Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2016, 09:53 AM   #1
gpedude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Doubles Expectations

Both guys and ladies...

Fellas:
I feel this is majority of every guys to do list. For those that have/do what are your expectations for a FIRST time session? I have read mixed thoughts what you think it will be like vs. how it actually is.

Ladies:
What are your expectations/thoughts for the session?
gpedude is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:00 AM   #2
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpedude View Post
Both guys and ladies...

Fellas:
I feel this is majority of every guys to do list. For those that have/do what are your expectations for a FIRST time session? I have read mixed thoughts what you think it will be like vs. how it actually is.

Ladies:
What are your expectations/thoughts for the session?
I find it works out the best when both girls are very hot, and are really into each other, though not to the point they ignore me!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I've done about 15 Doubles/threesomes in the last year and a half. All but one was with ladies that I had seen at least one of the ladies by themselves prior. The second lady was always someone that the first had suggested and was comfortable or even very excited to play with. So at least one person in the threesome knew what worked for everyone involved.
Because of this, every threesome has been spectacular for me. I really enjoy the continuous attention and sometimes the voyeur side of me gets fed, watching the two ladies enjoy each other. The sexual energy of three just multiplies the fun.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:25 AM   #4
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

participation other than watching.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:10 AM   #5
forthewin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I like the girls to play with each other a lot. I love to see girls kissing. For this the girls should obviously know each other or be into girls/each other.
forthewin is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:43 AM   #6
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the first double might be a little overwhelming for a guy. So many things you've dreamed about doing if you ever got the chance. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

It helps when girls are familiar with each other. It seems easier to get things to flow naturally. However, because this is your fantasy it is nice to know if there is something special that you are looking to happen, like to watch girl on girl, strap on play, or just being the center of attention. For the first one, definitely schedule a 90min if possible. Time can fly by too quickly. There have been several times where I've been like "awe man, I'm not ready for it to end".
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:13 AM   #7
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I think the first double might be a little overwhelming for a guy. So many things you've dreamed about doing if you ever got the chance. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

It helps when girls are familiar with each other. It seems easier to get things to flow naturally. However, because this is your fantasy it is nice to know if there is something special that you are looking to happen, like to watch girl on girl, strap on play, or just being the center of attention. For the first one, definitely schedule a 90min if possible. Time can fly by too quickly. There have been several times where I've been like "awe man, I'm not ready for it to end".
I agree with your post and just to add my .2 cents to it, I think that it also help when a client is just familiar with both ladies as well as the ladies are with each other. I yet to have a double session with any eccie providers, but for my first, that's just something I looking for, whenever the time comes, but that just my opinion.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:18 AM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy32 View Post
I agree with your post and just to add my .2 cents to it, I think that it also help when a client is just familiar with both ladies as well as the ladies are with each other. I yet to have a double session with any eccie providers, but for my first, that's just something I looking for, whenever the time comes, but that just my opinion.
Me and Cassandra I'm telling you
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:22 AM   #9
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I like the thought of that.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:25 PM   #10
DrZaius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have 3 points that have to be hit for me to deem it an amazing doubles session.
1 - I like to be up to the hilt in one lady, mouth or pussy, dealers choice. While the other lady takes the entirety of my balls into her mouth and sucks hard but not too hard.
2 - Having girl 1 eat girl 2 out while I fuck her from behind, every time I thrust it pushes her face in until she is getting here eyebrows wet. Conversely having a girl with a strapon fuck the other one who is blowing me at the time.
3 - And the obligatory double blow job. Preferably going from one mouth to the other and kissing each other around and on top of my dick while I use my fingers on their pussies.

Hit those three and I will probably call you again tomorrow. And the day after, and probably buy you a Christmas present.
DrZaius is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:01 PM   #11
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Laura Lynn definitely knows what she is talking about.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:05 AM   #12
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've only had the pleasure of photographing them, but Dallas Bella and Selena51 should rate consideratin:

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:49 AM   #13
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Cassandra who, JJ ?
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:34 AM   #14
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cassandra lamore
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:45 PM   #15
muthaship
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

My most important consideration is for everyone to be involved The Entire Time. Nothing's worse than seeing one of the ladies clear across the room waiting her turn or checking her cellphone. Lol I think that since doubles generally cost double, everyone should be busy doing something sexual until we are all satisfied.
muthaship is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women