Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2020, 04:56 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default The Comey Rule

A two part series tonight on Showtime 9 pm. In the trailer it has Comey's wife distraught that Comey re-opened the investigation into Hillary when files were found on Anthony Weiner's computer that he shared with wife Huma. Comey's wife in tears, tells Jimmie "you are supposed to get rid of men like that not get them elected". Comey's wife and daughters were activist working on Hillary's campaign apparently and daddy let them all down.

Then on Wed. the 30th, Comey will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Big week for Jimmie. I wonder if Graham and company will ask Comey why a couple of his FBI agents thought they needed "liability insurance" because they knew the FBI was lying about General Flynn in order to get Trump.

We found this out because Judge Sullivan dragged Flynn's case out long enough for more FBI files to be discovered.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...investigation/

New FBI text messages reveal that agents purchased liability insurance over Russia investigation

Newly disclosed text messages by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) suggest that FBI agents involved in investigating President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign purchased professional liability insurance for fear of being exposed and sued.

According to reports, the FBI agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about their potentially illegal behavior that they purchased the liability insurance less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated as president.
The explosive text messages and FBI notes were disclosed in recent federal court filings from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

The evidence was released after a review of the case by U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Jensen, ordered by Attorney General William Barr.
One agent texted back on January 10, 2017:

“We all went and purchased professional liability insurance.”

The other agent responded:

“Holy crap. All the analysts too?”

The agent who initiated the text message said:

“Yep. All the folks at the Agency as well.”

The other agent responded:

“Can I ask who are the most likely litigators? As far as potentially suing y’all?”
The first agent said:

“Haha, who knows…I think the concern when we got it was that there was a big leak at DOJ and the NYT among others was going to do a piece.”

The names of the agents responsible for the texts are redacted, however, the legal filing from Powell states that the latest document production included handwritten notes and texts from Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and FBI analysts who worked on the FBI’s investigation of Flynn.

In the report, agents also said that they were worried about how a new attorney general might view the actions taken against Trump during the investigation.
Allegedly, shortly after then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) was confirmed to be Trump’s new attorney general, congressional Democrats, media, and Obama holdovers within DOJ immediately moved to force Sessions to “recuse” himself from overseeing the department’s investigations against Trump. One agent wrote:
“The new AG might have some questions…then yada yada yada…we all get screwed.”

The FBI agents went on to discuss how the investigations’s leadership was consumed with conspiracy theories rather than actual evidence. One agent wrote:
“I’m telling (sic) man, if this thing ever gets FOIA’d, there are going to be some tough questions asked. And a great deal of those will be related to Brian having a scope way outside the boundaries of logic.”

Another agent texted:
“(Redacted) is one of the worst offenders of the rabbit holes and conspiracy theories. This guy traveled with that guy, who put down 3rd guy as his visa sponsor. 3rd guy lives near a navy base, therefore…”

Powell also pointed to text messages that suggest FBI agents believed that some officials in the bureau were biased in favor of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election in arguing that the case against her client should be dismissed.

Other text messages suggest that FBI agents deliberately kept the case open despite finding no evidence against Flynn. Several texts show that the order to close the criminal investigation against Flynn came as early as November 8, 2016, the same day as the 2016 presidential election. It was later re-opened in early January 2017.
One agent texted:

“We have some loose ends to tie up and we all need to meet to discuss what to do with each case (he said shit down Razor)”

Razor refers to Crossfire Razor, the FBI’s internal code name for the investigation of Flynn. Another agent responded:
“So glad they’re closing Razor.”

Another text reported that:
“People here are scrambling for info to support certain things and it’s a mad house.”

Possibly referring to Trump’s January 3, 2017 tweet saying the FBI was delaying a briefing on alleged Russian interference in the election because it needed more time to “build a case,” another agent said:

“Trump was right.”
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 04:57 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Jimmie?

Y’all on first name basis?

Graham and Twitler will be looking for work before long.

HAHAGAHAHSSHSHDHWJAHAGAHAHS
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 06:59 PM   #3
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Jimmie?

Give yours self a tugs
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 07:03 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

FBI prosecuted Flynn criminally - their own conduct ws criminal
DPST's love the stalinist methods against flynn - until the light shows the DPST rats scurrying for cover
HF - thanks for good read about the criminal behavior of teh FBI and Obama adminstration.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 07:35 PM   #5
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Jimmie?

Yes, I'm a Jimmie too although I prefer Jimmy ( James ), so yes, it's my prerogative.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:14 PM   #6
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

OK, just finished watching part one of the Comey Rule and I can't believe I'm about to write this but I found it to be very accurate as to "what actually happened". I was surprised it stayed true to what I already knew. What I disagreed with, was the idea that the FBI couldn't find "intent" in what Hillary did. I think it was there for anybody to see but I thought that about Strzok at the FBI when Horowitz couldn't find intent in what he did which was apparent in his e-mails.

Even people who wanted Hillary to win like Lisa Page, were brutally honest in her assessment that Hillary broke the law and Comey was by the book for the most part but when he decided to go against FBI protocol because Loretta Lynch had compromised the DOJ by meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac was an act of courage on his part.

But it ends with Hillary's defeat which devastates the Comey family, wife and daughters. And YES, Comey's wife calls him Jimmy. I chose to use Jimmie because it had more of a pejorative tone to it. I don't much like the guy and I think that will be more apparent in part two when he goes after Trump in ways that will forever taint the FBI, something he obsessed about in part one as something he never wanted to do.

Sorry Jimmie but you failed at the thing you proclaim to hold most dear, the reputation of the FBI. That's gone for the foreseeable future and Christopher Wray may be even worst than Comey because of the cover-up he has participated in for the last couple of years. You couldn't find all these damaging e-mails coming to light Director Wray?
Old 09-28-2020, 08:11 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Oh no mr bill
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:09 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Tonight Trump comes into view played by actor Brendan Gleeson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8XsWQMcs8