Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35663
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Caligula
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Well, I'll be damned, they finally did it

http://techcrunch.com/2010/09/03/cra...on-comes-down/

Someone locked out the adult section on CL. This seems to have taken effect earlier tonight. This appears to be nationwide. Replaced by a black box that says "censored." Don't know if this is something CL did on its own, or if someone in the govt. hacked them. If so, all kinds of legal ramifications will arise.
Caligula is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh NO WAY!!! Now I'm going to have to advertise my 'pussy' in the pet section, with a small rehoming fee of $300/hour. Meow
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Oh NO WAY!!! Now I'm going to have to advertise my 'pussy' in the pet section, with a small rehoming fee of $300/hour. Meow
Damned funny, Ginger! I need to make a trip across state lines, you sexy thing!

PSD is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:33 AM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Damned funny, Ginger! I need to make a trip across state lines, you sexy thing!

I double-dog dare you to try to sell your Pea-Cock!
Old 09-04-2010, 12:48 AM   #5
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I double-dog dare you to try to sell your Pea-Cock!

<Sticking tongue to frozen flag pole against own best judgement>

Don't get no f---in' ideas on this, Ginger dared me!
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I noticed that same article earlier today Caligula. I hope the citizens of the U.S. can sleep better now that the source of all problems in the country has been courageously addressed by the Craigslist ownership. The hobby, and all problems in the country, can be expected to end starting tomorrow.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #7
Lookieme
Registered Member

Well rats. This means the end of the hobby. After several thousand years, it's finally over!
Lookieme is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #8
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If you read some of AG reactions leading up to and after this they persistently mention things like assaults on women and human trafficking. I abhor those things, but I absolutely disagree with the constant conflation of the hobby--defined as what happens between of-age and consenting adults--and these other, very pernicious things. It's an attempt to turn prostitution into a non-victimless crime, because they know they lose when the issue is discussed reasonably and directly.

In short, legalize the hobby, continue to prosecute human trafficking and violence against women.
hyperkine is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:25 AM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperkine View Post
...In short, legalize the hobby, continue to prosecute human trafficking and violence against women.
Where can I get my "Hyperkine for President" t-shirt? Seriously. I'd vote for anyone that ran on that platform.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:00 AM   #10
figure_artist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I wish the ladies those policy makers were sleeping with would speak out. I'd bet a silver dollar at least two of them dip into the hobby.
figure_artist is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:59 AM   #11
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperkine View Post
. . . . because they know they lose when the issue is discussed reasonably and directly. . .

While I agree in principle Hyper, my cynicism is showing. When have you known any politician [any party, anywhere, anytime] to discuss any issue reasonably and directly? Throw in an ambitious bureaucrat or two (read, vice in this instance) and there's a recipe for disaster - "Doing Good" under the guise of the law for their own self interest and advancement of their career because they can't succeed at anything besides the public trough.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #12
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
While I agree in principle Hyper, my cynicism is showing. When have you known any politician [any party, anywhere, anytime] to discuss any issue reasonably and directly? Throw in an ambitious bureaucrat or two (read, vice in this instance) and there's a recipe for disaster - "Doing Good" under the guise of the law for their own self interest and advancement of their career because they can't succeed at anything besides the public trough.
I agree to a point, but I also believe that this line of thought is all too convenient to indulge in (I've done it) and ultimately wrongheaded. You often see these sorts of references around here ("don't the cops have anything better to do", "vice are worse than us" etc). To hope and campaign for some sort of semi-legalization via cops ignoring what's right in front of them is waste of energy. The anti-prostitution/solicitation laws are there, on the books, and the cops are simply doing as told. The true responsibility lies with our broader culture, those of us who support legalization not speaking out publicly/donating/doing the hard work, and our fellow citizens who support said politicians who enact those laws.
hyperkine is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI Bet 1 out of 5 play but are playing kiss kiss until election is over with. Just my guess. Politicians dont care about the innocent and women children are being abused. Heck Safe Places in Little Rock has already seen 70 plus children this year alone. Thats one agency.I keep saying this over and over again. Politicians need to worry more about the true victims and less about making themselves look good. FYI I almost fell out when I called Channel 4 to grip about the fact they did show the entire story. The reporter I spoke to actually said he had no clue at all about the hobby but was being mandated by the AG office. How do you report without all the facts. Guess the reporter was still a virgin lol
mssassy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Its an election year. Every politician needs to get face time for doing something. Doing something does not equate to meaningful.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #15
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssassy View Post
Politicians dont care about the innocent and women children are being abused. Heck Safe Places in Little Rock has already seen 70 plus children this year alone. Thats one agency.I keep saying this over and over again. Politicians need to worry more about the true victims and less about making themselves look good.
They can't care about it because it would put too many of their fellow officers or themselves in the spot light!!! Take a look at this article....it's very telling.

http://www.womenandpolicing.org/violenceFS.asp

"Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, (1, 2) in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.(3) A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24% (4), indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general. A police department that has domestic violence offenders among its ranks will not effectively serve and protect victims in the community"
Guest010312-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women