Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41509
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2022, 01:08 PM   #1
captainstan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Stings in the area

If I am becoming a pest I apologize. I have been lurking forever and am now planning to take the step into the hobby. However, I have talked to a couple of providers and they say that they are at different airbnbs. I think they are pretty highly reviewed, but still really nervous about getting into legal trouble. Are airbnbs any more common places than other places for sting operations (sorry if this isn't appropriate to post)?
captainstan is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 02:43 PM   #2
Wnt2play
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I can’t speak to the frequency of stings at AirBBs, but I can say I have seen some very legitimate providers at AirBBs in both LNK and OMA.
Wnt2play is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 04:58 AM   #3
johnstamos666
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

Stick to reputable providers and you’ll be ok. Avoid the Asian roulette and brand new providers with no posts anywhere or offering great rates.
johnstamos666 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 05:20 AM   #4
DesWad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I think ur the type who has a good radar and will recognize a potential sting before taking part. Historically about every 2-3 years they run a big one in Omaha. It’s riskier if a provider has no reviews and especially if there is little intel on them. Do your research and stick with the reviewed gals and you will be fine. The guys gettting busted are going off pics/ads only and then answering questions in person. There’s a lot on this topic here on eccie nationally.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 07:47 AM   #5
captainstan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

So far they have a couple of reviews here and a link to tryst. Other than that I haven't seen much. The reviews here were good and the people that did the reviews have more than one themselves so I'm really hoping that this is legit. Just real anxious since this is my first time seeing a provider and not really know what to look out for.
captainstan is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 08:37 AM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Simply go with a reputable companion/provider.
There's quite a few that are members here. Omaha, Lincoln, and outside the metro as well
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:21 PM   #7
Agog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

P411 is a good option too
Agog is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 02:31 PM   #8
SWIAHunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There are a bunch of reviews going back throughout the last several months. Pretty sure there are multiple for some providers. If you find a provider you like that has a profile on here you click on the encounter reports that have been submitted on them.

At some point you're going to have to decide to either pull the trigger and go for it or decide the risk isn't worth it.
SWIAHunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:55 AM   #9
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hobbyists need to maintain a healthy dose of caution when meeting any provider . Hotels , Apartments , Houses , AIRBBs and any other rendezvous accommodation you can think of are no safer than any other .

Calculated risk is what the hobby is about so do your own research on the provider and rendezvous location . No provider or hobbyist is immune from getting the squeeze from LE and getting flipped .

I have always felt more safe with national agencies and touring providers . The providers and locations both change and the result is a little anonymity .

Hobbyists and providers are normal people and fall into a general routine . For instance any local hobbyist knows the routine location of many local providers apartment , house , usual hotel , AIRBB or even a car date location . If hobbyists know the routine locations. Neighbors , LE , Scammers, cleaning ladies , hotel clerks , ex lovers , mistreated Johns and want to be Iceberg Slims are on the prowl looking for easy targets or just want to cause a problem for someone .

Rotasians are the most risky choice for any hobbyist. Pimps patrolling the parking lots , Texting the location freely , Hotel check in with a passport and doesn't speak English , Using the same locations ie, apartments/hotels for years all while providing a dodgy service and or provider that leaves clients annoyed . Rotasians are clearly trafficked and part of a Chinese Trafficking syndicate involving a lot more than sex trafficking . The Chinese Syndicate will operate openly and freely until LE decides when and where to bust . Hobbyists need to take this into consideration while selecting providers and be cautious in any rendezvous situation .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 09:50 PM   #10
JoeBlowOmaha
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Once upon a time I could just Google a provider's phone number. This would bring up listings on Backpage, Craiglist, and wherever else they posted ads. An active ad history on multiple sites suggests legitimacy, especially if they appear in other regions around the country (for itinerant providers) or have reviews. But this no longer works. Can anyone suggest a workaround?
JoeBlowOmaha is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 09:50 PM   #11
JoeBlowOmaha
Registered Member

Also, is there a way to search/browse provider profiles on ECCIE?
JoeBlowOmaha is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 08:10 PM   #12
Gooberboy69
Registered Member

Can't really add anything to this that others haven't already said except this. If you do show up at a sting, keep your mouth shut, don't think like you can talk your way out of anything and don't believe them when they say they aren't after you. Stay silent and wait to get a lawyer, don't incrimminate yourself.
Gooberboy69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 08:15 PM   #13
Vickyluce
Traveling Fun Box

User ID: 317517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes such information should be kept confidential ! That’s a straight burn to providers ,

Thanks!
Vickyluce is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 03:26 PM   #14
BlackBeautyLanay
Upgraded Ts Account

User ID: 525584
My ECCIE Reviews

Just Be cautious and counter-screen in my opinion. Omaha is pretty chill 4 the most part.
BlackBeautyLanay is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 04:39 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Simply go with a reputable companion/provider.
There's quite a few that are members here. Omaha, Lincoln, and outside the metro as well

best advice!!!

a reputable provider with good reviews
and make sure that if she is in a hotel,she will gibve you hotel kayout for more discretionary purposes
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women