incognito hear I go. (You can't see me cuz I'm wearin camoflage.)

Liz, yes, sync can bite you in the ass. I won't bite yours (too hard).

I think a hobby phone is in my future. I just have to learn to stash it, but still get at it. It's like owning a handgun. It's only useful if it's loaded and nearby.

Sadly, no providers have volunteered to assist with my virginity problem.
Guest062614-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
justforfun14213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

If traveling to play take you on a uncommon route with tolls remember your EZPass bill shows usage log
justforfun14213 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #13
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

If you have a navigation system in your car ...like a lincoln.. Be sure to turn off th option for 'breadcrumbs'. It leaves a little dotted line on the local area map showing where you have been. Maybe different from a garvin etc. But I discovered it by accident one day and was seconds from being 'caught' and having to answer WHY I was across town...

There is so many ways tot rack these days..
Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #14
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Also, don't forget....

To lose the Private Investigator that the suspicious wife has hired to follow you, make sure you drive REALLY fast, make erratic turns and blow through red lights.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Also, don't forget....

To lose the Private Investigator that the suspicious wife has hired to follow you, make sure you drive REALLY fast, make erratic turns and blow through red lights.
Can't blow through the red lights unless you are sure there are no red light cameras in the intersection.
Tiger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women