Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
PCF41 Lucky Dog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default FYI Free OFFER From P411

For you mongers who are on the fence about Preferred411.com, here's a 6 month trial offer from them.

My experience is that they are secretive with your info and after you are set up with them it is much easier to get a date.
PCF41 Lucky Dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
Ur_1_only
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Agree Lucky Dog.... Good info and advice!!
Ur_1_only is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

That is how I got set up P411 thanks to the advice from one of my earliest and sweetest providers. She told me about P411 and sent me a referral. If found another newbie friendly provider who was on P411 and after meeting she gave me a reference and I had my free trial. After that I have paid to renew because it is worth every cent.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Is there a promo code or something that I'm missing?
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
Charbore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I've been a member for over 2 years and it is worth every penny. I only wish EVERY provider was on P411. Those who are not can still be a pain in the ass to get verified with. Luckily, the majority of the girls I want to see are members.
Charbore is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxytexxan View Post
Is there a promo code or something that I'm missing?
There is no promo code, or at least there wan't when I joined. I only know what P411 looks like for a provider, I only know the hobbyist view (obviously). But one of the first providers I met told me about P411, I gave her my email address and she sent me an invitation.
I got an email from P411 which contained a link and when I clicked it it walked me through a process. I don't remember the exact process since it was over a year ago. But I did need to get another provider to add another invitation somehow.
It was easy enough that I could figure it out. But the starting point for me was to get that invitation. I am not sure if it is a promotion, I think it is a permanent feature that you can get a 6 month free intro with to provider referrals.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #7
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I didn't see anything about it on their website - if this is for real it sounds awesome.
yardbird74 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #8
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zme View Post
There is no promo code, or at least there wan't when I joined. I only know what P411 looks like for a provider, I only know the hobbyist view (obviously). But one of the first providers I met told me about P411, I gave her my email address and she sent me an invitation.
I got an email from P411 which contained a link and when I clicked it it walked me through a process. I don't remember the exact process since it was over a year ago. But I did need to get another provider to add another invitation somehow.
It was easy enough that I could figure it out. But the starting point for me was to get that invitation. I am not sure if it is a promotion, I think it is a permanent feature that you can get a 6 month free intro with to provider referrals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardbird74 View Post
I didn't see anything about it on their website - if this is for real it sounds awesome.
I guess I'll have to get an invitation then!

Thanks for the info
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #9
Rocky1@411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

P411 is very convenient, only drawback, if you want to call it that, is it's totally provider-centric, opposite of ECCIE which is client-oriented. We pay the fee but have no forum (other than ECCIE) to identify (bitch about) no-shows, amnesia-victims, poor performers. (They do enforce the requirement that providers respond to appointment requests.)
Providers get to rate, in a manner of speaking, clients (pass/fail by granting or withholding OK's), and they have their Provider Alert section where they can identify whatever it is they use it for.
Rocky1@411 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #10
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky1@411 View Post
P411 is very convenient, only drawback, if you want to call it that, is it's totally provider-centric, opposite of ECCIE which is client-oriented. We pay the fee but have no forum (other than ECCIE) to identify (bitch about) no-shows, amnesia-victims, poor performers. (They do enforce the requirement that providers respond to appointment requests.)
Providers get to rate, in a manner of speaking, clients (pass/fail by granting or withholding OK's), and they have their Provider Alert section where they can identify whatever it is they use it for.
ECCIE is ECCIE and P411 is P411 and the twain do not necessarily have to meet.
For all of the discussion, chat, reviews, identification of no-shows etc. ECCIE is the right place. To provide and assurance that a person - both hobbyist and provider is who they say they are P411 is the place. While even P411 cannot be called 100% foolproof it does provide very strong reassurance of identity. This without either the provider or hobbyist having to provide each other personally identifying information.

ECCIE is good for all the things you listed. At the fringes there is some overlap because ads can be posted on P411 and ECCIE does at least provide some assurance of a persons identity if they have a long track record. But they are distinct services. P411 is probably not of much value to the hobbyist who has been around so long that they are well known. But it can be invaluable to the newbie hobbyist. For a provider it make it much easier to break in too probably. I would be much more likely to see an unreviewed provider if they are on P411 since the bar for getting into ECCIE is very low.

I wish that a provider would chime in on this thread and say what the process is for them providing a referral to a hobbyist. It was done for me but I don't know what the provider had to do exactly.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #11
Rocky1@411
Valued Poster

Definitely more secure than EECIE for both parties, no question
Old 04-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
P411 is ... totally provider-centric, opposite of ECCIE which is client-oriented.
Most providers would disagree with you on that. I run the site with pretty clearly defined expectations from the providers, and those expectations can be a bit of a pain for some of them.

Quote:
Providers.... have their Provider Alert section where they can identify whatever it is they use it for.
There is no "Alert" section on P411.

This is one of the main reasons that providers would disagree with your statement that P411 is "provider centric". They do not have the opportunity to rip clients to shreds on P411, as they do on other sites.

I insist that disputes be handled privately, with all parties' involvement to find a resolution. Anyone (provider or client) who shows signs of being a problem in the community is not welcome as a member. This doesn't mean that I'll always agree with your complaint, but I will take it seriously and do my best to be fair and honest.

As ZME said, P411 is P411 and ECCIE is ECCIE.... my world would not be complete without that which ECCIE offers, which is something completely different than what P411 offers. Kudos to the people who run it, because it's a thankless job.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #13
Rocky1@411
Valued Poster

Hi Gina - I've been a member for 2 years, I like it, wouldn't discourage anyone from joining. I do stand by my opinion about it's general orientation. A provider member told me of a Provider Alert section, so evidently I've passed on bad info and apologize for that. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #14
naysaw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I joined P411 this year; Found newbie friendly providers on there, and it was simple to get appointments. I think it is great.
naysaw is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
PCF41 Lucky Dog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I did not mean to imply that it takes the place of Eccie and don't think I did.

Eccie is an important and fun part of the hobbying experience and I my experience they go hand in hand for providers and clients alike.
PCF41 Lucky Dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women