Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
Monica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26062
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Website questions

Hoping to finish my website in the next day or two, or at least the first draft of my website.

To the guys out there...
What are some of the key bits of information you look for in a providers website?

Do you find a calendar / Schedule helpful?

What about a blog with updates and weekly new photos?

Would a list of review links be helpful?

What other details do you like to see?

Monica
Monica is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #2
caddyman
Gaining Momentum

Pics, rates, availability, links to reviews, keep it simple. Those are the key elements. Sure, add a short paragraph that tells us a little about yourself, but, we are not really interested in your life story or a blog about your daily routine. Candidly, anything more than that is all about you and not about marketing yourself.

And, for gosh sakes, no music!
caddyman is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
srobert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The pics you posted on your website are an awesome start. Good luck!
srobert is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica View Post
What are some of the key bits of information you look for in a providers website?
Well written content. I always scheduled long sessions, so personality and the ability to have a conversation was important. Use a spell checker and check your grammar. Grammar and spelling matter to anyone who is going to schedule enough time to talk to you.

Don' use flash. If you use flash, you're excluding at least some people. Just write something informative without resorting to gimmicks.
Quote:
Do you find a calendar / Schedule helpful?
No. I always assumed a provider would let me know when she's not available when I requested an appointment.
Quote:
What about a blog with updates and weekly new photos?
Hard to say. Updated photos wouldn't have induced me to schedule an appointment or not schedule one. Lots of new photos might appeal to lookers, but one or two accurate photos ought to be enough for someone who's buying to know what you look like and make a decision. The blog would only be useful if it were interesting and fun to read.
Quote:
Would a list of review links be helpful?
Only if you linked to bad reviews. I think it's a given that links to reviews are going to be the best reviews you could find. Although I really didn't put much faith in reviews, by the time I'd get as far as wanting to see someone enough to check her reviews, I wanted to see her and a good review wouldn't tell me anything I really needed to know.
Quote:
What other details do you like to see?
(1) Availability - Something realistic, not the times you're willing to do a session once a year when the planets align as justification for putting down 24/7. If your availabilty is flexible with advance notice, don't say 24/7 ;

(2) Rates for times other than a half-hour or an hour. I was surprised at how often providers' rate schedules assume no one schedules anything longer than hour or else assume anything other than a half-hour or hour falls into a ``special package'' category.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

My very favorite providers do the calendar, I think it is very professional. Good pics and minimum chatter.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Keep it simple and uncluttered. Lots of pictures and of at least a decent size and quality when you click on the thumbnail. I like a calendar--it can be frustrating to contact a provider and request a session and not hear back. It saves me the frustration if I know you're not available that day. Blog if you enjoy it, but I doubt it's worth it from from a marketing perspective.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

From what I have seen the calendars are a waste of time because no one keeps them updated. Lot of pics help and please do not make us register to see them. Rates and services are a must. I have had cases with the contact pages where the request gets ignored and that negates the value. Bottom line: if you have a calendar and/or contact page then pay attention to them. I don't read blogs.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
pathfinder940
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

A general idea of where your incall is located (75/635, uptown, valley ranch, Galleria, etc) and how far you are willing to outcall to.
pathfinder940 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #9
gregory_m2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
From what I have seen the calendars are a waste of time because no one keeps them updated. Lot of pics help and please do not make us register to see them. Rates and services are a must. I have had cases with the contact pages where the request gets ignored and that negates the value. Bottom line: if you have a calendar and/or contact page then pay attention to them. I don't read blogs.
+1
Don't bother about the calendar/schedule page.. I'm sure anyone would find it tough keep it upto date..
What I usually look for in provider website is the pics (a lot of them taken at different angles with not too much of touch up/photo shopping), rates, the services she offers.
gregory_m2003 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #10
Guest010615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Keep it simple. Current, new pictures regularly.. and none of this "private pictures" shit. Your contact information and rates. Maybe links to your reviews. Altho savvy hobiest will know where to find them.

So many providers tend to go overboard on their websites and add too much. makes the site to "busy". Most guys IMO dont care about a fancy background or cool frames and fonts. we just want the info.
Guest010615 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
Keep it simple. Current, new pictures regularly.. and none of this "private pictures" shit. Your contact information and rates. Maybe links to your reviews. Altho savvy hobiest will know where to find them.
Ron speaks the truth! Make it simple to find the must-have information we desire, that information is listed above. Then personalize the rest however you like. Some guys will be interested in everything you write on every page, some won't. But you gotta get the basics on there and easy to find.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #12
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

websites are only good for pics, you should keep all your info on p4, thats it. dont list activities
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #13
Monica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26062
My ECCIE Reviews

I am still working on it... going to simplify a bit but I have posted both flash gallery - http://monicarelations.com/gallery.html and an I-Phone friendly non-flash gallery at http://monicarelations.com/noflash.html

More to come...
Monica is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
digitalbananna351
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

pictures larger than a postage stamp.....
digitalbananna351 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

wow monica youre a lil minx
DukeCooper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women