Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #1
Sheep Herder
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Tipping providers

I don't have a problem giving tips to providers.

But I do wonder why y'all don't just raise rates instead of asking for tips in favorite gifts section of your showcase? I'm tired about hearing of broke hookers and it sounds trashy on y'all's part when you have to keep posting in the snatch thread "available now". Renting pussy is still a great bargain at twice y'all's prices versus dating it or marrying it!

I never have known the correct tip amount 20 or 30% like at a restaurant for decent service doesn't seem right nor does 20-40 dollars on 300 or 400 dollar session that just says I'm a stingy tipper. I like to pay up front and just tip an extra 100. After all I am a known asshole with a bad reputation and I am here to buy affection so I figure I better pony up.

I ain't doing the buy the favorite perfume or something cheesy like that. I figure give you cash and you can buy whatever the hell you want plus I don't do my own shopping and I'm damn sure not gonna do yours.

What's a good tip from a trick and what's a great tip?

(I have found providers are awfully forgiving and very affectionate when they see a 100 dollar tip)
Sheep Herder is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I do remember a thread from last year...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Pay the Rack Rate

Write a Review to help her generate more business

Tips/Gratuities/Gifts for whores are what wusses do.
Others feel to tip now and again? Guess do what you like?

Gifts on occasion when appropriate, perhaps wine now and again.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:32 PM   #3
Sheep Herder
BANNED

Encounters: 3

That's an interesting thread now I finally found a Chincho post!!! Been wondering wtf that was all about!!!! When is his ban over?

The providers I see have all been over 300 and I don't know if it's due to bad habits using up their cash or lack of business but none seem prosperous. I know damn good and well this is the cheapest way to get pussy even though it lacks true romance and emotion it's still a bargain to bust a nut in a chicks mouth for that. Most are not rw quality looks but good enough looking to be fuckable. It just ruins the illusion when she's got nothing left to sell but her body and she is still obviously financially broke. I like doing deals where everyone is winning big but these providers just don't seem to win enough or they squander it....

I'm interested in providers perspective, they know we are scraping the bottom of the barrel for pussy either because of time or dysfunction in our personal lives yet they don't price their pussy or mouth based on the fact we have no clear cut alternatives. Continuing to be living month to month or not far from it at best when they are the only game in town, cause let's face it most hobbyist are losers and can't afford to be doing this and the ones that aren't don't worry about price they just get what they want. Problem is once they get to know me and they start talking the illusion and fantasy goes out the window and ruins any future visits for me.
Sheep Herder is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #4
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Provider Tipping vs Cow Tipping?

I thought there was a correlation being drawn between the two, maybe a new hunting lease sport.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:58 AM   #5
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Give me all your bubbles bitches! !!!!!
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:46 AM   #6
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Give me all your bubbles bitches! !!!!!
Bubbles or baubles? There is a difference.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 07:37 PM   #7
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
Bubbles or baubles? There is a difference.
Still bubbles
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women