Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is a Picture Worth 1,000 words?

Those that know me know i am very discreet and private. I have a few pics out there now, but i know some girls have tons! And videos and flashy websites.

How much do the photos count when choosing a provider? 50%?
How about references/reputation?

Printed words in their bio?
What they say on the board?

If naughty, kinky photos play a huge role in the decision making process, i may have to rethink the way i do things....thanks ya'll for being a great community! 💋
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
starseeker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

I personally like to see the face, even if it's a bit blurred or has part of it blocked out. References and reputation ultimately mean the most to me.

As far as what they say on the board, that can definitely put them on my don't see list. Dallas, for example, is so kind on this board it just makes you like her. You seem that way to me as well. When gals get mean or vindictive I have a tendency to just tune them out and add them to the don't see list. Who needs drama? That's why we're here, right? To escape the daily stuff.
starseeker is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 08:24 PM   #3
Grizzly77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

For me it is more about personality, how you reply to private messages, board presence and chemistry as I get older. I need more mental stimulation vs physical on a date.You can be drop dead gorgeous on the outside and be ugly on the inside or you can be a plain jane and have a perfect attitude, or vice versa. For me looks + a great personality, are going to win me over more than seeing naughty pics.

Now mind you, if you do not show your face I might ask what your hair or eye color is if you do not list it. I love playing with long hair and staring into your eyes.

Just be yourself and willing to engage in mental stimulation and you can hook me like a trophy bass. lol

Hope my opinion helps.
Grizzly77 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 08:41 PM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

Pictures do speak a thousand words but something close to a menu and/or substantiating documentation is the dud or bombshell for this kid! Even then, caution rules.

The item that will back me out of an ad, without a second thought, is "GFE"!

dumars is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:21 PM   #5
Ltstorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Men do tend to be more visually stimulated. I do want to know who I am going to visit. That being said how they act pre-appointment enhances or deflates the mood.
Ltstorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 10:52 PM   #6
Saint Expedite
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

I think it depends on the fantasy you're buying in to.

I think some guys want the fantasy of a relationship, so it's more about personality/chemistry.

And, I think some guys want the fantasy of being with their perfect "10". For those guys, seeing the full package is going to count for a lot.

I know, and I can only speak for myself, that I don't entertain the idea of seeing companions when I don't know what their face looks like. I like a lot of eye contact (which, for me, helps simulate intimacy).
Saint Expedite is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:36 AM   #7
Napoleoninrags
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Face shots

Naughty kinky pictures don't do as much for me as a pretty face can when choosing a provider. But I also understand why providers don't put those pictures in their bio pages. Reviews are the largest factor in my decisions but a face shot sure helps. Would the women be willing to PM a face shot on request?
Napoleoninrags is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:14 AM   #8
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

The more pics, the better. However, SS is very pretty! I can attest.

What a woman says on the board usually doesn't make me want to see her more, but it can put her on my DNS if she frequently has a negative attitude. I just assume that if they are negative here, while selling a service, they're going to be negative in person. Anyone can fake it online, it takes a pro to fake it in person!
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:38 AM   #9
joe blow me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Descriptive reviews and online personality play a big part in who I see. Updated pics are very important as well. When a lady only uses older pics, there are red flags raised. Facial pics are nice, but not a deal breaker by any means.
joe blow me is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:23 AM   #10
That_guy_over_there
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Its the personality for me. Behind closed doors i become very shy. I look specifically for providers that can pull me out of my shell and work theough the shyness. Maybe its the way i am or the way i get my enjoyment. Either way I have only found a couple I completely enjoyed.
That_guy_over_there is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #11
Bronnss
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleoninrags View Post
Naughty kinky pictures don't do as much for me as a pretty face can when choosing a provider. But I also understand why providers don't put those pictures in their bio pages. Reviews are the largest factor in my decisions but a face shot sure helps. Would the women be willing to PM a face shot on request?
I second all of this. I understand the choice not to include face shots but I am significantly more likely to set something up if I have seen the provider's face.
Bronnss is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 12:05 PM   #12
huskerred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Pictures, as long as representative and fairly recent are always great. A few is actually better than a large number. To many is just distracting. I reference the pictures but rely on their reviews much more. SS, hope to meet you one day.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 12:49 PM   #13
GrandNagusZek
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I won't see anyone who doesn't have any photos. Doesn't have to be kinky or provacative but they do have to have them.
When I choose a girl it is based on what I think her personality is like based on her writing and txts.
What is said in the board by others can turn me off of someone but it has never been able to push the decision the other way if I am on the fence.l about them.
GrandNagusZek is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:19 PM   #14
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

These answers surprised me! Its great to hear that you guys not only understand our need for discretion, but you actually appreciate our "personalities" as well!
I wish it didnt have to be that way in our world. Or more specifically, our country!
I like the mystery and intrigue of being with a new man!
For the record, my eyes are dark green with gold flecks. I have been told my gaze is very sensual and hypnotic.

And i miss Dallas. She is so positive!
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:47 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Pictures aren’t the sole factor, but they are important. Physical attraction is one of the main considerations when guys decide who they want to spend their private time with.

I think personality and reviews are equally as important, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
...And i miss Dallas. She is so positive!
Me too! Hope she’s back soon.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women