Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
Fantastical
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile To Whom It May Concern..

Although I wasn't going to even respond to the comments jet made being that I don't want or need the drama, for clarity purposes I felt I should Atleast share some information with those of you who don't know me or have never seen me in person to know better than to believe the bs that was said..
1st - My pics are real & recent of course & were actually Verified on p411 not long ago at all & since then I have had 8 (10 total) reviews from individuals of whom have all expressed the pics are definetly me & accurate & also the pleasure they had in my presence.. Truth be told sure I seen jet & when I did he staggered in drunk as a skunk & already having a shitty day as he says, he sat & pulled out what was left from a bottle of bourbon, poured a full cup straight, bitched about this & that & then left the cup on my counter when he did leave..

I can't & don't judge a person for what they do when there not in my presence, as long as they can respect me enuff to not do it in my presence. Coming in I could sense his attitude & drinking maybe a problem but trying to avoid a situation, I allowed him to stay.. 1st he talkd shit because I told him I dont do review specials, & I don't do bbbj or any bb as I tell Everyone.. He had no problem mustering anything but because he couldn't get what he really wanted & seemed to be having other issues, outta anger he insults me by slandering my name to this who don't know better?!. Although I can't comment directly on what was said & again I don't care for the trouble, I was reminded a number of times that the only way to properly defend myself is to bring it up in coed & express the fact that there will always be two sides to every story & it's usually best to hear both sides prior to trying to forming an opinion on your own before your even given the whole story, Both sides that is..

I'm not sure Whether or not it is politically correct or acceptable behavior for me to speak on this situation but I felt that maybe I should take a sec to clarify things a bit for those who maybe wondering, & I apologize to anyone I may have offended or upset by doing so.
(Mods sorry for the pic, not sure if it's apprioate or not, but I felt it was necessary. Guidelines say no illicit drugs but no reference to alcohol?)
Fantastical is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:03 AM   #2
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You let a drunk hobbyist into your incall session, that's an invitation for trouble and you kinda brought it on yourself however I would like to know why on earth and what possessed you to take a picture of his cup? Did you sense he was going to be trouble and then did so and is your picture taking limited to drunken fools or everyone.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:12 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

WKing a drunck fucktard? That is a new one.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:29 AM   #4
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

Could have easily sold his one of his kidneys.
muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:40 AM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Just curious, are you seeing a decline in your business a week after Jet Lanes posted his one comment? I'm betting hardly anyone reading this was aware of his claim prior to this post. Now everyone is going to go back and find the thread just to see what the fuss is about.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:47 AM   #6
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I thought that was a urine sample somebody left her and was expecting something funny...and then I read it...and wtf? It IS funny! I mean in that sad sort of starting drama in spite of one's self sort of way. This is coed like it's 'spozed to be!
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:04 AM   #7
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't make sense that you took a picture of this.

To be honest, I think you did more damage to yourself by posting this thread that the actual comment Jet Lane made.

Believe me, most of us made silly mistake like this. Live and learn.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #8
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

^^^^ +1 to what she said, I had no clue about what hebsaid and likely I never would have until this.

It is a bit odd you took a picture of the cup after the fact....just my thought tho
fobolous is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:30 AM   #9
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
I thought that was a urine sample somebody left her and was expecting something funny...and then I read it...and wtf? It IS funny! I mean in that sad sort of starting drama in spite of one's self sort of way. This is coed like it's 'spozed to be!
Funny I thought it was Iced Tea. lol
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:32 AM   #10
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude, in the day of cell phone cameras and txt message... makes total sense she took a pic of the cup. I've sent Jules and Grace all kindsa random shit from my adventures.

Example-

me- gurl you wont believe this shit!

oh no, what happened now?-jules

me-this mofo showed up drunk with whiskey dick and poured himself another. -_-

dahell was he thinking?- jules

me-yeah, it reeks of the cheap shit, look at this (insert pic)

stupid mofo lol-jules

me- im going to wait til prohibition kicks in again then squeeze him like violet beauregarde for this bac.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #11
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin101 View Post
Exactly! People often look at the bad side and she just passed up a great opportunity.

And for those saying it'll bring unwanted attention to her: oh yeah, didn't know there was something bad on here about her until she pointed it out to everyone. Would have been nice to include the link so I don't have to play connect-the-dots for my midweek drama read.

I love the picture - that's all the proof I needed.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:51 AM   #12
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I read some of the other things he said about other providers, and let me say, you got off lucky. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:07 AM   #13
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Dude, in the day of cell phone cameras and txt message... makes total sense she took a pic of the cup. I've sent Jules and Grace all kindsa random shit from my adventures.

Example-

me- gurl you wont believe this shit!

oh no, what happened now?-jules

me-this mofo showed up drunk with whiskey dick and poured himself another. -_-

dahell was he thinking?- jules

me-yeah, it reeks of the cheap shit, look at this (insert pic)

stupid mofo lol-jules

me- im going to wait til prohibition kicks in again then squeeze him like violet beauregarde for this bac.

texting during a drinking session? tsk tsk ....
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:11 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin101 View Post
Maybe she does not have an eBay account.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #15
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I understand the need to defend yourself...it's human nature.

She obviously knew this drunk pessimistic client (I'm being nice) could be an issue so she snapped a pic from her phone...not sure why that would be hard to believe.

My only advice is to screen better. There are plenty of public posts that would give you a glimpse of his personality.
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women