Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2023, 11:18 AM   #1
HatTrick1313
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Encounter: Ally

User ID: HatTrick1313
Date: 8/26/2023
Name: Ally
Phone: 518-501-5966
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-back/43430178
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Near Campbell Ave
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, pretty long, up in clip
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute-- about 5'2, loads of tats (hot), great ass, little baby belly
Recommendation: Yes
HatTrick1313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 05:20 PM   #2
Olliebear
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

Olliebear is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 10:57 AM   #3
HatTrick1313
Premium Access

Old 09-03-2023, 07:26 AM   #4
soldierboy44
BANNED

Encounters: 150

soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 02:01 PM   #5
HatTrick1313
Premium Access

Old 09-06-2023, 04:48 AM   #6
Bigguy141
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I've said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to stop paying these prices. The rule for years was always .8q, 1.0hh, 1.2hr. Supply/demand, and I'm sorry but the supply part although at times seems low, is never low enough to warrant these prices. We don't live in Vegas or AC. These prices are on par with top tier providers, not the ones we have around here. If your one of these guys paying these prices you are the problem and at some point will price yourself out. It's very simple, if they wanna overcharge you, find another one that doesn't. In my experience, the ones that overcharge don't end up sticking around anyways and typically are a crappy experience as well because they are in it for a quick buck. Just my 2 cents, but please stop paying these ridiculous prices cause your hurting everyone else in the process too.
Bigguy141 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 07:06 AM   #7
FreeLancer40
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

If she actually looks like this I'd be interested.... but I'm sure these pics are pre baby or years ago. All I have been running into lately is catfish BS.
FreeLancer40 is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 08:00 AM   #8
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigguy141 View Post
I've said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to stop paying these prices. The rule for years was always .8q, 1.0hh, 1.2hr. Supply/demand, and I'm sorry but the supply part although at times seems low, is never low enough to warrant these prices. We don't live in Vegas or AC. These prices are on par with top tier providers, not the ones we have around here. If your one of these guys paying these prices you are the problem and at some point will price yourself out. It's very simple, if they wanna overcharge you, find another one that doesn't. In my experience, the ones that overcharge don't end up sticking around anyways and typically are a crappy experience as well because they are in it for a quick buck. Just my 2 cents, but please stop paying these ridiculous prices cause your hurting everyone else in the process too.
Agree that some guys overpay, but on the other hand you been ok with your employer not giving you a raise for past 5 years. I doubtless don't go back as far as you, but the hh/hr you mention do sound quite low to me. And just to complete the circle, if you one of the guys who always try to underpay, you part of problem of ladies not wanting to work here. There a reason that a lot of the touring ladies skip Albany-we have a reputation for being cheap and unreliable. Like you say, it supply and demand
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 08:31 AM   #9
FreeLancer40
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
Agree that some guys overpay, but on the other hand you been ok with your employer not giving you a raise for past 5 years. I doubtless don't go back as far as you, but the hh/hr you mention do sound quite low to me. And just to complete the circle, if you one of the guys who always try to underpay, you part of problem of ladies not wanting to work here. There a reason that a lot of the touring ladies skip Albany-we have a reputation for being cheap and unreliable. Like you say, it supply and demand
If that were true, ladies like Baelee, Phoenix, traveling Brazilians and others wouldn't visit here, but they do and they are usually booked solid. Whenever I have an itch to scratch it's almost easier to pick up a broad at a bar than it is fighting for availability from our local reliables. So I don't think it has to do with being "cheap" around here.... I think the bigger problem is agreeing to a donation only to arrive and instantly realize this isn't a 150hhr encounter... it should have been 100.

Bump up the quality and quit the bullshit catfishing and you will find there will be no complaints from anyone about being cheap. I REFUSE to be in for more than 1.6 on a first encounter because there is no baseline of quality established along with their looks being on par with their ad. You wouldn't buy a car you found online that looks to be in excellent condition only to find it wrecked and not even the same car upon arrival. This is a business. Girls need to quit their bait and switch bullshit if they want complaints of donations to stop.
FreeLancer40 is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 08:44 AM   #10
EGrayupstate
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigguy141 View Post
Man, I've been doing this a long time. Are you retarded? .8, 1 and 1.2? lol, mathematically that doesn't even make sense. Paying 100 for a qv, 150 hhr, 250/hr isn't overpaying that's been the market rate for YEARS.

Traveling girls get 400-800 an hour. Depending on who they are, what they offer, and the quality.

You are delusional as fuck with pricing and market rates. Just because it was the market rate 20 years ago doesn't mean it stays the market rate. Money changes. Time changes. You want to talk supply and demand? The demand is high and the supply is low. Simple economics.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 09:35 AM   #11
Bigguy141
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Egray, guess I'm retarded. Been doin it this way for decades and I've never had any issues with those rates till literally recently. When I get multiple providers telling me well so and so pays me more so I'll just charge that instead you gotta wonder what's going on, and what's goin on is, guys paying whatever the provider says instead of at least negotiating. You must be the same guy that pays MSRP for a car.
Speaking of simple economics, what happens when the price gets too high for a particular good or service and no one buys it? Outta business that's what. Gotta know your market, and apparently your on a different level. Good for you, but I know I'm speaking for the majority here saying the prices along with everything else are getting a bit ridiculous. Retarded I is. 👍
Bigguy141 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 09:47 AM   #12
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLancer40 View Post
If that were true, ladies like Baelee, Phoenix, traveling Brazilians and others wouldn't visit here, but they do and they are p.
Just have to differ on that one point.Not going to name the ladies, but any number who do the upstate or Northeast tour loop have told me or just demonstrated they will skip Albany but go to Syracuse/Rochester/Buffalo. There obviously no one absolute rule. Just that well regarded providers like those you mention find plenty of unmet demand here and thus often book solid.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 12:57 PM   #13
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

If you think a girl is over charging just say that's more than I have at the moment . They will come back with " whatcha got or what ya working with" toss out a # you are ok with thats fair don't low ball because of you say 1 amount then work up to another they know you have it. Stick to a limit for certain providers but keep your UTR and regular lady happy.
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 03:00 PM   #14
jcv521
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Good advice Scoot.
jcv521 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 03:57 PM   #15
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Shes quoted me a fair rate for outcall so u can't complain about that. The pix might be older but I know a member here has seen her and said she looked good so I guess YMMV. I'll take the plunge at some point
Scoot642 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Ally of Seeking - 518-501-5966

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women