Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
CJ7
Valued Poster

Default after checking the world and national news

still no hint of a Ryan/Willard budget ..

tic tic tic
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Number one, they are not in office so they are not required to present a budget unlike Barry who is in violation (along with his party) of the Constitution.

Number two, Ryan presented a budget over a year ago and the Congress passed it. Did you miss that? Go back to reading Huffpo and TMZ.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Number one, they are not in office so they are not required to present a budget unlike Barry who is in violation (along with his party) of the Constitution.

Number two, Ryan presented a budget over a year ago and the Congress passed it. Did you miss that? Go back to reading Huffpo and TMZ.

number one, a proposal for running the countrys fiscal responsibility is just that, a responsibility .. and the people NEED to know exactly what a candidate running for the most powerful office in the world is planning .. PERIOD

number two, Willard is on record saying he isnt running on the Ryan budget, he has his own budget ... did you miss that?

so where the hell is it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You're sidestepping the pertinent issue; where is Obama's budget (he is the sitting president)? He is the only required by law to produce a budget along with Harry Reid.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 AM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're sidestepping the pertinent issue; where is Obama's budget (he is the sitting president)? He is the only required by law to produce a budget along with Harry Reid.
Obie submitted a budget, if fact , every year hes been in office

that not the issue

the issue is how willard plans to fix the economy ... thats the main issue hes running on but wont tell anyone how he plans to do it

slobber for obie transparency for 4 years then ignore willard when hes anything but transparent....typical rightwing partisan dumbass logic
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

they are campaigning no time for a budget.It won't matter people will vote for who they like.If you like hair vote republican...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, since we know how Hussein has done on the economy, I'd be willing to try Willard's "mystery fix" over Hussein's known incompetence any day. I don't need to know what Willard might do. I know what Hussein has already done, and if everything else were equal, that alone would convince me to vote for Willard.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:48 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, since we know how Hussein has done on the economy, I'd be willing to try Willard's "mystery fix" over Hussein's known incompetence any day. I don't need to know what Willard might do. I know what Hussein has already done, and if everything else were equal, that alone would convince me to vote for Willard.
I thought you were voting for Gary Johnson?

No way I would ever vote for a Wall Street asshole. Privatize profits and Socialize losses. Yet our Tea Nuts are all in with that fix!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I said if everything else were equal. Can't you read, dumbass?

Everything else is not equal, so I'm voting for Gary Johnson, unless Kansas becomes a battleground state, and then I may think about voting for Romney, but no guarantees.

But solely between Obama and Romney (or as CBJ7 prefers, Willard and Hussein), and solely on what we know about Obama's handling of the economy, and Romney's "mystery" plan, I'd go for Romney any day of the weak, because I know for sure Obama will screw things up even further, and I'm not sure Romney will. He probably will, but that is better than I'm certain he will.

Pay attention. And learn economics. You sound so stupid with that Obamatic Lie Machine tripe about privatize profits and socialize losses. You don't even know what that means, you repeat it because it sounds pretty and you think it makes you look smart.

It doesn't.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If you are serious about wanting to know Romney's budget ideas go here: http://www.mittromney.com/issues/spending

But in a nutshell it is Smaller, Simpler, Smarter...sounds a hell of alot better than the reality of Obama's economic stewardship: Bigger deficits, Bigger Government, Bigger Unemployment.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I gave that link to CBJ7. He'd rather bitch than learn.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #12
CJ7
Valued Poster

Spending

thats where the link takes you, then followed by obamas failure

gee ... a pair of rightwing talking points for fixing the economy.

funny thing, he and ryan said they were still working on what ever the hell they call it and havent crunched the numbers yet ...

hey COF youre a republican, plain and simple... did you know it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #13
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

[QUOTE=CJ7;3085242]number one, a proposal for running the countrys fiscal responsibility is just that, a responsibility .. and the people NEED to know exactly what a candidate running for the most powerful office in the world is planning .. PERIOD

Yes, people need to know exactly what a candidate running for the most powerful office in the world is planning"..........yeah like hope and change. LOL
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

ok fine, apparently rightwingers dont give a shit about the issues

any and all of you that could care less about the economy no longer have any ligit bitch about the econmy .. present or future.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #15
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Spending

thats where the link takes you, then followed by obamas failure
Because SPENDING is what a budget is. You take what you make against your expenditures and there's your budget. Romney's already said he wants tax cuts so there's your revenue. Now this link to what he wants to spend. It's elementary really, and it's a whole lot more logical than Hope and fucking Change.

Besides, what kind of "Budget" are you wanting Romeny to present. The 9,000 pages of pork, legal language, fluff and bullshit that contains a few vague numbers the bureaucrats have to live by until it's journaled to allow for some special spending "need"?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women