Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #1
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Question for providers and hobbyist

After being in meetings all day and letting my mind tend to wander from time to time, it led me to ask this question. It's probably been asked a dozen times before, but I need to know. Mainly because this is where my mind wandered!!

As a provider, are there clients that you to tend to think about continually. Maybe a great experience or a true gentleman who you really hit off with that exceeded your expectations? Someone who, if you weren't in the hobby, you would consider a relationship with? And conversely, as a hobbyist, are there 1 or 2 providers that you continually think about? Ones that exceeded your expectations as well and you would consider a relationship with outside the hobby. Maybe it's just me, but there are 2 providers that I catch myself constantly thinking about. One in particular occupies my dreams at night!! I'm rather new to the hobby, so I'm thinking being new may have something to do with it. Am I the only weird duck that this happens to? I hope not!! If so.....hello counseling!!:-). Have fun and be safe!!!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have two.. bsflug and chivalrous.=)
Both were just two incredibly good looking men with confidence and huge cocks lol. I know I could never get either one in the rw.. but I love seeing them=)
And Amadeus just because he was a real gentleman.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, there are a few gents that have made a wonderful impression for one reason or another and I felt a real connection with them. I do think of them from time to time and miss seeing their faces (obviously, I would never reach out to them).
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:05 PM   #4
zipster
Valued Poster

Thanks ladies! It's nice to know that it goes both ways!
Old 07-29-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh absolutely! I'm not in meetings all day, this is ALL I do, so I have more time to think about my clients that you ladies with real world jobs I guess. But I do have fantasies about some, and lately because I have been moving for 2 weeks and hardly working, I have been having erotic dreams about a couple of them. I think about my current clients and I also relive fond memories of clients I had as a newbie in 2012. There was one I was so close with and we had actual feelings, he had to stop seeing me because his wife got sick and he was such a good man, if he had kept seeing me he wouldn't be there for her, so we just cut it off cold turkey. I still think of him a lot.

And of course I actually left the hobby back in Dec 2012 for a client and stayed with him exclusively until Feb 2014. I never thought of him as anything but a client until he came on very strong to me and wore me down about moving in with him. I proudly announced this on Eccie that I had found Prince Charming and most of the experienced ladies and hobbiest warned me against this and said take it slow and keep your own apartment. But I didn't listen. He actually divorced his wife. We had plans to get married, but I couldn't stop thinking that I would be marrying a man who repeatedly cheated on his wife, had been in the hobby for years and wedding vows meant nothing to him. The relationship was pretty good and we were very serious at first, but then cooled down and
we became friends. I started working again at extended stays until I could find another apartment, but it's very hard with no job, tax receipts or credit history. So essentially, I had no where to go, and my "friend" wasn't helping me move. And these past two weeks as I finalized my move from extended stay hotels to my own condo and finished moving all my things out of his house, he turned into a complete jerk. Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. And I have no idea why. It was such a friendly breakup since Feb and we even had a threesome in March, and I stayed a couple a nights a week at our home, in our bed, as just friends. But I had to start all over and he wasn't helping and became a nightmare.

But until that we had a good relationship. But not sure that I would do it again, but you never know where love will come from, so I never say never. But I would never make the first move toward a real relationship, I never have and never will. I had only been in the hobby for a year, so I was naïve and I hope I'm a little wiser now. But I have just moved back into my own place, starting over, and it was very hard on me. He was all about moving me out of my place and in with him in Dec 12, but essentially told me I was on my own in Feb 14 and went from friend to someone who kind of scared me.

The truth is, I am glad to be back to providing, I missed it and was bored, I felt like the housekeeper. And the sex got routine and I am having so much fun now. I love it and am happier now, but there was also something attractive about the security of having someone look out for you and take care of you. It's scary being all alone. I had a roommate back in 2012 when I was working.

Does anyone know if it has ever worked out? If a client and provider fell in love, got married and lived happily ever after?
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm Zipster might be this lady that you dream about?
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:56 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies often daydream about me and my 1.3" of dangling death. They get all worked up thincking about how am I going to tantalize their taints.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #8
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, there is a client that has been seeing me for almost 4 years who is out of the hobby now. We became very good friends and I do imagine what it's like being in a relationship with him. But unfortunately….or maybe fortunately, he doesn't live in Dallas. Maybe in the future…don't know. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:13 PM   #9
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The ladies often daydream about me and my 1.3" of dangling death. They get all worked up thincking about how am I going to tantalize their taints.
Shit! I can't stop laughing!
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:34 PM   #10
zipster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Hmmmm Zipster might be this lady that you dream about?
Dream number 4....last night!!!:-) I must say you're very hot in yoga shorts.....and out!!:-)
Old 07-29-2014, 08:34 PM   #11
zipster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
That is damn funny!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Yes, there is a client that has been seeing me for almost 4 years who is out of the hobby now. We became very good friends and I do imagine what it's like being in a relationship with him. But unfortunately….or maybe fortunately, he doesn't live in Dallas. Maybe in the future…don't know. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.
Not to digress, but Samantha you have the hottest profile pic of any provider on here! HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FOX!!!
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:39 PM   #13
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Zip, stop dude. This is a hobby man. Not eccie harmony. If you are just thinking about the pussy constantly then you might be alright. But it sounds to me like you are diving deeper into it than that. It almost NEVER ends well when people let there emotions take over for their brain. This is not the place to find a girlfriend, as a matter of fact it's not even the place to think about a girlfriend.

This is a place to live out fantasies and nothing more. I know you don't know me, but trust me. And don't listen to anybody that tells you different.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:33 AM   #14
zipster
Valued Poster

Relationship?!! I'm definitely not looking for a relationship. I'm just stating that there are a couple of providers out there that I have really developed a connection with and I could see myself with them outside the hobby. Believe me, the last thing I need right now is a relationship!! I'm having way too much fun!!
Old 07-30-2014, 08:11 AM   #15
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipster View Post
Dream number 4....last night!!!:-) I must say you're very hot in yoga shorts.....and out!!:-)
Awwww that's sweet.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women