Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Government Jobs - Smart Career Choice

I'm thinking the people with government jobs made a smart career choice. Keep getting paid during the pandemic and with lavish benefits, and you get to boss people around!

As long as your boss likes you, you probably don't have to work too hard.

If the boss doesn't like you, you probably just get transferred to another job - not too many people get fired, I hear.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:08 AM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

job security, excellent benefits, good federal employee pay and an exceptional retirement system are just a few of the benefits of working for the federal government

think of their sick leave- they certainly do

All full time employees receive ten paid holidays 13 days of vacation for the first three years service, 20 days of vacation with three to 15 years of service, and 26 days after 15 years.

Additionally, 13 sick days are accrued each year regardless of length of service and employees can carry over any sick leave accumulation to the next year. Many federal employees accrue sick leave balances of a year or more during their career.

with ten holidays and 26 days of vacation each year that represents 288 hours (8 times 36), and theres 2,080 hours in a normal work year (40x52), so subtracting the two 2,080 minus 288, you can get a full years pay upon retirement with accrued sick leave of 1,792 hours, for which it takes a bit over 17 years to accumulate with no sick leave taken

you can trade it in for an increased retirement pay or get a big check

I have frequently commented in here that you cant get ahold of many federal workers to help you because they are back at their desk updating their individual sick leave ledgers
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:44 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I have a friend in his 50s who started working for the fed govt a couple of years ago. He's got a college degree and a couple of DUIs. He complains that his coworkers are never to be found except in some secret corner sleeping. His bosses don't care as long as he does their work.

A couple of coworkers who were laid off for "poor performance" landed in the City of Houston payrolls. They love it! Better pay, and Bennies and you don't have to work 30 years to only make 50% of a pension. Plus they came in "technologically advanced" they look like geniuses.

When this whole Wuhan Flu is over and the bill comes due, I see a lot of state and local govts struggling.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:56 AM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Shitty salary unless you’re way up the food chain.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 12:01 PM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i don't know how long it takes to move up in the gs system but several i know make over $150,000 per year plus the benefits
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i don't know how long it takes to move up in the gs system but several i know make over $150,000 per year plus the benefits
Then they retire with 80% of that!
Old 05-13-2020, 12:21 PM   #7
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Not sure, but I do some work for CJIS and all those people do is bitch about not getting paid enough.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:10 PM   #8
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Not sure, but I do some work for CJIS and all those people do is bitch about not getting paid enough.
Some people complain no matter what.

I hear Yssup Rider complains when someone puts too big of a dick in his ass, and then later complains when someone else has too small of a dick.

I hear Lucas McCain complains when he is sucking on a cock that is too big for his mouth - and he has a big mouth. (WTF told me all this via instant message)
Old 05-13-2020, 08:45 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I have a friend in his 50s who started working for the fed govt a couple of years ago. He's got a college degree and a couple of DUIs. He complains that his coworkers are never to be found except in some secret corner sleeping. His bosses don't care as long as he does their work.

When this whole Wuhan Flu is over and the bill comes due, I see a lot of state and local govts struggling.
Yeah, I have an Aunt who doesn't even work more than 40 hours a week working for the government. She has 4 houses and keeps trying to get me to go to the dark side. She makes about $450K a year for doing nothing. She laughs that everyone is on the elevator every afternoon to leave work by 4:15. She's a physician and head of the department so she does what she wants because she is the boss and just doesn't give a fuck at this dwindling stage in her career. She is about to retire though. I think she has had enough of stealing money to do nothing.

She has her pension, 401K and SSI. I ask her why she is still even working because I know she is worth millions because I do her taxes for her. She just tells me that it is so easy that it doesn't even feel like work and it's just like hanging out for 7 hours a day to do nothing... that's government workers for you.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 09:10 PM   #10
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Some people complain no matter what.

I hear Yssup Rider complains when someone puts too big of a dick in his ass, and then later complains when someone else has too small of a dick.

I hear Lucas McCain complains when he is sucking on a cock that is too big for his mouth - and he has a big mouth. (WTF told me all this via instant message)
Now that's funny!

Too bad Luke has both of us on ignore. Maybe someone can quote/bump your post so Luke can enjoy it too!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:35 PM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Now that's funny!

Too bad Luke has both of us on ignore. Maybe someone can quote/bump your post so Luke can enjoy it too!
That sounds like a good idea!
Old 05-15-2020, 04:44 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Now that's funny!

I was wondering why that went seemingly unnoticed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Then they retire with 80% of that!
I have seen some Postal Service retirement that boggles my mind, and from people who haven't reached "normal" retirement age. and they want a bailout??
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women