Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
Guest122116
Account Disabled

User ID: 280543
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Im Tired of You Gross Guys

You wanna come straight in and without saying anything go right into some dirty, off the wall crap. Nobody wants to be talked to like that. BBQ Guy, you're disgusting and it took everything I had to even finish the session. The things you said to me made my skin crawl. You have no business talkin to ANYONE like that. I wanted you to leave before we even got started. I hope the next girl you see you will actually show some respect to. No wonder I wanted to get in the shower before it was over! You made me feel violated and extremely uncomfortable. I havent even wanted to see any other clients since then. Get some respect before you see anyone else, because you will NEVER see me again. I cant believe the way you Wichita guys think its okay to treat a provider. Its ridiculous!
Guest122116 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:33 PM   #2
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I know there are always two sides to every story, and it would help Angel's side of the story if there was at least one guy who has seen her in the past several weeks that says he had a good time and would come back for more. But none of those type of reviews exist, and her point seems to be that all the guys in Wichita fail to live up to her standards. That is a bit of a stretch for me.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #3
tfr765
Registered Member

i have never seen you, but yes you deserve the respect of a lady. i have always given respect to ladies of this profession and have received it in kind. its the way i was raised. it is what is wrong in this world no one respects each other. my 2 cents.
tfr765 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:48 PM   #4
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfr765 View Post
i have never seen you, but yes you deserve the respect of a lady. i have always given respect to ladies of this profession and have received it in kind. its the way i was raised. it is what is wrong in this world no one respects each other. my 2 cents.
When she first got to Wichita, just about everybody wanted to see her, but she has quickly pushed most everybody in the other direction with poor service, bad reviews, and higher prices.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:08 PM   #5
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Angel I must say if a man makes you physically uneasy refer back to my previous statement I made to you. give the man back his money and cancel the appointment. while no man should show up physically dirty or make you uncomfortable by his comments or actions. you do deserve respect as a woman your very beautiful and started out in this hobby well.

that being said your track record as of lately has not been very good! now this may have been because they were dirty or repugnant to you and you weren't into the session why you got your recent no's. but as for some things I have read if they were not true you had every right to defend yourself to those actions that you say you don't or didn't do. but if you read these things in your reviews and didn't address them at that time you can only expect for guys to assume that you do perform these actions during a appointment. from here on if its listed in activities and you don't or didn't perform them you need to speak up in coed and let it be known that you don't and they lied!

there is much speculation as to your condition. maybe if your going through a rough time right now a break from the hobby may be in order. if this is something you plan to continue to do for your best interest and to save face with any remaining clientele take some time off! get clean get right with jesus allah the flying spaghetti monster whatever the case may be. im just trying to give you some friendly advice. either take it or don't does not matter to me but it may be smart before your name is tarnished worse and flushed down the toilette permanently.
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:09 PM   #6
huskerred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If you can't treat the provider as a lady, get out of the hobby. I've not met the young woman and maybe the negative reviews are right, from their point of view. But I have to wonder for some of you if the providers reviewed you where you would stand. Some would do ok, others a total failure, maybe a couple would be average or above. Bottom line, respect the person, make sure they know you respect them, treat them better than you would treat your mother. IMO, grow up and act like a man not an animal.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #7
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Old 03-06-2016, 09:49 PM   #8
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel696949 View Post
You wanna come straight in and without saying anything go right into some dirty, off the wall crap. Nobody wants to be talked to like that. BBQ Guy, you're disgusting and it took everything I had to even finish the session. The things you said to me made my skin crawl. You have no business talkin to ANYONE like that. I wanted you to leave before we even got started. I hope the next girl you see you will actually show some respect to. No wonder I wanted to get in the shower before it was over! You made me feel violated and extremely uncomfortable. I havent even wanted to see any other clients since then. Get some respect before you see anyone else, because you will NEVER see me again. I cant believe the way you Wichita guys think its okay to treat a provider. Its ridiculous!
Heres an idea, since its everyone elses fault and not yours, (sure it is) quit. you obviously suck at this. Or I should say, everyone else sucks I guess. Thankfully those guys put up those reviews so now we all know what a narcissistic spoiled princess holier than thou better than you brat that you are. But it was nice of you not to see any clients for a while and take a break from ripping guys off. So theres that.

AND Huskerred and tfr765(or fake account number 5 probably), you groveling pathetic mangyna boot lickers make me sick.

Whats the purpose of this site huh ? What is it, why do guys come here.. to get reviews , that's right >>> reviews <<< The positive and sometimes the negative. But according to you two its to cater to shitty peoples feelzzzz. Off topic question, I am just curious can you guys read freeway signs without moving your lips ?

on topic question. if someone rips you off, do you really owe them any respect ?
Hobgoblin is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:28 AM   #9
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Please, tell us how you really feel Hobgoblin, lol!
Old 03-07-2016, 12:38 AM   #10
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

My 2 cents, BBQ Guy has 66 reviews, and this is the first no review ever. He and I have seen some of the same girls in West Texas, no on has ever complained about him. Your reviews here in Wichita have been mostly negative. I have to go with BBQ on this one. Everyone deserves respect, everyone is entitled to their opinion on these boards and nobody deserves to be ridiculed for stating them. Opinions vary.
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 03:27 PM   #11
sinbad6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I agree with satan and hobgoblin. I believe everyone should be treated with respect. You guys know what to expect going in based on a provides reviews. However, that being said, if I am not treated with respect don't expect me to treat you any differently.
sinbad6969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 06:58 PM   #12
khazard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

It is a difficult situation, and maybe the ladies should have their own review section. Maybe help them weed out the legitimately dirty/asshole clients and also serve as another form of screening for the ladies. Satan is 100% right. Just because you agreed to meet someone over the phone/email/whatever, does not mean you have to continue with the appointment if the person is not up to your standards. A review that says, she cancelled the appointment because she said "I'm Gross", is better than "she wouldn't do the stuff she said she would and provided awful service". At least in the former someone doesn't feel like they were ripped off of their money like the latter.

Unfortunately the reviews have been bad and that is going to be very damaging to your reputation if you can't turn things around. I am unsure of what you were really expecting getting into this field. You can not expect that the people contacting you are going to be the sexiest men on the planet. It almost seems you are having trouble separating the attraction and the job. And then, when a negative review does show up, are quick to be defensive and attempt to defame the reviewer, trying to take the blame off yourself.

I'm sure there are occasional false reviews, but with a steady stream of them, it is kind of hard to believe they are "all" false. Maybe this is the wrong line of work and you would be more at home in a club and that way you can offer extra services to the ones you like.
khazard is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #13
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, I can tell you first hand some of the guys are a little aggressive coming out of the gate. HOWEVER...It is our job as a provider to communicate with them to let them know if there is an issue with the language, behavior, or their personal hygiene.

If it is a matter of behavior or how they are talking, give them a warning. If it continues stop the service and tell them why in a polite and professional manner. If they push you to do more, tell them to get out. As long as the guy is not respecting your limits, you do not have to refund his money. HOWEVER, if you told him he would get a service and then didn't provide it, he has every right to demand a full refund.

I don't know any of us that don't have showers in the rooms or our private locations. If it is a hygiene issue, take the session to the shower and have fun de-funking him so you can continue and not be offended.

The main thing SOME of the providers fail to remember... Without the guys we are just horny bitches with no outlet and no income. Stop treating the guys like just a dollar sign. You might have a rocking hot body, but put it with an ugly attitude and suddenly this 47 year old mother of four with the attitude that I am going to tease these guys half to death (at least until it is time to not tease) looks like a goddess.

Get over the GPS girls and lets show these guys that Wichita still has the best providers in the country. Right now we look like a bunch of spoiled princess bitches that have forgotten where our bread is buttered. I don't like that we appear that way.

Guys, sometimes older with a less than perfect body can serve you better than a GPS with a need for a bottle of Midol and a bridge to get the hell over herself!
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 05:40 AM   #14
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Angel said to me in the original post "I havent even wanted to see any other clients since then".

It's ironic that another provider recently said the same thing to me the other day...but what she meant was that I gave her such a wonderful time that I nearly ruined her for all the other guys lol.

Seriously, she offered me a severely discounted hourly rate and said the second hour is on her (free) because she wants me for at least two hours Just needed to point out that old BBQ can still make a good girl (or a naughty girl) very happy if given half a chance.

Well, it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it...Guess I''ll have to increase my dosage of vitamin E lol.
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 01:45 AM   #15
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Goddamn BBQ! What the fuck did you say? A link to this thread needs to be used as your signature line. Wear that shit proudly.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women