Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2016, 03:32 PM   #1
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Possible SCOTUS scenario. . .

Heres a likely scenario, Trump fucks shit up so bad that Hillary sails to the POTUS. . .Hillary then meets with Obama and asks him to withdraw his nomination. Hillary then nominates a real left wing, progressive.

Republicunts are too stupid to see the forest for the trees
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:36 PM   #2
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Heres a likely scenario, Trump fucks shit up so bad that Hillary sails to the POTUS. . .Hillary then meets with Obama and asks him to withdraw his nomination. Hillary then nominates a real left wing, progressive.

More than half the party is openly opposing him!!!

They are going to fight him to the end!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:42 PM   #3
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
More than half the party is openly opposing him!!!

They are going to fight him to the end!
Doesn't matter, either scenario he shits the bed for Republicunts.
If he gets the nomination, his negatives with Women, Hispanics and Blacks have him doomed in a general election. . . lets say the Party locks him out of the nomination, who in their right mind thinks Trump will say thank you, I now support the nominee?!?!

not a chance, he will probly run as a third party candidate. . . making it easier in Hillary, either way.

If Repubs were smart they would approve Garland and be happy they got away with a moderate justice.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:46 PM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Doesn't matter, either scenario he shits the bed for Republicunts.
If he gets the nomination, his negatives with Women, Hispanics and Blacks have him doomed in a general election. . . lets say the Party locks him out of the nomination, who in their right mind thinks Trump will say thank you, I now support the nominee?!?!

not a chance, he will probly run as a third party candidate. . . making it easier in Hillary, either way.

If Repubs were smart they would approve Garland and be happy they got away with a moderate justice.
Well, they should at least give him a hearing. Otherwise, I say that Trump supporters, such as myself, will support anyone over Hillary.

I wish Trump could win but there are too many people like you for that to ever happen. The county will never be great again, we are doomed to mediocrity.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:55 PM   #5
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Well, they should at least give him a hearing. Otherwise, I say that Trump supporters, such as myself, will support anyone over Hillary.

I wish Trump could win but there are too many people like you for that to ever happen. The county will never be great again, we are doomed to mediocrity.
its their constitutional duty to advise and consent, they have no respect for the constitution.

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like modern day Hitler rhetoric.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

And you'd be stupid thinking Republicans would do something other than reject such a nominee, suckclown.

Quote:
its their constitutional duty to advise and consent, they have no respect for the constitution. And there's no constitutional time table for such "advise and consent", suckclown, and the Constitution also gives Congress the power to determine the size of the court, suckclown, and right now they've set it at eight.

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like the modern day Hitler rhetoric. Just a reminder, suckclown, there's evidence that Hildabeast backers are organizing and financing agitators to disrupt the rallies of candidates with opposing views ... just like the Nazis did in the 30s. BTW, suckclown, the agitators wearing KKK hoods and throwing Nazi salutes in the video below are dim-retards like you, suckclown. Oh, and that was a black man that knocked your KKK agitator on his lib-retarded ass!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:11 PM   #7
southtown4488
Valued Poster

so theyre gonna go 4 or 8 years without approving a SCOTUS nominee? causing a 4-4 tie on many scotus cases. . . they would eventually pay for it by losing congressional seats. hmmmm, maybe they should try it.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
so theyre gonna go 4 or 8 years without approving a SCOTUS nominee? causing a 4-4 tie on many scotus cases. . . they would eventually pay for it by losing congressional seats. hmmmm, maybe they should try it.
Take note that your little childish rant did nothing to change the Constitutional prerogatives and powers of Congress, suckclown.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
its their constitutional duty to advise and consent, they have no respect for the constitution.

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like modern day Hitler rhetoric.
They are doing their job - the nomination is subject to the advice and consent of the Senate - which Obama has failed to earn.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

There are many people like me, who want fairness, not 60 years of affirmative action promoting hatred of white men.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:56 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Oh, you think you're on to something that nobody has thought of? You're an imbecile. Garland is no moderate. So who gives a fuck. The chips will fall where they may. Here's a question for you dumbfuck, what's the odds that the FBI will recommend criminal charges against Clinton dumbfuck?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Seriously? An Obama and Hillary supporter complaining about someone not respecting the Constitution? Ironically hypocritical, at the least.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:11 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

and then the GOP in the senate confirms an even worse nomination after watching how they almost lost their asses for not keeping their pledges. Don't think so.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:14 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

You probably spent hours thinking this up while take about 10 seconds to blow it up. The GOP will have to go before the American people and educate them to the purpose of three branches of government and the Constitution. Let Hillary explain in her shrill voice her view (and the experts will contradict her).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:05 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mean like Obama did? All those lost Senate and HOR seats? At a historic level? You are correct in that a Trump nomination could be disastrous but are fooling yourself if you think you are the only person who has thought of it.

BTW, have you thought how disastrous a Sanders nomination would be?

My understanding is that a 4 - 4 tie means the lower court ruling stands.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women