Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2019, 01:53 PM   #1
Kimberly Spade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498044
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To cum or not to cum?? Where do you like to shoot your load & ladies where do you prefer it ?

Guys Which do you prefer cof,cot or cim?? Ladies Just out of curiosity which do you like & what would you do if a guy shot his load in your throat with no warning?

I personally don't care much for cim bc not all taste well plain & simple. If i ever encountered a guy that shot his load to the back of my throat with out fair warning he is likely to get his dick bitten off lol ijs. Men do you feel like you shouldn't have to tell a lady?
Now cof is great however if you wear expensive makeup & take pride in being presentable & which can take much time can feel like a loss so some ladies don't like it but if im wrong please ladies let me know. (not me I don't wear much make up).
Personally I dont mind a pearl necklace, on my stomach or ass.

Opinions, pov for providers & hobbyist ...

Kim
Kimberly Spade is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:59 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like cum. So anywhere is cool..except my eye lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:23 PM   #3
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

I enjoy CIM, I always make sure though that it is an option and I give the courtesy of providing notice.

I’ve recently become a fan of CObody, it’s just hot, though can be understandably messy so I get that not all enjoy.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:23 PM   #4
Kimberly Spade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol Dallas well then I suggest goggles babe j/k ❤

I had a gentleman who had intentionally got it in my eye the entire sesh was akward, he was one of those that want to change position after every 3-4 pumps then wanted bbbj then mish then back to bbbj so condoms were flying around. So when he was going I aimed it where I wanted it but he jerked it out my hand & Boom right in the eye & nostrils. I cleaned up fairly quickly & knew he wanted msog, he tried to pull off changing positions & I honestly just got annoyed &decided he's gonna learn today .
So the 2nd go round I held it and well aimed it right back! Lol, it hit his chin & bottom lip. I was rather suprised it hit his lip, that sucker was like a sprinkler.

I encourage any cum stories as well as inital topic.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:40 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell yeahh miss sexy..dbles indeed! Be there in fall

I personally like luvking cum of my dbles gals tits or booty
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:53 PM   #6
oam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm a fan of CIM. But some ladies don't like that and I respect their choice. I'm cool with discharging basically anywhere though.
oam is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:54 PM   #7
eli_el_321
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

As a less well endowed fella, I love face fucking, so letting it go down the back of a gal's throat unexpectedly is my go to. Not too many complaints, and I do hold back if asked beforehand since I am a gentleman :P
eli_el_321 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:18 PM   #8
Xanadude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by oam View Post
I'm a fan of CIM. But some ladies don't like that and I respect their choice. I'm cool with discharging basically anywhere though.
+1
I’m a gentleman and I always ask.
Xanadude is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:30 PM   #9
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

What I prefer is CIM at times. But always I respect the woman's menu
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:49 PM   #10
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Prefer CIM, but OK with her limitations. Where ever it goes do not want it back. LOL
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:09 AM   #11
Beergoggles
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Doesn’t really matter to me, I just like to know beforehand what’s acceptable or preferred. I tend to lose my marbles a bit when I’m about to cum, so I don’t want to have to scramble around to try and aim.
Beergoggles is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:43 AM   #12
nikki12392
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 321909
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't mind cum anywhere. It's nice to know where the gentleman prefers it beforehand through text or conversation and PLEASE give a lady a fair warning before you do
nikki12392 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:38 AM   #13
Kimberly Spade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

To the men that responded I could not agree more(u are the true gentleman). Definitely ask a lady especially if it's your first time with the gal, ask whats off limits.

Nikki I agree 100% sweetheart & always let the gal know where u want to go. Not all of us swallow or want a load to the back of the throat without any notice.

If a guy accidentally started to go & pulled out my mouth very quickly I'd let it slide but not a forced cim swallow thats how you quickly get on my dns list. Ijs this is solely my opinion...

Gals feel free to chime in!

Am I the only one that has a specific hair style for CW sessions? Lol
Old 08-13-2019, 10:50 AM   #14
StreetRacer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Depends on how big of a load I have saved up. CIM is always great because I want to look into your eyes as you work it down your throat. It’s a very sensual experience. If we’re being a little aggressive then COF is a great finish to a long sweaty session especially if there is some light slapping involved. Sometimes a rough fuck is in order for bad girls �� but that is ONLY if the vibe is there. Not my preference. COT isn’t always that exciting unless I have a huge load but then I want all three ways. Tilt your head back, open your mouth and let me spray your pretty face and tits with cum. Hopefully I get a good shot in your mouth so you smile as you swallow it down.

Every situation is different though. I will be considerate because I don’t want to ruin your hair and makeup or get it in your eye because that’s pretty fucked up. I’ll just ask you where you want it when I’m about to cum. Surprise me, because I don’t want to surprise you.
StreetRacer is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:15 AM   #15
Cockster12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think this can be a preference if youve seen the lady before and she knows what the gentlemen likes. I heard stories where the lady was disgusted with the taste and it all has to do with diet and if you smoke and drink alot that tends to supposedly make it nasty. I on the other hand eat healthy and dont drink anymore and eat alot of fruits and veggies and been told that whem in cumming down the throat or just in the mouth its very tasty... So eat right guys limit the.smoking and drinking and eat lots of pineapple juice and coconut water and youll be shooting sweet cum everywhere.
Cockster12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women