Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Definitions and observations

I think we in the hobby need to get our definitions on the same page.
DFK --- One of the most inconsistent services
I think DFK means tongues collide. It does not mean your tongue in inner space looking for a partner. It does not mean a kiss that begins and is slowly wrestled away with a head turn. It does not mean a kiss with tongue met by a tongue block at the other mouth. If you do not want to do DFK take it off your menu.... go for LFK moniker and let that be that.
CUDDLING--- I love cuddling. It is where a connection can be made. It is lying beside one another in hug or at least semi hug location. Preferably with legs next to one another. It is not with her lying across the bed side ways with a pillow on your stomach. It is not her bunched up on a pile of bedding checking the phone and the clock alternately and asking every few minutes what do you have planned today? I had planned to cuddle till my time is up...
GFE- oh boy I could do a book here. To me it is what a real life girlfriend and you would do. It means cuddling after the main event. It means DFK as far as I am concerned. How many girlfriends don't DFK. I means a greeting at the door with a smile and a hug. Not directions to the bed and I will be there in a few minutes,Just let me finish these 12 texts. for the next 8 guys circling the block "honey"
Oh one last one .. don't advertise low volume and have 10 towels on the floor of the bathroom and an empty 20pk condom box in the trash. A phone on silent and it rattling of the table constantly the whole time you are there. Me thinks,, you are not low volume...
I guess it is all in the definitions
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:14 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I know what UTR stands for. What does it mean in practice? If a girl has UTR in her name, or reviews along with some form of contact information included therein, can she be considered UTR? UTR to me means no ads, no reviews -- you wouldn't know about her except through backchannels. It looks to me as if the term now includes a broader group, but I'm unsure of the criteria for inclusion.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:14 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

BBCR is often misunderstood , two. BBCR is an aural thing.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women