Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36746
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2016, 07:42 PM   #1
gerbil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default NC/NS times 3: Jaime in Crafton

Double Booked Twice
Had me drive out Third
Empty promises that never transpired but I was actually thankful when she described that she found booking one after another and takes a shower in the evening. Her words
As she also said, "Condoms are negotiable", I'm thing her privates are a Petri dish (or, rather a Glad bag) of genetic ooze.
Seems she has gotten mixed reviews solo and with her partner, Kelly. Seems the YMMV tag is in play. For those that have been able to step on to conveyor belt of services delivered, I applaud you. She seems to have redeeming values.
For the ones that may try, I recommend getting out on time or the next client may unintentionally stick his dick up your ass. On the other side of that equation, don't arrive too early as your dick might end up in the previous client's ass!
In all cases, the obligatory BSer Fast Good Dick Scub is much more than encouraged based on what Jaime shared with me.
gerbil is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #2
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I don't scrub my dick after I go bare, anything they give me is a souvenir!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

After reading this, I'm not sure who's in the wrong. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But thanks for the alert on BSer.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:19 AM   #4
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbil View Post
Double Booked Twice
Had me drive out Third
Empty promises that never transpired but I was actually thankful when she described that she found booking one after another and takes a shower in the evening. Her words
As she also said, "Condoms are negotiable", I'm thing her privates are a Petri dish (or, rather a Glad bag) of genetic ooze.
Seems she has gotten mixed reviews solo and with her partner, Kelly. Seems the YMMV tag is in play. For those that have been able to step on to conveyor belt of services delivered, I applaud you. She seems to have redeeming values.
For the ones that may try, I recommend getting out on time or the next client may unintentionally stick his dick up your ass. On the other side of that equation, don't arrive too early as your dick might end up in the previous client's ass!
In all cases, the obligatory BSer Fast Good Dick Scub is much more than encouraged based on what Jaime shared with me.
I find it hard to believe anyone thinks they have a firm appointment with most girls its more hit or miss today then ever and once again we are entering an era of more and more girls going bareback good or bad its your responsibility to protect yourself. I figure every girl I see is willing or has gone bareback with someone along the way.

I'm sorry she stood you up 3 times. I would move on and thanks for the alert she is not reliable and maybe not clean I think that would cove 50 percent of the girls.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:24 PM   #5
mattydiesel33
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

I saw her yesterday around 1245. Sucked me off. Shes not much to look at but has a hoover for a mouth. Sorry you missed it
mattydiesel33 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #6
BSer
Account Disabled

While we are all having a little fun with this thread the alert section is only for posting information which puts the community or its members in danger. Not for no call/no shows.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:41 PM   #7
gerbil
Valued Poster

Sorry. My mistake.
I thought it was a place to alert others.
I understand and shall follow and post this under reviews
Thank you
Old 03-02-2016, 08:01 PM   #8
BSer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbil View Post
Sorry. My mistake.
I thought it was a place to alert others.
I understand and shall follow and post this under reviews
Thank you
I would suggest coEd discussions
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:49 PM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Moved to CoEd as this is the place for NC/NS.

Providers and or members are allowed to rebut in this forum if so desired.
Please keep all discussions civil and without insults, specultion, or any other discussion that could include prohibited topics.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:15 AM   #10
gerbil
Valued Poster

Just a minor point, the sticky says a NC/NS Go Here

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women