Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
test
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36825
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
SireLu
Registered Member

Encounters: 15
Default Kittens new toy

Calling in sick to work makes me feel very uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my illness, I always sense my boss thinks I am lying.

On one occasion, I had a valid reason, but lied anyway because the truth was just too humiliating. I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury and I hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day. By then, I could think up a crazy way to explain the bandage on my crown.

The accident occurred mainly because I conceded to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty. Initially the new acquisition was no problem, but one morning I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife, Lisa, call out to me from the kitchen. "Chuck! The garbage disposal is dead. Please come reset it for me. "

"You know where the button is. " I protested through the shower (pitter-patter). "Reset it yourself! "

"I am scared! " She pleaded. "What if it starts going and sucks me in?"

(Pause) "C'mon, it'll only take a second. "

So grudgingly out I came, dripping wet and buck naked, hoping to make a clear statement about how her cowardly behavior was not without consequence. I crouched down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action I remember performing.

It struck without warning, without respect to my circumstances. No, it wasn't a hexed disposal drawing me into its gnashing metal teeth. It was our new kitty, clawing playfully at the dangling objects she spied between my legs. She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I took the bait under the sink. At precisely the second I was most vulnerable, she leapt at the toys I had so unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like claws.

I lost all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements, while rising upwardly at a violent rate of speed, with the full w eight of a kitten hanging from my masculine region.

Wild animals are sometimes faced with a "fight or flight" syndrome. Men, in this predicament, choose only the "flight" option. Fleeing straight up, the sink and cabinet bluntly impeded my ascent; the impact knocked me out cold.

When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me. Having no doubt been fully briefed by my wife, the paramedics snorted as they tried to conduct their work while suppressing hysterical laughter.

At the office, colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me. I kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk about. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? "
SireLu is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lmfao!!! Now I know why I like dogs!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny Sirelu !!

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Come on tell the truth you were wanting the cat to lick your balls with that sand paper tongue and you just couldnt handle it...lmfao...
too damn funny !!
I can only imagine the pain and the embarrasing situation.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

This is why I hate cats
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What s great story, Thanks for sharing................I hope this dosent scare you away from all Kittys playing with your masculine regions??? Poor baby, Can I kiss your booboos??
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Just fucking great ... another thread about boardman ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women