Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...k-us-security/

Fox News special on Saturday night about what really happened that night. Now some fools will look at this and say it's Fox News so it's slanted. Like I said, some fools. This is the work of an author who does not work for Fox News and the words of some of the men from Benghazi that night. If you don't believe them then you are doubting the words of people who put their asses on the line. So if you want stay inside that warm, smelly asshole that you keep your head then avoid watching this.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:12 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You mean they are going to tell me Stevens is alive?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:37 AM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

New Book Claims Top CIA Officer In Benghazi Told Commandos To 'Stand Down' During Attack

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/book-...#ixzz3CSZr4y00
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...k-us-security/

Fox News special on Saturday night about what really happened that night.
It's actually on Friday(tonight).
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK ANY MORE?

IBIdiot takes more shots in his ass every night than the entirety of the four dead Americans in Libya.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:36 PM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Has the Eccie Political Forum reached 100 separate Benghazi threads yet?

YAWN!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK ANY MORE?

We do... "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...

The Bret Baier interview was the BEST hour I have watched on Fox in years!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:07 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Jesus, Slobbrin. You're even stupider than your mancrush, IBIdiot. That you're trying to sound like him is actually too pathetic to be comical.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:15 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4lVY7rAusk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4gR4uNmnTA&list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_yO3KKqdfM&index

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_tmi8lnKk&index
Old 09-05-2014, 10:22 PM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Question for all you fucktards who are uncomfortable with the subject of Benghazi:

Why did the POTUS embarrass himself and everyone listening by devoting so much of his Sept. 25, 2012 speech to the United Nations to "a crude and disgusting video"? Remember, this was 14 days after the attack, 6 weeks before election day.

Some excerpts:

"In every country, there are those who find different religious beliefs threatening...

And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well...

We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them....

We do not expect other nations to agree with us on every issue. Nor do we assume that the violence of the past weeks or the hateful speech by some individuals represent the views of the overwhelming majority of Muslims any more than the views of the people who produced this video represents those of Americans....

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam...

And I promise you this: Long after the killers are brought to justice, Chris Stevens' legacy will live on..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...eral-assembly/

Note how Obama claimed "millions of our citizens" were offended by the "crude and disgusting video". Anyone here offended by the video? Or were you more offended by the murder of 4 Americans and then hearing the POTUS elevating and talking about a stupid youtube video in an address to the leaders of 192 countries?

What a fucking embarrassment we have in the White House.

Now here we are 2 years later and terrorist scum are putting out weekly videos beheading Americans. Anyone here NOT offended by those videos? Where is the Obama speech articulating how truly outraged and offended hundreds of millions of Americans are today?

What a fucking POS we have in the White House.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:23 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

1 of 5

2 of 5

3 of 5

4 of 5

5 of 5

Quote:
Jesus, Slobbrin. You're even stupider than your mancrush, IBIdiot. That you're trying to sound like him is actually too pathetic to be comical.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:39 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, all you fucktards who are uncomfortable with the subject of Benghazi. Why did the POTUS embarrass himself and everyone listening by devoting so much of his Sept. 25, 2012 speech to the United Nations to "a crude and disgusting video"? Remember - this was 14 days after the attack, 6 weeks before election day. Here are some excerpts:

"In every country, there are those who find different religious beliefs threatening...

And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well...

We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them....

We do not expect other nations to agree with us on every issue. Nor do we assume that the violence of the past weeks or the hateful speech by some individuals represent the views of the overwhelming majority of Muslims any more than the views of the people who produced this video represents those of Americans....

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam...

And I promise you this: Long after the killers are brought to justice, Chris Stevens' legacy will live on..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...eral-assembly/

Note Obama's claim that "millions of our citizens" were offended by the video. Was anyone here offended by the video? Or were you offended by the murder of 4 Americans? Or were you offended by the POTUS talking about a stupid youtube video in an address to the leaders of 192 countries?

Obama Bin Lyin...
Old 09-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yawn!

this IS another Benghazi thread.

Running outta shit to talk about aren't you, you Fox-Arab News Kool aid swillers?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yawn!

this IS another Benghazi thread.

Running outta shit to talk about aren't you, you Fox-Arab News Kool aid swillers?

We have plenty to talk about. It's the Ozombie propaganda machine that is running on fumes... "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...
Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Ouch.

(Yawn.......)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women