Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
s_dinero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default GFE requirement

I don't want to add to the bickering of the previous thread,
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=133054

Instead I want to add to Jackie's list staying on topic to what makes a good GFE:

DATY (goes with being sqeeky clean everywhere)

Greek and anal play may help, giving and receiving. If you don't like that, then maybe learn prostate massage as that helps the older guys who may have ED.

Learn to get wet naturally and quickly. It is a turn-on for guys to know the woman is ready, or at least physically turned on. If you can't, then maybe put some KY in before he gets there, and make him think you are just wet for him. It is a turn on for guys to put our fingers down there and feel that you are wet and ready.

If you find a guy gross or repulsive, let the guy know what he needs to do for you to provide GFE to him instead of taking his money and short changing him on service. If he needs to shower or body wax, let him know that is what it takes for you to offer him GFE. If you just want to take his money, then tell him you are in a rush, but can offer him a quicky instead of GFE for half the price. If the guy is beyond you offering GFE, then refer him to someone else who might offer him GFE. We might get pissed at first, but we at least appreciate the truth and you not taking our hard earned money.

Always clean up the guy after he cums. Don't just give him a wet towel. How you clean up can be GFE as well. I had one provider who was on her period so she BBBJ and then HJ cumming all over my belly and chest. She then started to lick some cum off my body and went to the bathroom to spit it out when she went to get a wet towel. She then came back and told me to eat more fruit as that will give my cum a citrus flavor, and she will swallow for me then. I then went on a week-long straight fruit diet, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then next time, we did the same thing and instead of licking, she slurped up my cum off my belly and chest slowly and smacking with her tongue with my cum in her mouth before swallowing. That got me so hot, that I got up again, and she BBBJ again, but this time, BBBJCIMNQNS.

Some guys may differ on this, but after cumming and being cleaned up, and when the nerves die back down, I enjoy a wet noodle bbbj. It always gets out a few extra drops. Play with the sleeping penis sensually with your mouth like it is your precious little gem, and not rush it like hurry up and get it up again before the time runs out, or demanding a stiffy like you haven't cummed yet, and he owes you one. For other guys to get up again, it may be a quick nap or just some cuddle time. If it wakes up again, great. If not, then having a GF making the penis feel precious is real GFE.

If you have an overnight customer, let the guy know he can stick it in you if you are sleeping. One overnight provider, I pumped her 3 times at night all the time she was asleep, mostly from behind. I was the one getting up and running back and forth to the bathroom pulling off/putting on the condom to clean up while she slept thru like a baby. If you wake up first, then go down on him. Nothing like waking up to a BBBJ.

And as mentioned in a previous post, after the guy cums, don't kiss unless the guy initiates it.

These are my addendum to Jackie's list of what makes a good GFE.

Señor Dinero

Jackie S original list:

OK:
Return Calls
Never pull a NCNS
Show up on time for session
Be squeeky clean, everywhere
If the guy wants to take a shower with you, do it. Hell, he can get"I just did my hair" in the civilian world
Do NOT wear any perfumes
After you are sure every thing is legit, greet the guy with a big FK and hug
Turn your phone off
Make the client as comfortable as possible with your demenoir
When you ask him to get comfortable, help him
Let him do the same with you
Hone your BBBJ skills. CBJ is not part of the GFE
If not CIM take it as long as you can
Keep in mind, you are not just screwing, you are making love
If he ask for something you do not do, learn to be as polite as possible in your refusal.
DFK is part of GFE. If you don't do this, then do not advertise GFE
Learn your clients capabilities, if he needs 20 minutes to recover, help him have an enjoyable 20 minutes
Understand that MPOG are part of GFE if they are within your alloted time.
Don't watch the clock, if you give him that extra ten minutes to finally get that second time, then you will probably see him again. And the review will be great.
Treat him like he is a good lover. Remember, you are fullfilling a fantasy with the GFE. If he just wants to fuck or get his dick sucked, there are plenty of providers who will do just that.
Never do an upsell. State in your ad what you do, for a set fee.
When the session is over, treat the guy like a friend. He will remember that final hug and kiss as much as he did anything.
Most of all, be nice and enjoy the experience. If you don't like your job, go do something else. Most men, especially the older ones, like pleasing a woman as much as he likes her pleasing him.
And finally, hone your acting skills.
s_dinero is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

so you start up another thread on a topic that has already been closed.........
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

been here, done that, got the Tshirt. This has been discussed in the national forum and at least 5 times in each city. Always ends up in an arguement because people have different ideas of what that means. If you ask each provider what that means to her, you will get various responses.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
s_dinero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
so you start up another thread on a topic that has already been closed.........
The closed thread got off topic and personal, and very few constructive suggestions to the actual topic of what makes a good GFE. I was just trying to stay on topic to finish on a constructive note. Whether it was on other forums or not, I hope this gives the provider insight of what the male customer might think is GFE.
Ultimately, the criteria is having the client repeat and be a regular. So I listed some things that would make me keep going back.
s_dinero is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

It would have been better off pming this to the op of the previous thread as she was the one asking not every provider that you seem to wanna educate. Just sayin...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I thought the GFE meant what one wish they were getting with their "regular mate" and are not, but are then interested in getting from a "non-regular mate."

If that is essentially correct, then ....

.... it means different strokes for different folks!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Shouldn't this thread be in Co-ed?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote