Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36908
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
sillygirls
Account Disabled

User ID: 20011
My ECCIE Reviews
Question PAPER...OR PLASTIC...

Just wondering if there is much interest in providers taking plastic as well as paper for donations to our trust funds.Obviously ,to a fictitious ,but believable business name..(A&S Inc.) for example...
It just might be a way to free up some extra "play" money , without raising eyebrows at home...Just a thought that was mentioned..Thought I'd throw it out there...no ,go with it....
ALYSE FROM (SILLYGIRLS)
sillygirls is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've read about ladies doing that on the national board. I think it's a great idea!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:13 AM   #3
sillygirls
Account Disabled

User ID: 20011
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ginger ...

Ginger put the bee in my bonnet..I just got to my keyboard quicker..LOL
Alyse from (SILLYGIRLS)
sillygirls is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:10 AM   #4
granitecrusher
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I think it is a great idea!!!! Sign me up!
granitecrusher is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:12 AM   #5
severian2433
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

They now have a device u can attach to your phone to read plastic too
severian2433 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:22 AM   #6
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by severian2433 View Post
They now have a device u can attach to your phone to read plastic too
Yep, Severian, I had a smart ass comment about where you slid the card!

Seriously though there are some providers and agencies in various parts of the country that do accept plastic. You will find that a number of "high dollar hotties" who travel frequently or book for extended sessions use it for "required depsits", as it cuts down on long distance ncns. A few considerations . . .
  • you're creating a paper trail to report income, which you should be doing anyway.
  • there is a cost involved - for low volume small businesses, it can be anywhere from 2-5%
  • there are some third party services who will handle that for you. names other than paypal escape me right now (need more coffee) and paypal billing can be set up to be discrete.
  • for everyone's protection, there are security procedures/standards that have to be followed today regarding storage of card numbers, security codes, etc.
  • (frankly there are some providers that shouldn't be trusted with any card numbers, etc -- too much temptation if there is a severe cash need - drugs, kids, bills, etc.)
Now there's a whole new concept for the "cash back" rewards card . . .
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #7
severian2433
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I wonder if the industry could start its own card, where u could earn points, just like others give airline miles lol
severian2433 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #8
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

Personally, I wouldn't opt for plastic because of the paper trail it would create. Seems like it would open the door for industrious ellie or SO's...

My $0.02.
jmgorilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Ellie doesn't have nor can they gain access to anyones CC info. That's silly. We're talking about a misdemeanor here.

The IRS could gain access to transactions for income tax purposes...but you as the customer are obviously not responsible for the income taxes of a business you have patronized.

If the lady taking the CC's is smart about it, she will list her business name as something that can easily be explained. IE: Sparky's Automotive Repair, Central Arkansas Computer Repair, etc.

I personally think it's a brilliant idea. I'll be looking into it soon!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #10
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Just a FYI, here's another point against using CCs: disputed charges. I have a friend who runs a number of adult sites, and she has to deal with credit card disputes daily. In her case, given the adult nature of her business, even with an IP trail she has an uphill battle to have the dispute judged in her favor. She guesses that 10% of her income is lost in disputes.

In the case of the hobby, given the nature of the service, the provider might have a MUCH harder time fighting a dispute.

I'm sure there are providers who have worked out ways to get through disputes, though.

But as an alternative, there are the preloaded cards such as greencard. The gentleman can preload the card, the provider can verify it, and possession of the preloaded card changes hands.
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Slingerland, that's a valid point. However, most hobbyists are aware that the ladies share info about clients that shortchange us. I've never had even 1 dishonest client in over a 2 year history. Whether it's an empty envelope or a CC dispute, the result would be the same for the client. We all operate on a system of accountability as reputable providers & hobbyists. Anyone that crosses that line will find themselves on a lot of ladies DNS lists. And here y'all thought we didn't write reviews.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #12
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Ginger, that's an excellent response, and like you said, most of the ladies here will share info
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #13
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Ellie doesn't have nor can they gain access to anyones CC info. That's silly. We're talking about a misdemeanor here.
My concern was more along the lines of SO's, I guess...

Perhaps I am overly paranoid.
jmgorilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #14
Howl at the Moon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Maybe JM... but just cause you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you.

I like to assume that anyone I would play with can be trusted- but like CFS, erring on the side of caution protects everyone concerned. Although I would love to know I was earning a free airline ticket while visiting an ATF- I think that cash or prepay is a safer bet. If nothing else, like phone numbers or other records, they can be a problem in the wrong idle hands.

Cash eliminates all the things that can go wrong in the financial part of the transaction and leaves no paper trail for me.
Howl at the Moon is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #15
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

As far as the clients go, nothing good can come of using a CC.
Real info is wrapped up in that thing.

Look up Odessa Healing Touch massage parlor to find out what can happen when the cops get onto a business that has records available.
Even the guys that just went to the place for a massage were under public scrutiny and you can bet hundreds of wives where checking credit card receipts going back months after that.

No thanks, I'll take a cash advance and pay 30% before I'll hand my credit card to anyone.
Tetas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women