Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Obama Columbia Classmate Speaks Out

Wayne Allen Root, Columbia University Class of 1983, same class as Obama, says he never met, or even saw Obama while a student there, even though they had the same majors.

From the article:

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

. . .

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

Wow! I think the President should clear this up immediately.

Here's the article in its entirety. It raises significant questions which could easily be answered if the President would release the records. But he is not legally obligated to do so.

So Mr. President, did you get into Columbia as a foreign exchange student? We'd like to know.

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...s-at-columbia/

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

I think the prez will release them. About a month before election.
This will force Romneys camp to release his tax records.

I think the betting will be on who's records hurt the most.
I do think it's entirely possible that the prez or a family rep could
have falsified info to help obtain a scholarship or tuition assistance for Barack .
That would breathe life back into the "birther" movement. But I'm sure there will be a flood of evidence showing he was born in Hawaii . I believe he was.
The worst damage to Barack would be that he falsified info to obtain
tuition assistance . Not a great image to comport, but could be seen by many as
minimal transgression. He was born at a time when interracial children weren't so common.
Things were indeed more difficult for black or mixed race peoples during the
time when Barack was growing up. I think it's entirely reasonable to expect someone to
Fudge an application for student aid, tuition assistance, or whatever.
Especially if your a person without means. His grandparents were dead set on him receiving
The best education they could provide. If you couldn't afford college for your children without telling what would at the time seem like a "little fib".. Would you fib?
Remember the context.
When Barack was at school... Do you seriously think he believed he could be prez?
Now that he is...it's of people questioning .... "little fib" just got more gravitas..

Romney... That scary prick. Jesus....

Ok. Romney opens records and we find all sorts of shady info. Maybe legal maybe not.
questionable would be sugar coating I suspect.

Then it's a who's worse " run off".

Who's going to look worse?

A rich son of a rich politician doing shady business and not paying fair share of tax.
Perhaps shady or "creative " tax filings. Or who knows what else.

OR

An incumbent that may have lied to help himself attain an education he wouldn't have had the opportunity to receive otherwise?

Seems pretty light compared to the shit congressmen and women pull? Don't it?

Romneys praying that Obama keeps record locked.. Money on that.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You know, I enjoy the game, but the fact that one of them will be elected is very disturbing. I think we're screwed either way.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

But what you are actually saying, UB, is that it is ok for Obama to lie to get what he wants. Others may have to play by the rules, but if Obama lies, it's ok.

That is exactly NOT the kind of person who should be President.

Yup. We're screwed.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Romney can't release his tax returns. Whatever is there is way too damaging. Otherwise he'd never take this much shit for it. My money is on the foreign assets amnesty program.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Pish posh COG. You've already posted the words of WAR.

Another Oylmpic great

Sanya Richards-Ross
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:45 AM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wayne Allen Root, Columbia University Class of 1983, same class as Obama, says he never met, or even saw Obama while a student there, even though they had the same majors.

From the article:

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

. . .

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

Wow! I think the President should clear this up immediately.

Here's the article in its entirety. It raises significant questions which could easily be answered if the President would release the records. But he is not legally obligated to do so.

So Mr. President, did you get into Columbia as a foreign exchange student? We'd like to know.

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...s-at-columbia/

you know for a fact Obie graduated Harvard, I proved that to you .. what makes you think he didnt graduate Coloumbia BEFORE he went to Harvard ??, blantant stupidity?

who is this fellow classmate, joe the plumbers son?

my daughter didnt know 10,000 seniors she went to school with either ,,, so fkn what?

Columbia enrolled 7,934 students in undergraduate programs, 5,393 students in graduate programs, and 12,090 students in professional programs.[116][117]
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am probably the most recent undergraduate here. KU has over 43,000 students this year and it was probably the same a few years ago. Do I know the name of every classmate? No! I do recognize many of my classmates from sharing classes with them. We don't have anyone who is willing to say that they sat next to Obama or behind. There are a couple of pro football players who I can say that I remember them in the third row in western civ.

Of course, you are not arguing with me or COG. You are arguing with a Columbia grad who makes a good living trying to figure out what is going to happen before it does happen.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The only way the Romney tax filings get released is if Team Obama releases them (illegally) ...they are infamous for releasing sealed documents to damage the opposition...

Romney is gaining in all legitimate polls, the tax returns are gorilla dust that isn't sticking.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Obama wont release shit. Maybe fabricate something to deflect from his real agenda but he wont release anything that he knows would keep him from the chance of getting elected.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Didn't read the article, did you, CBJ7? Are you afraid that your worshiped and beloved Obama may not be the saint you paint him to be?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:21 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Nope; Romney won't be releasing the tax records and it won't hurt Romney...that issue has come and gone, the poll trends prove it !

But if you believe in transparency and full disclosure, here is the list of information Obama needs to release.........

10. State senate papers. In the 2008 primary, Obama criticized Hillary Clinton for not releasing papers from her eight years as First Lady--but failed to produce any papers from his eight years in Springfield. “They could have been thrown out,” he said.

9. Academic transcripts. His supposed academic brilliance was a major selling point, but Obama (by his own admission) was a mediocre student. His GPA at Occidental was a B-plus at best, and his entering class at Columbia was weak. Can he prove his merit?

8. Book proposal. Obama’s literary agent claimed he was “born in Kenya”--for sixteen years. His original book proposal exists--biographer David Maraniss refers to it--and seems to have embellished other key details of his life. Yet it has never been released.

7. Medical records. In 2000, and again (briefly) in 2008, GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain released thousands of pages of his medical records. Obama, who had abused drugs and continued smoking, merely provided a one-page doctor’s note.

6. Small-dollar donors. In 2008, the McCain campaign released the names of donors who had contributed less than $200, though it was not required to do so. But the Obama campaign refused, amidst accusations it had accepted illegal foreign contributions.

5. The Khalidi tape. In 2003, Obama attended a party for his good friend, the radical Palestinian academic Rashid Khalidi. The event featured incendiary anti-Israel rhetoric. The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape--and so has Obama.

4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs--but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyists off-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ACORN.

3. Countless FOIA requests. The Obama administration has been described as “the worst” ever in complying with Freedom of Information Act requests for documents. It has also punished whistleblowers like David Walpin, who exposed cronyism in Americorps.

2. Health reform negotiations. Candidate Obama promised that health care reform negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN. Instead, there were back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators--the details of which are only beginning to emerge.

1. Fast and Furious documents. After months of stonewalling Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder asked President Obama to use executive privilege to conceal thousands of documents related to the deadly scandal--and Obama did just that.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:28 AM   #13
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Nope; Romney won't be releasing the tax records and it won't hurt Romney...that issue has come and gone, the poll trends prove it !

But if you believe in transparency and full disclosure, here is the list of information Obama needs to release.........

10. State senate papers. In the 2008 primary, Obama criticized Hillary Clinton for not releasing papers from her eight years as First Lady--but failed to produce any papers from his eight years in Springfield. “They could have been thrown out,” he said.

9. Academic transcripts. His supposed academic brilliance was a major selling point, but Obama (by his own admission) was a mediocre student. His GPA at Occidental was a B-plus at best, and his entering class at Columbia was weak. Can he prove his merit?

8. Book proposal. Obama’s literary agent claimed he was “born in Kenya”--for sixteen years. His original book proposal exists--biographer David Maraniss refers to it--and seems to have embellished other key details of his life. Yet it has never been released.

7. Medical records. In 2000, and again (briefly) in 2008, GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain released thousands of pages of his medical records. Obama, who had abused drugs and continued smoking, merely provided a one-page doctor’s note.

6. Small-dollar donors. In 2008, the McCain campaign released the names of donors who had contributed less than $200, though it was not required to do so. But the Obama campaign refused, amidst accusations it had accepted illegal foreign contributions.

5. The Khalidi tape. In 2003, Obama attended a party for his good friend, the radical Palestinian academic Rashid Khalidi. The event featured incendiary anti-Israel rhetoric. The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape--and so has Obama.

4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs--but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyists off-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ACORN.

3. Countless FOIA requests. The Obama administration has been described as “the worst” ever in complying with Freedom of Information Act requests for documents. It has also punished whistleblowers like David Walpin, who exposed cronyism in Americorps.

2. Health reform negotiations. Candidate Obama promised that health care reform negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN. Instead, there were back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators--the details of which are only beginning to emerge.

1. Fast and Furious documents. After months of stonewalling Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder asked President Obama to use executive privilege to conceal thousands of documents related to the deadly scandal--and Obama did just that.

And while he's at it. We would like the Kennedy file.
We'd like all tapes of area51 autopsies .
And we'd like to know where Hoffa is buried .
Until we get these. We know Obama is lying.
Probably hanging out with 2pac plotting his music comeback .
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're deflecting, UB. WW makes a good point, and you bring up space aliens. Nice.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If you think those are important and relevant ( I don't), then go ahead release your requested files...Now, how about my list of Obama files that are important and relevant ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
And while he's at it. We would like the Kennedy file.
We'd like all tapes of area51 autopsies .
And we'd like to know where Hoffa is buried .
Until we get these. We know Obama is lying.
Probably hanging out with 2pac plotting his music comeback .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women