Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You laughed at me when I said DO NOT GET THE FLU SHOT. I would hope you aren't laughing now.

The flu shot is a lie. Do not get their Fing flu shot... especially not your kids.

Mine has never NEVER had the flu shot and he's never EVER gotten the flu. He gets a 24 stomach bug every now and again, but that's the extent of our health problems.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038962_H1...#ixzz2K0HRUybq

(NaturalNews) Year after year there continues to be fear mongering over some select pandemic that has the potential for life threatening symptoms and the possibility of death. These recurrent scare tactics paired with media hype cause many people to do whatever they can to protect themselves from the dreaded illness. This includes getting themselves and their children injected with vaccines containing noxious adjuvants, bacteria, chemicals, animal byproducts and heavy metals - with a claim of boosting the immune system. Sadly, many people are unaware of the possible side effects of these vaccines until it is too late.

Risks vs. benefits

The GlaxoSmithKline drug Pandemrix was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic. Since then, Europe has reported 795 cases of narcolepsy amongst those who received the immunization. Goran Stiernstedt, a Swedish doctor turned public health official, calls this "a medical tragedy" referring to the hundreds of young people who have been affected. Stiernstedt estimates the mass vaccination in Sweden saved between 30 and 60 people from Swine Flu death with more than 200 cases of narcolepsy reported since 2009.

Narcolepsy is a severe, chronic neurological disorder in which the person falls asleep anywhere and at any time. Other symptoms include panic attacks, slurred speech, frightening hallucinations and loss of muscle control just to name a few. These debilitating ailments damage a normal life and typically result in a cocktail of drugs to try and control the narcolepsy symptoms for the rest of the patients' life.

In many pandemic cases it is important to question the risk-benefit balance to determine the severity of the illness versus the possible side effects of the vaccines themselves. Anyone who is considering receiving a vaccination should request and review a package insert for the vaccine in question and discuss the adverse reactions with their physician. This is known as "informed consent" which applies to any medical procedure, including each vaccination. Reading the vaccine insert can be eye opening to the patient revealing the toxic ingredient list as well as just how little research is actually done on the immunizations.

The only protection?

With the 2012-2013 flu season being touted as "worse than average," the CDC website MISINFORMS the public that getting vaccinated is the first and most important step in protecting yourself. This is despite the fact that research shows that vaccines do very little to stimulate the immune system and protect from illness and can in fact lead to a weakened immune system. A study published in 2011 found that 1.5 out of every 100 vaccinations actually protected against influenza.

There are much better alternatives for preventing the flu such as diet, exercise, vitamin D, vitamin C and colloidal silver - none of which are listed on the CDC website. By consuming organic foods, more fruits and vegetables, taking vitamins and exercising regularly, the body is able to function on a higher level and naturally boost immunity. Using alternative methods of protection against illnesses helps to ensure that you don't become a statistic in the game of pharmaceutical propaganda.

Sources for this article include

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...cine-pandemrix

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v08n10.shtml

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/...-2012-2013.htm

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't get flu shots ever. Drives my doctor relatives nuts!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't get flu shots and sailed right through the epidemic when a third of the class was out sick.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

never have gotten one either, always thought it was bogus anyway.... but i have enough sick time so i don't care anyway
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
The flu shot is a lie.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038962_H1...#ixzz2K0HRUybq

(NaturalNews) Year after year there continues to be fear mongering over some select pandemic that has the potential for life threatening symptoms and the possibility of death. These recurrent scare tactics paired with media hype cause many people to do whatever they can to protect themselves from the dreaded illness. This includes getting themselves and their children injected with vaccines containing noxious adjuvants, bacteria, chemicals, animal byproducts and heavy metals - with a claim of boosting the immune system. Sadly, many people are unaware of the possible side effects of these vaccines until it is too late.

Other symptoms include panic attacks, slurred speech, frightening hallucinations and loss of muscle control just to name a few.
And just whom is it you and the article say is engaging in "fear mongering"? Your "sky is falling" warning couldn't possibly be linked to your irrational fear of authority could it?

And I'm sure that same fear mongering used by others just like you who post here warning about almost 100% of everything the government does couldn't be irrational either, could it?

How's that Obama skeet shooting crisis going today? Has Marcia Blackburn, R - TN shown HER skeet shooting pictures yet? She's challenged Obama to a skeet shooting contest.

Ah, so it goes EVERY DAY in this mad world driven by you masters of misdirection!

You worry about your own flu shot and quit telling me whether I need one or not, you alarmist.

You know, a better exercise might be for you to poll all the families of those people in the old "iron lungs" and those wearing still wearing leg braces if they would have wanted any of the Salk Polio Vaccine if they could have gotten it.

Look out for the flouride and those chem trails, too!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Analysis Finds Flu Vaccine Efficacy Lacking, As Flu Vaccines Are Suspended Across Europe And Canada
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Well I got the shot and haven't gotten the flu. And, unlike you dildos, I have been in public places, in direct sunlight and above ground all season. furthermore, I didn't give it to anybody either, like a third of the class, their families and neighbors.

wash your hands assholes!

LMAO @ chickenshit dipshits!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
And just whom is it you and the article say is engaging in "fear mongering"? Your "sky is falling" warning couldn't possibly be linked to your irrational fear of authority could it?

And I'm sure that same fear mongering used by others just like you who post here warning about almost 100% of everything the government does couldn't be irrational either, could it?

How's that Obama skeet shooting crisis going today? Has Marcia Blackburn, R - TN shown HER skeet shooting pictures yet? She's challenged Obama to a skeet shooting contest.

Ah, so it goes EVERY DAY in this mad world driven by you masters of misdirection!

You worry about your own flu shot and quit telling me whether I need one or not, you alarmist.

You know, a better exercise might be for you to poll all the families of those people in the old "iron lungs" and those wearing still wearing leg braces if they would have wanted any of the Salk Polio Vaccine if they could have gotten it.

Look out for the flouride and those chem trails, too!
Geoengineering

Department of Homeland Security Hurricane Aerosol And Microphysics Program (HAMP)

Rogue Geoengineering To Create Algae Bloom Ten Times Larger Than Past Tests

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Lowers IQ - Impact of Fluoride on Neurological Development in Children
Old 02-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Assup and Stevie have gotten flu shots. That explains a lot, and why I don't get them.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If only these Bunker Buttholes had not gotten the polio vaccines..they could brag about not getting the flu shots in a wheel chair!

Maybe the dumb mother hunchers will not use Medicare when their time comes. Damn government medicine!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, to WPF, every government approved and encouraged vaccine is equal to the polio vaccine. If we oppose flu shots, we oppose polio treatment.

Did you all get that? Classic strawman argument. There's the bell, quiz next week!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #12
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Flu shots are very beneficial, particularly young and old who are more susceptible to complications secondary to a rhinovirus infection. Their benefit is limited however, due to the fact that there are more than 1,000 known strains of rhino-virus, the virus that causes influenza. Further, rhinovirus strains are highly susceptible to mutation, thus every year new strains emerge.

I don't believe anyone is *telling* anyone that they MUST get a flu shot. However, flu shots are strongly recommended, particularly for at risk populations such as children, the elderly, and people with chronic respiratory diseases.

Sadly I assume based on the tone of this post, that you have not vaccinated your child against any diseases. I hope that is not the case.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

As a Pharmacist who has administered several hundred of them this year alone- I say Kayla and COG go kiss a Donkey's ass!!!! One would be a dumb ass to downplay the benefits of getting a flu shot versus not getting one-especially for the elderly.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #14
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
As a Pharmacist who has administered several hundred of them this year alone- I say Kayla and COG go kiss a Donkey's ass!!!! One would be a dumb ass to downplay the benefits of getting a flu shot versus not getting one-especially for the elderly.
So tell us, what's in the flu shots?

And, how do they predict... what strain?

And why are other countries banning flu shots?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Fucking Neanderthals!

This is truly one of the dumbest places on Earth.

You dickwads vegans?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women