Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2021, 06:51 AM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default CNN analyst: You don’t have a constitutional right to interstate travel (you do)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wei...tti?li=BBnbfcL

Is your cat bored? 10 tips to keep your feline friend occupied - for liberal coastal elitist marxists who are watching Xinn

Dear CNN,
© Provided by Washington Examiner I am begging you with tears in my eyes: Please consider hiring analysts who know what they’re talking about.
The left-wing cable network hosted a panel on Friday scolding the percentage of the country that is still unvaccinated against the coronavirus. CNN medical analyst Leana Wen argued the privileges that come with being a U.S. citizen also come with responsibilities.
If you want your privileges, she explained, then you have to do your part.
“There are privileges associated with being an American,” Wen said, "that if you wish to have these privileges, you need to get vaccinated. Travel, and having the right to travel interstate — it’s not a constitutional right as far as I know to board a plane."
She added, “If you want to stay unvaccinated, that’s your choice. But if you want to travel, you better go get that vaccine.”
Fun fact: Freedom of movement between the states is a bit more than a “privilege.” It’s a fundamental constitutional right.

“The doctrine of the ‘right to travel’ actually encompasses three separate rights,” Cornell Law explains. “The first is the right of a citizen to move freely between states, a right venerable for its longevity … The second, expressly addressed by the first sentence of Article IV, provides a citizen of one state who is temporarily visiting another state the ‘Privileges and Immunities’ of a citizen of the latter state.”
It adds, “The third is the right of a new arrival to a state, who establishes citizenship in that state, to enjoy the same rights and benefits as other state citizens.”
Amazingly, this is not all from Wen. She also equated being unvaccinated to driving under the influence.
“Remaining unvaccinated & going out in public is equivalent to driving under the influence. You want to be intoxicated?” she asked on social media. “That’s your choice, but if you want to drive a car, that endangers others. No one should have the ‘choice’ to infect others with a potentially deadly disease.”
The problem with this analogy is it assumes everyone who is unvaccinated has COVID-19, which is obviously not always going to be the case. What she is really saying here is that you should be required to prove you’re not drunk every time you get behind the wheel, which is — I think her analogy got away from her.
Again, CNN, I’m begging you. I assure you there are more knowledgeable experts out there.

Xinn hates our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Equality for All Under teh Rule of Law.
Xinn Lies, the DPST party Lies, and the marxist minions lap it up
Here is Xinn trampling on Constitutional Rights of American Peoples - and teh LSM and marxist DPSTs jsut lap up their Lying Propaganda - Every Word
Cpmrade Xi is So Proud of Xinn and the sheeples!

From my cold dead hands
Buck fiden.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 07:18 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You would like to believe that this TV personality was simply ignorant of basic Constitutional Rights.

In my opinion, she’s just fuckin’ stupid.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 07:28 AM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I'm constantly amused by politicians and newsies that have clearly forgotten their childhood education about the Constitution and 1st 10 amends.
Just because it costs a fortune to take a lawsuit into federal court to enforce constitutional protection against govt. sucks. I'm additionally amused when one of these issues does get above a local district federal judge and the next level trashes govt rules in short order.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 08:39 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

China first vs
Definition of liberty

(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : the quality or state of being free:
a : the power to do as one pleases
b : freedom from physical restraint
c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic (see despot sense 1) control
d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
e : the power of choice
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:28 AM   #5
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

It's just dumb how they degrade the unvaccinated as a whole. It's really a subset of unvaccinated people that they are worried about.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:33 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

No they are worried about people who make choices ,,, In dictatorships choices are only for the power elites
You know kinda like nancy and newsomwe and no masks and now some of the feds don't fall under the vax orders
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women