Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default Is anyone else amazed that.....

As many of you may know yesterday was the annual White House Correspondence dinner and I was expecting to wake up today and find some absurd reference from Whirlaway concerning how Obama made some type of political innuendo during the correspondence dinner- it seems to me that Whirlaway aka Trendaway always has to find some political rift on anything that is associated with Obama.

I am at the conclusion that either Whirlaway is by far the biggest Troll on this site and doesn't believe anything he post and really comes on this site to stir up the Eccie ShitPot just to amuse himself and the trolls that support his nonsense OR Whirlway has some deeper inner battles that he is so obsessed with DEMS and Obama in a negative way that he will LIE and Twist the truth to make himself feel more important- either Whirlway is a LOSER!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Vunnables cry....fucker
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This is hilarious. What you claim Wirly does to Obama, you're doing to Wirly. The only thing is you're coming off looking like a bigger jerk cause Wirly really isn't that important, or is he?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
This is hilarious. What you claim Wirly does to Obama, you're doing to Wirly. The only thing is you're coming off looking like a bigger jerk cause Wirly really isn't that important, or is he?
Really? Do you see me posting threads on a DAILY basis blasting Whirlway???? All you have to do is look at WW's last 20 threads- 90 percent of them mention Obama and that's just the last 20.

The big difference is I voted for Obama and Obama WON- I am not angry and spewing hate and attacking any candidate. Do you see BigTex, Doove, WTF, or Yssup Rider even posting tons of Pro-Obama this or Obama that threads at the magnitude of WhirlWay???
During the Boston bombing- instead of WW having a heart and compassion he immediately looked at ways to tie Obama to the massacre.
Last week in the city of Dallas- all 5 living Presidents got together to give honor to George W. Bush Presidential library- so here you have a coming together of both Dems and Republicans as well as World dignitaries from I believe 9 nations- instead of WW praising the moment- keep in mind this happened in WW's home city- WW than post a thread of how classless Obama is by "stealing" the spotlight to promote immigration(WW's words paraphrased)- are you fucking kidding? Heck take a look at WW's thread and compare them to my threads and you tell me who is being more cynical and negative?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Vunnables cry....fucker
And you are living example that you are one of WhirlWay's zombie followers. There's an old Saying that goes like this: Who is the bigger FOOL, the FOOL, or the one who FOLLOWS(YOU) the FOOL???????
IIFFOFRDB take a little time and digest that statement!!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
And you are living example that you are one of WhirlWay's zombie followers. There's an old Saying that goes like this: Who is the bigger FOOL, the FOOL, or the one who FOLLOWS(YOU) the FOOL???????
Vunnables cry....fucker
Old 04-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your feelings come from your ovaries...fucker
Old 04-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
As many of you may know yesterday was the annual White House Correspondence dinner and I was expecting to wake up today and find some absurd reference from Whirlaway concerning how Obama made some type of political innuendo during the correspondence dinner- it seems to me that Whirlaway aka Trendaway always has to find some political rift on anything that is associated with Obama.

I am at the conclusion that either Whirlaway is by far the biggest Troll on this site and doesn't believe anything he post and really comes on this site to stir up the Eccie ShitPot just to amuse himself and the trolls that support his nonsense OR Whirlway has some deeper inner battles that he is so obsessed with DEMS and Obama in a negative way that he will LIE and Twist the truth to make himself feel more important- either Whirlway is a LOSER!!!!
Butthurt Bitch here is your song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-oHYYaw9jA
Old 04-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
WE, i believe you have IIFFY mixed up with someone else. IIFFY is not interested in Trendy, instead he is in a committed relationship with StupidOldLyingFart. In fact it was just the other day that SOLF affectionately posted in the Eccie Sandbox that his favorite 'Boy Toy', IIFFY has a "Sweet Ass."

I heard it was love at first sight!

IIFFY -----> <-----StupidOldLyingFart
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
WE, i believe you have IIFFY mixed up with someone else. IIFFY is not interested in Trendy, instead he is in a committed relationship with StupidOldLyingFart. In fact it was just the other day that SOLF affectionately posted in the Eccie Sandbox that his favorite 'Boy Toy', IIFFY has a "Sweet Ass."

I heard it was love at first sight!

IIFFY -----> <-----StupidOldLyingFart
If I searched "sweet ass" on eccie. Your name comes up 100's of time's. Every time you were talking about a man.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
If I searched "sweet ass" on eccie. Your name comes up 100's of time's. Every time you were talking about a man.
Links x hundreds of times?????
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Really? What the hell do think this board is for, anyway? Discussion? Information?

No. This board is for FUN! If you are not having fun here, do something else. I admit it, I stir the shit here by posting the truth about liberals, including Obama. Then we get to watch the left come unglued. It's HYSTERICAL! I mean, the shit these people defend is amazing. And how they attack anyone who has any criticism of their Lord and Saviour Obama is like how a Satanist would get attacked at a Baptist Convention.

If you're getting your wittow feewings hurt, WE, do something else. Otherwise, just enjoy it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:47 AM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Geez, I don't post something about Obama and the zombies go ape shit ....I have got you well trained!!!

Now sit, rollover zombie, good zombie ....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What's truly "amazing" is that during this age of "sequester" Odumbo always has money to fund these extravagant parties with the Hollywood elite and/or a sycophant press corps and also fund golf outings with other celebrities, but there is not enough money to allow "average" American citizens to tour the White House.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:37 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default MY BONE FOR THE OBAMAZOMBIE DOGS; FETCH BOYS, FETCH !!

Speaking of golf, celebrity parties and such; this recent report by the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute....

The finding is.....President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours)...

No wonder our economy and the middle class is suffering; but one school of thought would be that the more time Obama keeps from meddling in our economy the better....

http://g-a-i.org/gai-report-presiden...ased-analysis/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women