Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
cbr601
Registered Member

Encounters: 8
Default Review: Natalia d

Date: 07/28/14
Provider: Natalia
Phone: See ad in welcome wagon
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1103003
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown Dallas upscale hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none- being strung along, wasting 3 hours of my day, waiting in a hotel lobby,
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 300 / 275 p411
Hair Length and Color: Not sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See welcome wagon
Recommendation: No
cbr601 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
You&Me
Independent Reviewer

Encounters: 281

Ouch! Damn, sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Definitely it's something to think about.
You&Me is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:22 AM   #3
Birdc6c
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You did the right thing to post here. Sorry this happened to you, I have had this similar event happen to me, not with this lady but with another lady I set everything up on p411 and waited in the car for an hour. Excuses, excuses.... I get it shit happens, just be honest. However after years of hobbying, always have a back up plan B. Someone who will see you on short notice, an agency or studio.

Que for the WK..... T-minus 10.....9........8.......
Birdc6c is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdc6c View Post
You did the right thing to post here.
Actually no, he didn't do it right.

What he should have done is read the sticky at the top of this forum : PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS. If he had read that thread, he would have known that NCNS don't go in the Reviews Forum. NCNS go in the Coed Discussions forum and poster are expected to use the and should avoid the format.

OP, thanks for the report. Hopefully you will not experience many situations like this one, but just in case that it happens again, please follow the format and post it in coed as a new thread. I am moving it there for you.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
4pargolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Uh oh.....is the fanfare gone?
4pargolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

what I read here is horrible TCB.. but I've learned over time, that many guys come and post about a bad no-show-type experience, and the facts turn out to be far different from what was originally stated.. too early to know how this one will play out.

hopefully we will hear NataliaD's side of the story..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #7
Bosco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what I read here is horrible TCB.. but I've learned over time, that many guys come and post about a bad no-show-type experience, and the facts turn out to be far different from what was originally stated.. too early to know how this one will play out.

Chung, you're always the voice of reason.
Bosco is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #8
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Guess I should consider myself lucky. She & I PM'd a week ago. Or at least I thought it was her. Who knows. Anyway, she sent a very kind, well written PM saying how she was revamping her scheduling and would let me know when she could schedule me. I wrote back on the 21st to just let me know. NVR heard back.

I can see how these hot young ones can be overwhelmed by PM's, texts, calls, etc. But overbooking or double booking by mistake is bad. I see a biz opportunity for some stay at home Mom to handle bookings/scheduling for all these comely space cadets.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:16 PM   #9
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

When she keeps asking for a re-start to her TCB on her own intro thread, I'm pretty sure how it happened. That said, how it turns out may be different. She may have enough White Knights out there that will defend ANY babble she posts, like they do for others.

This is kind of what I've seen in the past.

OP: x provider robbed me, I got photos, video, DNA samples, and other proof.
White knight 1 (man, I am so tempted to put names as examples): she gave me the best blow job ever and I came on her ass, let's see what she has to say.
White knight 2: yeah, and she has lunch with me and we text every night before I go to bed. Doesn't sound like her. (Because I know her character)
Provider (Five days and 50 posts later): I don't know the guy (because of course they remember us all)
White knights 1 and 2: you see, she's obviously telling the truth. She gave us proof. The OP is trying to derail her for some reason.

Let's move on. There will be no win here. All that said, she looks hot, and if I could PM her full mailbox, I would have. . .
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:06 PM   #10
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Haha it was just a matter of time
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #11
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Moved to COED. No activities took place.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:21 PM   #12
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
When she keeps asking for a re-start to her TCB on her own intro thread, I'm pretty sure how it happened. That said, how it turns out may be different. She may have enough White Knights out there that will defend ANY babble she posts, like they do for others.

White knight 1 (man, I am so tempted to put names as examples): she gave me the best blow job ever and I came on her ass, let's see what she has to say.
White knight 2: yeah, and she has lunch with me and we text every night before I go to bed. Doesn't sound like her. (Because I know her character)
Provider (Five days and 50 posts later): I don't know the guy (because of course they remember us all)
White knights 1 and 2: you see, she's obviously telling the truth. She gave us proof. The OP is trying to derail her for some reason.

Let's move on. There will be no win here. All that said, she looks hot, and if I could PM her full mailbox, I would have. . .
Funny as hell!!!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #13
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Nice....
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #14
Augustus
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:

+Infinity! - Barrymccockinner(Great name btw) is my Hero of the Day!
Augustus is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #15
Guest123018-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I scheduled an appointment with her yesterday. It was supposed to take place today at 6:30 pm (33 minutes ago), texted a few times earlier in the day, called again about 30 minutes before hand, and got a message about 25 minutes ago about a car issue, so this is complaint is timely. The only reason I am holding out hope is Macbeth's review. From the way he tells it, she's worth the flakiness.
Guest123018-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women