Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35663
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Robynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2599
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow everyone is waiting on this post...

I hate drama and dont like bashing people..i only want to make one thing clear..I have never ever took any money for a date and not gone through with it. I would never screw anyone over.. and I go over the top to please my clients as my reviews reflect. also..no matter.. dancing or whatever..it is $$$/hr for my time..so go figure. I would never do 4 hrs for $$$$. Also..this incident being one good reason..i am raising my rate to $$$$$/hr. ...this is for all new clients that i have not seen before. The rates for my existing regular clients will stay the same. Thanks to my friends for your support!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
TechOne
Valued Poster

Sorry to hear you had such a jerk for a customer, but wish your rates were not taking such a drastic leap. I can tell by reading your posts and reviews that you are a high-level provider and waaay out of my league for a geezer such as I. I had hoped to visit with you this year, but will now seek others due to your adversity to newbies. My loss for not making an introduction happen earlier. It's nice to have enough business to cull a few from the herd by raising rates. My career choice dictates that I do the same from time to time. I wish you well and much success with your agency.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Robynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2599
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you.. i feel like i should have been at this rate from the beginning.. really with my services ..ive been selling myself short so to say.. nothing against newbies.. most of my regulars pay me this anyway! wish we could have met.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynn View Post
thank you.. i feel like i should have been at this rate from the beginning.. really with my services ..ive been selling myself short so to say.. nothing against newbies.. most of my regulars pay me this anyway! wish we could have met.
Wow, that's a pretty big ego you've got there, best wishes to you.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
Caligula
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't think you can put a dollar sign on creepiness, but whatever makes you feel better.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Perhaps not everyone.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #7
Livonia
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynn View Post
I hate drama and dont like bashing people..i only want to make one thing clear..I have never ever took any money for a date and not gone through with it. I would never screw anyone over.. and I go over the top to please my clients as my reviews reflect. also..no matter.. dancing or whatever..it is $$$/hr for my time..so go figure. I would never do 4 hrs for $$$$. Also..this incident being one good reason..i am raising my rate to $$$$$/hr. ...this is for all new clients that i have not seen before. The rates for my existing regular clients will stay the same. Thanks to my friends for your support!
Just seems this really rules out others. I am on fixed income due to social security and a disablity. If I wanted to see you, this now just blows that out of the water. I am sorry that you may lose a lot here as well due to that.

Correct me if I am wrong, and I am not trying to be rude, but you want rich men only to contact you, not the normal every day gentleman? Because most can't afford that for an hour. I honestly wish you well.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
Guest012617
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I can play golf for 4 hours but I'd have trouble keeping up with
that long legged woman on a dance floor for 4 hours. Hate she let
a stranger upset her like that. It's not worth her time. Maybe it's the heat.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Robynn - I'm sorry that you had to deal with a less than pleasant client.....don't let it get you down.

Also, stick to whatever rates you feel work best for you!! No matter what, you can't please everyone. Some guys (not all) complain about the rates no matter what they are.....and even when specials are offered/posted they still don't schedule no matter how great a girls reputation is.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
Tee Bone
Registered Member

I wonder how many doctors/lawyers in Arkansas make $500/hr? I hope it is more than I am guessing because if my guess is right you probably won't be getting alot of new clientele. My guess is less than 20. If I am wrong somebody please correct me.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
baldnbashful
Gaining Momentum

Robynn - it is your time and I respect your decision to place whatever price on it you wish. We had two near misses in the past year and now that I am sadly retired from the hobby, I will not be able to complete my bucket list,. but I do wish you well. In my line of work you make money by spread or volume....looks like you are going the spread route!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Robynn, it's your decision to charge what you wish...and I think you're probably one of the most beautiful girls in Arkansas...well worth it IMHO...

But there probably aren't a whole lot of guys in Arkansas that can afford that...

And from where I'm standing, you're helping that idiot accomplish exactly what he was hoping to do with his lies & fake review...alienating you from new potential clients.

That's just my perspective. Please don't crucify me.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:06 AM   #13
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Marketplace is final judge of all enterprise. If fee too steep for client, can always seek pleasure in line with modest means. Everyone cannot go first class, but possible to enjoy most pleasant trip from less expensive seat.
Many cannot afford 500$ fee, but certain those who do will find money well spent. Own personal preference is for more pedestrian sport. If could afford would be most inclined to give 300$ tip to 200$ provider and let her try best to make it worth my while. Should be most entertaining.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:05 AM   #14
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee Bone View Post
I wonder how many doctors/lawyers in Arkansas make $500/hr? I hope it is more than I am guessing because if my guess is right you probably won't be getting alot of new clientele. My guess is less than 20. If I am wrong somebody please correct me.
I'm not sure that's the point Tee Bone. Its a business decision Robyn made. Even though I've not had the pleasure of seeing her, as I recall, her business plan called for she and her associates to establish CREAM in New York and travel. The going rate in that area is 5 Ben's, primarily because of the cost of the incall.

Economics will prove the chances for gaining new clients in the great Northeast are far greater than they are in the South. As for the respective overhead costs, volume will reduce here, but it will take far less new clients to cover the fixed cost of doing business.

Robyn, good luck with whatever you decide to charge. It's your business and your choice.

Guys, you can't forget while its a hobby for us, its a business for the provider.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:34 AM   #15
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Robynn...The increased rate besed off a bad experience means that you are associating a creep with ability to pay for service but I believe you will find just as many rat bastards at all income levels...
the increased rate based off your business makes more sense than a rate increase to keep the thugs off your door...jmho....now if your rate is based off total hottnessthen you're a bargain....scooter
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women