Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48398
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2016, 10:17 AM   #1
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just curious....?

Just an interesting observation and question.
I see so many reviews where smoking status is unknown.
Some of those have LFK & DFK.

Why is it that if you are kissing a lady that you can't tell if she smokes or not?

TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #2
whodafuckcares
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

For myself as a non-smoker, I would guess superior oral hygiene of the lady in question if there were other hints that led me to believe that she could be. If the guy is a smoker, he may not be able to tell either way unless she made it completely obvious.

Some ladies will hide all evidence in the room, only smoke outside in designated "smoking clothes" that are kept in a plastic bag for storage, along with showering and oral hygiene before the next guest all in an attempt to please the non-smokers, but if she is only able to hide maybe 95-99% of obvious evidence then you are left with "couldn't tell".

Either that or she was in some way so beautiful or skilled that you didn't bother to pay attention. LOL
whodafuckcares is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:40 PM   #3
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Easy some ladies ask if your going to post a review and may tell the client to put that. I'll put it if it's listed in there showcase the same goes for there phone number. Now if they have listed that there average or curvy and when I see them there a whale I'll put that in the ROS.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #4
Enderscz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Tammie I've often wondered the same thing. I have met a couple of ladies before that were listed as "can't tell" and it takes me two days to wash the smoke smell off; leaving me thinking how in the hell could you not tell. The only ideas I can come up with is maybe it's a request not to say, the John himself is a smoker and is not as sensitive to smoke smell/taste as a non-smoker or he made it home and wrote the review a few days later and whether or not she smoked was the last thing on his mind about said experience.
Enderscz is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:54 PM   #5
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a non-smoker myself and very sensitive to smoke. LOL.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:46 PM   #6
jt3456
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I don't smoke. I really enjoy making out sessions I'd be happy just making out for an hour and then leaving ...
I can tell sometimes if a provider smokes, but if I can't then I'll put unknown, can't tell.

There's one provider I see who does smoke, but she brushes when she comes in and she brushes well enough that when we kiss, I am unable to tell if she smokes if I didn't know if she smokes or not, but I know she does.

Anyways, sorry for my rambling...
jt3456 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women