Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2018, 07:00 AM   #1
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Default When you’re genuine and respectful, but...

...you reach out, with all the best intentions and you don’t receive a reply. Kinda’ sideways isn’t it?

I wonder about people, sometimes. I guess this space defies all sense of logic and rationale. Nobody owes anyone anything, but acknowledgement, at minimum, is a thing, right? Common courtesy might’ve died with the digital age, when you can be or portray yourself as anything.

That’s philosophical and vague for 8am, but needed to get that off my chest. At the end of the day, it’s all fun and games, right? Right.

Thoughts? Similar experiences? Does anyone still believe in any of this? Sound off.
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 07:25 AM   #2
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yep.

They reserve the right to ignore us, blow us off, exercise 'preference', go into radio silence 20 minutes out, double book, give half ass service, develop GPS, raise their rates on a moment's notice...but want half the donation if we cancel last minute.

I hear ya, man.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:14 AM   #3
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

One can not hold another to standards as compared to your own. .

Most of the ladies on here ( read that most, not all ) did not attend finishing school, etiquette 101, etc. They typically have come from an abusive or less than desirable circumstance. Again, ' most ' is the operative word here.

There are some who are truly outstanding, both in their social process and their delivery of hotness.

Keep trying my brother, you will find what you seek. Unless you are an ass hat. Then you only hve yourself to blame.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:20 AM   #4
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

This post made me sad guys.....
Sometimes as ladies in this ...we get extremely overwhelmed with the communication aspect and sometimes verifying and sometimes just something is off to us....

How long ago was it that you reached out? Sometimes a guy will message me and I’m already busy the next couple days so it might take me some time to go back to my inbox and respond to him with information that can move us foward...

I never expect half my donation if cancelled on...shit happens...it’s just kinda all part of this universe for some reason ...there are some pretty inconsiderate folks in this community.

I have also come to find out if you don’t send the required info the lady wants when you are trying to set up a date with her you this will get you ignored...or a delayed reply until she’s looking for a date
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 10:29 AM   #5
Batman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Seems I've never worked so hard...

...to drop a couple hundred as I have lately. Even my regular sostoked takes 3-4 days to respond. Oh well, the thrill of the hunt I guess.
Batman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:40 AM   #6
TristanThick
Valued Poster

All valid points - and I get it.

Analeese, I’m usually pretty good about catering to whatever the request is at the time. I know a level of comfort is required on both sides, and yes - people can be overwhelmed and busy just doing life. It’s been a few times and trying to match schedules is sometimes tough. It happens - never with malicious intent or to waste anyone’s time.

There are plenty, PLENTY of phenomenal women here and one or two who aren’t won’t necessarily deter or discourage. Crashkopf, definitely not an asshat. I can’t control others perception, though. All I can do is continue to be me, and I know who that is; gentleman with a bit of a dirty side (always in a good way). But this gave me a good laugh - I’m sure this space has its fair share, though, same as some women who just don’t hold the aforementioned values - which is more than alright. Takes all types to make the world go ‘round.

In a lot of instances I think we like to project our focal lens onto others, like if we’re good natured, we’d like to hope everyone is the same...not the case, though.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:43 AM   #7
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i think we all are a little paranoid right now...and you have a new account created after the shutdown....maybe that is what is causing the lady to not respond or be interested...
Old 06-29-2018, 11:50 AM   #8
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Could very well be. Reregistered because, for whatever reason, I couldn’t manage to login after the fact. Such is life, I suppose.

We’re all just trying to protect our way of life and livelihood. I’m many instances, it’s more than just us, you know?
Old 06-29-2018, 11:56 AM   #9
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanThick View Post
Could very well be. Reregistered because, for whatever reason, I couldn’t manage to login after the fact. Such is life, I suppose.

We’re all just trying to protect our way of life and livelihood. I’m many instances, it’s more than just us, you know?
did you contact eccie and let them know you could not log into your account? do you remeber the email account you had attached to your eccie account? You could have requested your password be reset and they will send you a new one to log in with...unless you were locked out of the email account....or for some reason you didn't have the username...these are all things eccie could have helped with.

Im surprised that you were able to creat another account...eccie us generally good about catching the same IP address..

now im wondering did you do something strange in order to get this new handle...

no offense...but you just got my mind thinking of all the possibilities now...

Edit: I had to request my password be rest when this site came back..
Old 06-29-2018, 12:04 PM   #10
TristanThick
Valued Poster

The old email account associated with the account was deleted. Back when I was going back and forth about whether I wanted to hang around. That was the sole reason behind it, methinks.

I didn’t reach out - but considering the circumstances, I maybe should’ve. Didn’t really consider it at the time.

Certainly not any shenanigans behind it. I’m not that tactical. Lol!

Edit. 100% understand why you could perceive it that way, though.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:29 PM   #11
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The old email account associated with the account was deleted. Back when I was going back and forth about whether I wanted to hang around. That was the sole reason behind it, methinks.

I didn’t reach out - but considering the circumstances, I maybe should’ve. Didn’t really consider it at the time.

Certainly not any shenanigans behind it. I’m not that tactical. Lol!

Edit. 100% understand why you could perceive it that way, though.
That makes sense....you still could have changed the email account that was attached to your eccie account i believe...but no big deal...

did not mean to interrogate you or anything like that and glad you understand why i might have perceived some shenanigans were going on..

i wish you luck on your search for a lady here...and my hope is that she will treat you with respect and be genuine in return..

stay safe!

signed sweetly,
Ana
Old 06-29-2018, 12:35 PM   #12
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
That makes sense....you still could have changed the email account that was attached to your eccie account i believe...but no big deal...

did not mean to interrogate you or anything like that and glad you understand why i might have perceived some shenanigans were going on..

i wish you luck on your search for a lady here...and my hope is that she will treat you with respect and be genuine in return..

stay safe!

signed sweetly,
Ana
True enough. Appreciate that Analeese. Peace and love!
Old 06-29-2018, 12:37 PM   #13
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
True enough. Appreciate that Analeese. Peace and love!
Always....sending good vibes your way
Old 06-29-2018, 02:37 PM   #14
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yep.

They reserve the right to ignore us, blow us off, exercise 'preference', go into radio silence 20 minutes out, double book, give half ass service, develop GPS, raise their rates on a moment's notice...but want half the donation if we cancel last minute.

I hear ya, man.
I’m starting to like you.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:42 PM   #15
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to respond to all my PMs within a timely manner as long as they are within the hours that I'm available.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women