Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9227
Default Remember Your Virginity?

What happened to it?

(I love a good "My First Time" story!!)
MaggieSinead is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:09 AM   #2
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

First you have to establish what counts as "losing your virginity". Although most people I talk to, seem to agree that it requires old-school penetration, others may accept floral oral, helmet polish, handy dandies, digit diving or back door bonanzas as acceptable forms of losing one's innocence.

Others may say that as long as the seal is broken, the warranty is no longer valid.
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Vaginal or Anal intercourse are the only ways of losing virginity in my opinion.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
H2O
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Vaginal or Anal intercourse are the only ways of losing virginity in my opinion.
Why couldn't there be vaginal, anal and oral virginity?

The whole analogy behind the virgin concept is the first time and you definitely wont be very good at it. Practice does seem to support perfect.
H2O is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

I grew up in a very religious environment.

I lost my virginity several times over the years. Thanks to "True Love Waits" you can pray and have your virginity restored.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

sorry, but rekcaSxT doesn't remember virginity...he remembers YtiNiGrIv
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Ok that was funny. I had to think for 2 seconds then I realized what was going on...

Good one!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Grin... You do have a way w/ words! I'd love to get you & Oncelor together for some witticisms.

Sinead... Although it's a fun topic, there are many of us who can't share our lost virginity stories due to restrictions on underage discussions. *ahem* That's probably a big reason you're not seeing a lot of responses here. We've had a few threads started in the past that were shut down.

It's sad that there's such a lack of tolerance in the world that even reminiscing or sharing an experience that at the time wasn't "forced" or considered as inappropriate/evil/wrong is exempted from examination through discussion. It is what it is, but you can't really impress upon others the justifications for something being wrong by denying its' existence. Of course, there are other avenues for doing so that don't draw attention to focus groups with other risks to consider *like the hobby* but here we are w/ this recurring topic we can't address. Just ironic... *shrugs*
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
witticisms
That's a word you don't hear everyday.

Onceler keeps me in stitches. His little one liners after every post are quite original. He has been tagging my posts lately too.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #10
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Talking

Since I was a late bloomer I will tell my story since I was not underage when it happened for me. I was 18 having just graduated HS and a good friend of mine from HS had his older cousin over at his place. He decided to host a party that he invited me with a bunch of others. After the party had been going for a couple of hours and I had been checking out his cousin, a bunch of us decided to go to the pool for a little fun and shenanigans at midnight. Well my friend’s cousin decided she liked what she saw in me and we played a lot in the pool and the others there started to grin about it. I was clueless and was ill-equipped to deal with a 26 year old divorcé who I thought was foxy as hell and she was just as horny as they come since she said later that she had not had any sex in months due to her divorce.

Well it got late and by 2am we decided it was time to call the party. HA! Not my friend’s cousin since she and I keep talking outside while everyone left and my friend went back to his place to crash. One thing lead to another and the cousin just about raped and pillaged the village by leading me into the living room of my friends place and going to the kitchen for a glass of wine, so she said, but coming back without a stitch on while ole LD was completely clothed and looking stupid as hell.

I had no idea what I was doing having only read about this kind of thing in Penthouse but I sure gave her a go. It was nothing kinky but it was the first time I ever went down on a girl and she made sure I did things right. When she decided she wanted to start with the slow ride to heaven, it was straight missionary but I was happy to oblige her. I don’t know how long I lasted… maybe 30 seconds?

Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking to it! It was my first but I made up for lost time since some of you started far earlier than I did in age.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #11
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

LD, my first was an older woman as well.....

I didn't last that long either....
Old 02-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #12
robtx
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

My first time I cooked dinner for my g/f when my parents were out of town. I guess she wanted dessert and gave me my first bj. After we decided to hit the spa and she rode me to round 2 in cg. Round 3 was on the wooden railing around the spa in front of big glass windows.
robtx is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
Grin... You do have a way w/ words! I'd love to get you & Oncelor together for some witticisms.
Why thank you..... witticisms is slang for threesome action, right? I'm still learning the slang of this place.
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Did somebody say threesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN View Post
Why thank you..... witticisms is slang for threesome action, right? I'm still learning the slang of this place.
Well, hello! I'd be down for that! Always ready for some MFM or MFF or MFMF or, or, or...
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote