Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Seattle, Washington > The Sandbox - Seattle
test
The Sandbox - Seattle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453268
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 10:40 AM   #1
lstiniraq
Premium Access

Encounters: 32
Default Weirdness at the Renton Wells Fargo ATM

I don’t even know where to post this, this was weird. I went to the ATM to draw some cash. It was about 8 PM and dark out. The bank I was at would have been closed for a few hours at that point. I pay attention to my surroundings and noticed a dark colored minivan parked in a spot that lined up with the ATM. I was keeping my eyes on it, since it was weird it was parked at a bank that was closed, and was not near any other business.
As I was drawing out my money, the dome light in that van turned on, and I could see someone was in the back of the van. The windows were tinted, and the dome light wasn’t very bright, but I could make out bare skin, and it looked like they were changing clothes. I thought to myself; I have done that before, changed my clothes in my car in a deserted parking lot but I don’t turn my dome light on to do it. I looked a little harder, I had thought it was someone taking off a shirt; but it wasn’t. As I pulled forward to leave the ATM; it looked like legs in the air, with full bush on display and the legs moving like they were putting on a show. They had to be laying on their back with their legs in the air, and the timing of it; they were doing it to get my attention.
Not something I have ever seen before, and it took a second to register and for me to say to myself “Is that really what I just fucking saw?!?!”. I made a lap around the bank to go through that ATM lane again. But there was another car going through now. As that ATM customer used it; they had to open their door to reach it, and it was a blonde chick. I stayed far behind the girl at the ATM, and she looked back at my vehicle when she stuck her head out to use her card (so that probably looked weird to her, that I was that far back). I think she saw the same show I did, and has a weird car behind her so she was spooked and left the ATM quickly. As she was getting her card back, I think the minivan noticed it was a girl at the ATM seeing the show; so they got spooked and drove off too before the girl left.
The delay being behind the chick at the ATM didn’t let me get up to van before they left the parking lot, to try to se the occupants.
What the fuck was this? Was this just some exhibitionist putting on a show? Was it a provider showing off the goods at the ATM looking for a customer?
Anyone see anything like this in the Seattle area before?
lstiniraq is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women