Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2022, 10:19 PM   #1
NCooper
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Hobbying prices

So I’ve only really been in the hobby since 2018, but I’ve noticed since then prices have skyrocketed… not to try and start any political arguments, but does anyone think this is somewhat related to the massive inflation we are seeing?

Or is it just that girls are deciding to ask for more because they know we are all suckers?
NCooper is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 05:45 AM   #2
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Supply and demand. Lots if folks are doing well. Wages are up. Until the last couple of months you had wealth effects from the stock market. Oil and natural gas prices are good so royalty and working interest income is up. I’d think most people are still careful about dining out, going to concerts and movies, going to ball games, traveling, etc. so they’re spending way less money on entertainment.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 06:14 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I have been hobbying for a few decades and the prices have always been steadily going up. However, the one thing that has not gone up is the overall service, especially the TCB side. If anything, it has declined, that is one of the many reasons why I tend to stick with the ladies I have seen for sessions who have grandfathered in the rates for me as well as always answer my texts in timely manner.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 06:35 AM   #4
sidekick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Prices have gone up over the past decade but it also depends on your location. For example the Houston & Dallas ladies typically are $100-$200 more expensive than the ladies in the West Texas area. Some of this may be related to their expenses, e.g., higher class hotels. If you have been in the hobby long enough you may have the opportunity to be “grandfathered” which is a nice plus, but it also means you have to respect those ladies and treat them accordingly. And as all will agree it all relates to supply and demand.
sidekick is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 03:05 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

my guess (based on little to no economic knowledge :^} ...

providers are seeking to cover some addtl life/providing expenses, but since prices were going up prior to 2020, it's more that they decided to raise their psrp (provider suggested retail price) because of competition and cos they know that some horny or flush w/ cash guys will pay what they're asking.

so, pay what you can afford and rationalize.
but DONT overpay just for super-short-term sex & cumpaniomship.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 11:42 AM   #6
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Supply and demand. Lots if folks are doing well. Wages are up. Until the last couple of months you had wealth effects from the stock market. Oil and natural gas prices are good so royalty and working interest income is up. I’d think most people are still careful about dining out, going to concerts and movies, going to ball games, traveling, etc. so they’re spending way less money on entertainment.
Airplanes are packed and lines at TSA are long.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 12:05 PM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Many factors. Supply and demand for sure, inflation, etc. I guess a sub factor of supply is ease of finding it. When sites like this had to greatly curtail how the providers can advertise and what the can post, it reduced the visible price competition part. So many ladies were able to rase prices. Some did so,thus more did so because they could.

With covid, inflation, restricted advertising, etc, prices have taken a fair size jump. There are still bargains out there, but harder to find.

But regardless of prices rising or falling, there will always be guys who complain of poor TCB, YMMV, etc. Some will do it regardless of the actual price. If I were to keep having the same problems with multiple providers, I would look at the common factor of those problems. For me, if a gal.fails the TCB part, I just move on. I don't get mad or bash her. Just forget it and find someone else who wants my time and money. It's her loss and probably saved me from a bad experience anyway.

I have taken the time to cultivate relationships with ladies both in and out of the hobby. Especially out. Have not had to use the board in years but still manage to get laid when ever I want. Often for no more than the cost of a date.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:48 PM   #8
RicardusRex68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
I can vouch for that. DFW Terminal parking almost full today except for top deck.
RicardusRex68 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:32 PM   #9
Ssjdawg
Valued Poster

It’s probably because everything has gone up in prices in general. Their incall rent has gone up $300-$500 per month. Gas has more than doubled. Everything. You can’t seriously expect them to keep eating the cost?

And then people complain that the service is not better even though the prices are higher. Do you get more mileage out of the expensive gas? No. Is good tastier or healthier now that it’s more expensive? No. So why expect that of the ladies?
Ssjdawg is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:29 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardusRex68 View Post
I can vouch for that. DFW Terminal parking almost full today except for top deck.
the "good" news w/ some current airlines & flights is that the airlines PUBLICLY announce (via the arrival/departures boards) that they are cancelling on you.

some providers and some clients aren't that nice...
Old 06-20-2022, 10:32 PM   #11
NCooper
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I'm just crossing my fingers for the bubble to pop. Economically, and provider prices... If Crypto can crash, why can't gas prices?
NCooper is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 10:52 PM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

cross fingers all you want. it's just hoping w/out anything to back it up.

just save & pay what you can afford and rationalize.
but DONT overpay just for super-short-term sex & cumpaniomship.

in fact, dont overpay for anything that will lose its value the minute you walk out the door.
Old 06-21-2022, 07:25 AM   #13
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I Have One That Is All Out GFE And Very Reasonable .....I Give Her Extra....On My Own...It's That Good....And We Go At It Like Forever Friends....Just Saying A Lot Depends On How Long You Have Known Them And How You Treat Them....
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:32 PM   #14
BBW Mamacita
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 520594
My ECCIE Reviews

Well inflation for one. I've definitely tried my bests to b able to clientele that can't handle the full gift with an exclusive summer special. I understand times are hard for.some gents.
BBW Mamacita is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:44 PM   #15
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCooper View Post
So I’ve only really been in the hobby since 2018, but I’ve noticed since then prices have skyrocketed… not to try and start any political arguments, but does anyone think this is somewhat related to the massive inflation we are seeing?

Or is it just that girls are deciding to ask for more because they know we are all suckers?

This started with Covid during the spring / summer of 2020. My personal theory is that very wealthy individuals or families have either been minimally impacted, or not impacted at all by anything that has happened in the USA during the past 3 years. On the other hand, low to middle income people have been seriously impacted. Of course, the way everyone chooses to distinguish between a middle to high income person is a very subjective opinion, particularly depending on the city one lives in. For instance, 50K a year for a single person goes nowhere in San Francisco, but is real money for someone living in Fargo ND.

I think most SW realized that high income / asset people were not being effected and acted on this rather quickly. They noticed they were not losing business on guys who were willing to drop 10K to book them for an entire weekend without a second thought, but the guys who were willing to pay $400 for 1 hour sessions started requesting business less often. Again, that is my personal hypothesis; I can't prove it but it's strongly what I suspect happened. In 2018 I used to be able to see stunning girls for 400 an hour. A similar scenario will probably run 700 an hour today.

I don't believe the inflation theory because most SW who are good at their trade make way more money than the vast majority of conventional workers, either male or female. Now, if you aren't good at your craft, then maybe. But I don't think most SW raised their rates due to inflation or cost of living.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women