Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > New York City > Encounters - AMP/Spa - New York City
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - New York City Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2020, 08:12 AM   #1
lalalandia
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Review: Nyaw - ada and Sara, coming home to 2 girlfriends

New year new resolve, but I’ve done too many double at this place and now I can’t really quit doing it so no new resolve on that. I did intentionally get something different for a change though. In 2019 I would at least pick Bella or Ollie as one when doing double to ensure the craziness and lust were mixed in my one hour of dream, but this time I am aiming for a more intimate, cuteness, sweet time, just with 2 girls. I was originally aiming for Bynes and Ada, but Bynes isn’t there yet when I arrived, was told she will be here later on but I didn’t want to wait. I told Sally what I want for today and she said Sara will do the job. I have been with both ladies 1 on 1, but I never have them together.

Into the shower room, both ladies are giving me this you are so naughty wanting 2 of us together sexy look, and they sandwiched me with their flesh and soap me nicely, lots of licking sucking and sliding. Sara of course did her famous feet treatment while Ada is on my Johnny, and I responded very well with a rock hard pole.

What I like about this visit with Ada and Sara, is they really made me feel at home. Instead of chasing some wild sleazy wet dreams (which I often crave, still), I feel like I am going home with a girlfriend waiting, oh wait, no, girlfriends waiting. They surely did a great job making me feel that for this hour I am their boyfriend, lots of acting cute faces and conversations (thank god I speak good mandrain??) warm cuddle with endless tender stimulation. My heart was pounding harder than normal, guess it is a mix of excitement and also feeling a little shy for no good reason.

Back into the bedroom I just lay face up and told them both come for a cuddle. The bed isn’t huge but they are both fairly small so I opened my arms and each of them find their spot, while we are all naked Ada had her leg over me, start kissing me dfk, Sara’s tongue joined and we had a quite long 3 way tongue play, one of them had her hand stroking my bar. It was a sweet moment and I had my hands all over them, even covered my finger up and did a covered FIV. Other play are just standard things that would happen in the room, more feet play, more kissing, CFS, various positions. I did Sara first and cum rather quickly while Ada is licking my nipples as well as dfk from time to time, and after my break after the first pop, I had Ada CG me. I told Sara I really like her feet thing so please keep doing it while Ada is riding me, and she did what I told her. I swapped to doggie after a while and my toe is still in Sara’s mouth, kinda stroking in and out as well. I pushed Ada down flat and become lazy doggie, and Sara stuffed her face between my buttcrack and deep rimmed me while I am ponding Ada away on my final stamina, donated and exhausted all I have that day.

They cleaned me up nicely and no time for massage, so I tipped them happy new year and left happy.
lalalandia is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:44 PM   #2
stiffchicken
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Fuckin’ AWESOME!
stiffchicken is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women