Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35822
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2022, 11:04 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Is Senile Biden going to put unqualified Heels Up Harris on the supreme court?

And then replace her with Butt Plug Pete?

JUST IN - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire (NBC)

Given his incompetence and focus on identity politics, I think the odds are strong for both
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 02:52 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

The replacement will be chosen only after the field is radically winnowed by open race and sex discrimination, which have gone from being illegal to being celebrated and practiced by a president of the United States.
Old 01-26-2022, 02:52 PM   #3
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't think she has the chops to pass muster, I'd take a look at the radical black judge on the DC circuit who is sentencing all the Jan 6th Patriots to huge amounts of jail time.

She's a real cunt about it, as well.

How about Stacy "the gap toothed cow" Abrahams?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:44 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... the fellow Breyer aint gonna retire until the
end of his term this year - that should take everything
past the mid-terms. It will NOT be Kamala Harris
who gets the nomination.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 11:18 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... the fellow Breyer aint gonna retire until the
end of his term this year - that should take everything
past the mid-terms. It will NOT be Kamala Harris
who gets the nomination.

### Salty
While the term technically runs through Sept 30, the court usually goes into recess starting in late June / early July. So that is the effective end of his term

It is funny because Breyer didn't even make the announcement. Libtards were anxious to push him out in an effort to gin up political excitement for them before the midterms. They know they are losing the Senate and House badly so they want him replaced before losing the senate. Alas I doubt it is a political issue that helps them - they think they can get a court fight right before Midterms and motivate their base yet trading one far left liberal loon for another far left liberal loon really should mean absolutely nothing to either party.

Yeah old Heels Up Harris failed the bar exam - but with an incompetent dementia patient in the Whitehouse who knows who his puppet masters will select. That said, it is plain silly to select a SCOTUS nominee based solely on race and gender. I mean, that eliminates the one and only Merrick Garland who the mainstream media told everyone repeatedly he is the greatest nominee in world history.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:00 AM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Still may not be voted on until AFTER the elections.
Might even spill-over into next year.

### Salty
Old 01-27-2022, 08:57 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Well, the guys retiring in June so the nomination and appointment will happen while the assholes whine on the right....and just like Trump sent TWAT conservative judge like ACB, the left had no say. This is what it feels like when the shoe is on the other foot.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 09:54 AM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Well, the guys retiring in June so the nomination and appointment will happen while the assholes whine on the right....and just like Trump sent TWAT conservative judge like ACB, the left had no say. This is what it feels like when the shoe is on the other foot.
Yeah, well, if the left keeps calling Sinema a cunt, they might not get her support, or Joe Manchins.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 10:30 AM   #9
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
This is what it feels like when the shoe is on the other foot.
Exactly, and if the right had any balls (they don't) they'd make a huge stink and fabricate stories about whomoever the nominee is calling them a racist/sexist/bigot/homophope/pedophile/drunk/addict/extremist. I mean, that's the way these things work now, right?
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 12:51 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't care who he nominates as it is simply trading one far left liberal loon for another far left liberal loon.

Nothing changes in political ideology on the court so I could see Republicans not put upping much fight other than the standard cursory opposition.

That said, I bet there are lots of people ready to testify that Senile Biden's nominee raped them while in high school - This is after all what it feels like when the shoe is on the other foot isn't it?
Old 01-27-2022, 12:59 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

By the way, anyone else remember when racist Senile Biden tried to keep a black man from serving on the US Supreme Court?

Let me just say it again - Announcing you are excluding all but one race and sex from consideration for a job opening is completely illegal and unconstitutional in every other context.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:27 PM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
By the way, anyone else remember when racist Senile Biden tried to keep a black man from serving on the US Supreme Court?

Let me just say it again - Announcing you are excluding all but one race and sex from consideration for a job opening is completely illegal and unconstitutional in every other context.
Exclusion vs inclusion of diversity are different. But yeah I get what you're saying. He should have just said I'm gonna put a great person in the court, and then shut the fuck up. Honestly what annoys me more than anything else, is Joe Biden is more like Don knotts as a president. And when he decides he's had enough talking, he looks at his watch and says oops it's late, I got to go. But then again if we didn't have these assholes to laugh at sometimes politics would get boring. I picture Joe Biden being the shakiest gun in the West.
Old 01-27-2022, 03:58 PM   #13
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Berry said it best - it really don't matter WHO
the Dems put on to replace Breyer. ... It's still
one for one... Still 6-3 conservatives. ... uh.. in theory.

#### Salty
Old 01-27-2022, 07:11 PM   #14
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Berry said it best - it really don't matter WHO
the Dems put on to replace Breyer. ... It's still
one for one... Still 6-3 conservatives. ... uh.. in theory.

#### Salty

The fact that Dems bowed down to Mitch McConnell and not filling a seat during an election year, will never be duplicated. Republican have shown they cannot be trusted & won't ever be shown an ounce of consideration. What's goes around comes around and there will be retirements and empty seats soon enough where new options will be taken advantage of. It's a shame that the Republican congress and Senate are not to be trusted. I would suggest that anyone who would take a republican at their word would to believe a lying snake oil salesmen at every conversation. The Republicans would like to say oh we're all one American family, but literally would stab you in the back given the opportunity if it would accelerate or improve the Republican cause. The party of greed and corruption. How many lawsuits are now pending against Trump & his family and all his prior cabinet members and advisors, the insurrectionists, and the entire corrupt presidential group @45. I love watching the laws kicking his balls in and anxiously look forward to an outcome. The supreme court even held up that Trumps executive privilege was void, and soon we will get the conclusion of both the Jan 6 and the NYC tax scandle that has Trump into the crab boil. The laws will show the lies and the corruption of the Trump family. I am betting the supreme court will support additional attempts to dig deep into this corruption.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:34 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... This thread is NOT about Trump.
It's about filling the Supreme Court seat.
Maybe with Kamala Harris.

... That said -- I don't believe Kamala will be the choice.
The Dems have a lot of better qualified choices.
And maybe The Republicans will also make some suggestions.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women