Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35822
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2022, 01:07 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default The Democrat's BIG LIE

Senile Biden and the Democrats keep spreading huge lies about voting. This after an election where more people votes (legit or illegitimate) were counted than ever before

Today Senile Biden was asked if he would trust election results if Dems don't passing election bill - and he expressed doubt, questioning the legitimacy of future elections if the Democrats’ partisan election bill is not passed in the Senate. For over a year, Democrats have been saying anyone who questions election integrity is paramount to treason.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 01:11 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

In fact, Senile Biden's Attack On Voting Rights Far Surpasses President Trump’s Election Claims.

Excerpts:

In one week alone, Biden eclipsed everything Donald Trump and his supporters said about the validity of the 2020 election. By framing his false claims of “voter suppression” and “election subversion” as Jim Crow 2.0, our commander in chief has guaranteed a divided America. The only remaining question is whether he has also guaranteed a violent America.

Yesterday, President Joe “The Uniter” Biden proclaimed on Twitter that “Jim Crow 2.0 is about two insidious things: voter suppression and election subversion. It’s about making it harder to vote, who gets to count the vote, and whether your vote counts at all.”

And what is Jim Crow 2.0? State election integrity laws in effect in every or nearly every state, which Biden and his fellow Democrats want to gut with the passage of the so-called “Freedom to Vote Act,” which President Biden promoted in the same tweet.

One week earlier, Biden’s race-baiting rhetoric went further when he went to Atlanta, Georgia to rally support for passage of the two federal bills. While there, after recounting the horror of four young black girls murdered at a Birmingham Church and speaking solemnly of the beatings of the innocents crossing the bridge at Selma, our president segued to “the right to vote and to have that vote counted.”

It “is democracy’s threshold liberty,” Biden intoned, before proclaiming that “the votes of nearly 5 million Georgians will be up for grabs if that law holds,” referring to Georgia’s Election Integrity Act of 2021.

. . .

Then, came the line he repeated in yesterday’s tweet: “Jim Crow 2.0 is about two insidious things: voter suppression and election subversion. It’s no longer about who gets to vote; it’s about making it harder to vote. It’s about who gets to count the vote and whether your vote counts at all.”

What Biden just told the country and the world is this: that when Democrats lose in November 2022, or thereafter suffer defeat in the presidential election of 2024, it will be because of voter suppression and election subversion—it will be because black Americans were denied the right to vote.

Biden’s peremptory challenge to the election results far surpasses anything Trump said or did. At least, Trump made it about him, claiming the election was stolen from him. Biden cast the die about democracy, “domestic enemies,” and race, all while declaring his words fact and not hyperbole.

May God save our country if the people actually believe him.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/19...ection-claims/
Old 01-20-2022, 01:12 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Thankfully Senile Biden's Voter Fraud Forever Bill to help Democrats steal elections is now OFFICIALLY DEAD In the Senate.
Old 01-20-2022, 10:47 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

In the entire 21st century thus far, Democrats haven’t accepted the results of a single presidential election they lost. They’ve had 3 chances and have refused every time.

Senile Biden’s just saying what Democrats have proved they believe going back decades: they only accept the results of elections they win because their only principle is power. Every election they lose is treason because they believe they have a permanent right to rule.
Old 01-20-2022, 03:33 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

The Democrats and media spent 2 years telling you that if you dare to even question any aspect of an election, you're an insurrectionist.

Now, when they get their asses handed to them in the Midterms, they are going to question the elections.

Do you get it yet?
Old 01-21-2022, 09:37 AM   #6
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Berry, really what you have failed to mention in your comment, is the voting Rights bill proposed by democrats is in a direct response to the voting limitations that have been suggested by over a dozen red States. If everybody's putting their hand into the mix on voting, and what they think is safe, or legal, why would the Democrats not address laws that have been recently enacted by Red States? And why is that a big lie? If the Democrats solution is a lie, it's because the Republicans attempts to modify voting in states is a lie.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 09:57 AM   #7
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Berry, really what you have failed to mention in your comment, is the voting Rights bill proposed by democrats is in a direct response to the voting limitations that have been suggested by over a dozen red States. If everybody's putting their hand into the mix on voting, and what they think is safe, or legal, why would the Democrats not address laws that have been recently enacted by Red States? And why is that a big lie? If the Democrats solution is a lie, it's because the Republicans attempts to modify voting in states is a lie.
Funny, the dems cry about Georgia's new laws but they are far less restrictive than bidens state of Delaware
Utter bullshit. Show ur I'd and vote
Go back to paper ballots

Oh no. That's racist.... give me a break
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:49 AM   #8
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
If everybody's putting their hand into the mix on voting, and what they think is safe, or legal, why would the Democrats not address laws that have been recently enacted by Red States?
Because the constitution specifically says they can’t.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:52 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Democrats BIG LIE is twofold.

1. Senile Biden questioning the legitimacy of future elections if the Democrats’ partisan election bill is not passed in the Senate. This after Democrats have been saying anyone who questions election integrity is paramount to treason.

2. Falsely claiming the voter integrity bills passed by some states are racist and restrict the vote. All these laws do is make it harder for people to cheat.

Ask yourself why Democrats want to eliminate Voter ID in the states that have them? When the vast majority of the American public support Voter ID everywhere

Ask yourself why the Dems falsely cry about Georgia's new laws - when they are far less restrictive than the laws in Delaware

Ask yourself why the Dems wanted to have loads and loads of taxpayer money given to candidates to use for their campaigns as part of this bullshit voter rights bill they tried to jam through

The fact of the matter is Democrats wanted to federalize elections in a power grab - because they want to make it easier for Democrats to cheat and stay in power
Old 01-22-2022, 10:48 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Kamala Harris refused to say our elections are legitimate

Amazing

https://twitter.com/i/status/1484140125223374852
Old 01-23-2022, 12:31 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Watch as CNN's Jake Tapper is so sad and calls out Senile Biden and teh Democrats Big Lie

Jake Tapper on Biden’s press conference: “[Joe Biden] refused to say that the election results in these midterms in November would be legitimate. He refused it.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483940487321239552
Old 01-23-2022, 11:38 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Dems' 20-Year Narrative

2000/election stolen
2001/elections must be nationalized
2004/election stolen
2016/election stolen
2017/elections must be nationalized
2020/elections most secure ever
2021/elections must be nationalized
2022/election could be stolen

See a pattern ???
Old 01-25-2022, 11:41 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

The same Dems who lamented the “Big Lie” are now pushing the idea that we’re heading for an illegitimate election.

Old 01-26-2022, 07:35 AM   #14
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Wow I am curious Berry, did Goebbels comment on his own comments?
I'm sorry Berry, but I'm gonna have to say that you are so full of shit. I'm sure your breath stinks of it!
Just like your fearful leader, other than telling you his name has probably never spoken a truthful word in his life!
And I would still ask to see his drivers license,

And how about that Mr. Navarro, laying out the whole coup plot on national TV, how convientfor prosecution, fuck the court room, put it on TV!
Take it to the people right!
He has got to be the brainyiest of the Bannana republicans!
I just love watching him lay out the...
Whats it called?
Oh yeah the Greenbay sweep, it was so elegant so well thought out obviously with military precision!
Almost makes me wish it had succeeded.
Doesn't that make Green Bay the official football team of the american righit wing crazies?
Greenbay better not make that call in the huddle,
Our justice department has enough on its plate!

Fraudulent electors, are you talking about that lie?
That's a pretty big one!
No then you must be talking about the orange menace trying to remake himself president!
Not that one either?
Well that is a whopper too!
Other than that I don't know what you could possibly be talking about!
OK I am not going to sift through all of the lies that have been told by the Bannana republicans unlike you I have a life and aim not going to spend years of it trying to get through all of those lies that your side has told (it would take years) just to get ahold of the one Biden might have told.
and since you are the source and of course we all know that you are using questionable sourcing, that calls that into question right there!
Right?
I have to ask, you havent been subpoenaed by the one sixers like those other Bannana republicans have you?
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 11:07 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Wow I am curious Berry, did Goebbels comment on his own comments?
I'm sorry Berry, but I'm gonna have to say that you are so full of shit. I'm sure your breath stinks of it!
Just like your fearful leader, other than telling you his name has probably never spoken a truthful word in his life!
And I would still ask to see his drivers license,

And how about that Mr. Navarro, laying out the whole coup plot on national TV, how convientfor prosecution, fuck the court room, put it on TV!
Take it to the people right!
He has got to be the brainyiest of the Bannana republicans!
I just love watching him lay out the...
Whats it called?
Oh yeah the Greenbay sweep, it was so elegant so well thought out obviously with military precision!
Almost makes me wish it had succeeded.
Doesn't that make Green Bay the official football team of the american righit wing crazies?
Greenbay better not make that call in the huddle,
Our justice department has enough on its plate!

Fraudulent electors, are you talking about that lie?
That's a pretty big one!
No then you must be talking about the orange menace trying to remake himself president!
Not that one either?
Well that is a whopper too!
Other than that I don't know what you could possibly be talking about!
OK I am not going to sift through all of the lies that have been told by the Bannana republicans unlike you I have a life and aim not going to spend years of it trying to get through all of those lies that your side has told (it would take years) just to get ahold of the one Biden might have told.
and since you are the source and of course we all know that you are using questionable sourcing, that calls that into question right there!
Right?
I have to ask, you havent been subpoenaed by the one sixers like those other Bannana republicans have you?
So you have no comments to make relevant to the topic at hand thus you revert to your typical off topic stuff and personal attacks. Try to stay on-topic. The thread is about The Democrat's Big Lie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women