Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review Specials

when reading a review if u know the gent recieved a discount for the review, do you gents take the review seriously or do you think its fluffed a little bc there was knowledge that a review would be written..
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

As a general rule of thumb. I don't take any one more seriously than another. I judge based on all of the reviews.
bc7274 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I agree. I do not write a review any differently based upon how much I paid, and when I read a review I assume that is also the case.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I write all reviews the same regardless if I received a discount (for whatever reason).
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:30 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

depends on who wrote it
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What is a review? Do they contain taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #7
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Seriously???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post
when reading a review if u know the gent recieved a discount for the review, do you gents take the review seriously or do you think its fluffed a little bc there was knowledge that a review would be written..
No review is to be taken seriously - none - I don't listen to anybody and make all decisions on my own regardless of anybody else's opinion/performance/experience. I assume all reviews are at least all little fluffy and encourage everybody to do the same with mine. Anybody that says different is either delusional or lying or both.....So there!! The secret is out!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think there is a significant difference between "taken seriously" and "blindly believed". If reviews are assumed to be mostly fiction, then all one can go by are presumably accurate photos--and that is a very poor predictor for some of us since looks alone are not what I am looking for. All reviews of anything should be read with some skepticism, but as someone above said, there are reviewers who for me carry much more weight, good or bad.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:53 AM   #9
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

When I'm given a "review Special" I tell the lady up front that she better bring her A game to the session, cause it's going to be a honest account of our session together...good or bad
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #10
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think you ask a great question and I have to admit that I had the same concern when I first noticed a review special.

Then I thought about the scene in the movie "There's Something About Mary". Right before Ted, played by Ben stiller goes on his big date with Marry; his friend Dom provides the following advice:

DOM: "You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date...Oh my dear friend, please sit, please. Look, um, after you've had sex with a girl, and you're lying in bed with her, are you nervous? No, you're not, why?

Ted: Cause I'm tired...

Dom: 'Wrong! It's cause you ain't got the baby batter on the brain anymore! Jesus, that stuff will fuck you're head up! Look, the most honest moment in a man's life are the few minutes after he's blown his load - now that is a medical fact. "

I think the same applies with the review after a "review special" from the guys perspective there's no longer an incentive to sing the praises any higher than they would without the "review special".

Now to flip the question: Is there greater attention to detail from a Lady offering a "review special"? You would think there might be, but at the same time it's impossible to truly know. Is it smart marketing, new to an area, etc?

In the end I feel like I'm left with the same dilemma I’ve always had with reviews. The longer it takes for the reviewer to post it the review, the more romanticized the review becomes. Some guys were full of shit when talking about sex in high school, some in college, some dare I have the same issue with now in their reviews. It’s just the way it is.

I find the basics can be helpful, such as “Her pictures are real, real but not up to date, etc.” But I say all this without the benefit of being able to read “the rest of the story” on this site.

There’s a reason I don’t have any reviews and I understand it may be an issue during the screening process. I feel like “our time” is just that “our time” and to provide those details to others can create a false sense of expectations for both the parties.

It may or may not be a fantasy; what we just experienced together was unique, but why in the world would I intentionally give up the fantasy?

Look we’ve all had great days and not so great days in the hobby and in our jobs. The most honest thing I’ve ever read in a review is “Your Mileage May Vary”.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:10 AM   #11
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Review specials ?

I,run DATY specials
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:53 AM   #12
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

do your homework, don't go by 1 review
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:39 AM   #13
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator69 View Post
When I'm given a "review Special" I tell the lady up front that she better bring her A game to the session, cause it's going to be a honest account of our session together...good or bad
I would hope that a lady's performance wouldn't change based on whether you write a review or not...

I have heard of ladies (from clients) requiring guys to write the review before they leave the incall or even writing the review themselves. This would obviously affect the honesty and quality of a review.You should definitely take some reviews with a huge grain of salt. I suggest you look for consistency of reviews and obviously who wrote the review itself.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:08 PM   #14
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Here's an example of something that I frequently see in reviews that I think is so odd:

Example:

Activities: BBBJ, DAY, CB,DFK,CIM
Session Length:
Fee:
Hair Length and Color:

It just seems odd to me that DFK is listed under activities, but the reviewer was unable to tell the providers smoking status.

I guess if you are a heavy smoker you may not be able to tell. I haven't smoked in over (er edit: a long time), but I seem to remember being able to detect a fellow smoker.

Now if you are a non-smoke and you are not able to tell then I really question the DFK.

What am I missing? Gum, Mouthwash, Bleach, none of them are going to take that taste completely away.

Or do I need to go back a brush up on my abbreviations?
roll_with_me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women